Players you think you should hate but don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Players you think you should hate but don't

Post by northbank123 »

oaodan wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Bale fan for a few weeks now, love to see him lash in one like tonight's against the Scousers.
The guy is frighteningly good and sickeningly wasted there.

Pray he never comes back to the PL.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Diego Maradonna he was too good to really hate. Although he is not keen on the English but as I said what a player.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am
Diego Maradonna he was too good to really hate. Although he is not keen on the English but as I said what a player.
Nah Fuck him. Arsewipe of a cheating twat. Never forgive him.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Cantona.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

wilko49er wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:39 pm
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Nah Fuck him. Arsewipe of a cheating twat. Never forgive him.
Funnily enough, I know he handballed it but I blamed 6’2 goalkeeper Peter Shilton for being outjumped by a 5’7 short-arse.
If you ever watch the goal again, Shilton was shit (appreciating that he wouldnt expect an arm to appear)
Last edited by StuartL on Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

wilko49er wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:41 pm
Cantona.
Just an overrated weirdo, wasn't he? Nothing to actually hate, unlike many of his teammates.

Post by 1989 »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Utter cuntt. Will always hate the midget bastard.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Danny Mills. Massively underrated and misunderstood footballer of the highest quality and now setting the punditry world alight with his insightful masterly analysis. I honestly have realised what an arsehole I've been to him and how wrong I've been about him. And all it took was SlySports putting a big old pair of geek glasses on him.

#slysportsknows

:barmaid:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 am
Danny Mills. Massively underrated and misunderstood footballer of the highest quality and now setting the punditry world alight with his insightful masterly analysis. I honestly have realised what an arsehole I've been to him and how wrong I've been about him. And all it took was SlySports putting a big old pair of geek glasses on him.

#slysportsknows

I feel exactly the same away about Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp. :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:38 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 am

#slysportsknows

I feel exactly the same away about Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp. :roll:
Don't forget Jermaine Jenas - the shit he speaks....you can see that Shearer would happily throttle him

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Adding scholes to this list. Liked him as a player but he's so bitter for no reason against The Arsenal. This truly comes out in the Fergie v Wenger Feud, documentary. He's so bitter even the manc fan who told me about the program hates him now.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Adding scholes to this list. Liked him as a player but he's so bitter for no reason against The Arsenal. This truly comes out in the Fergie v Wenger Feud, documentary. He's so bitter even the manc fan who told me about the program hates him now.
The man with a personality bypass :D

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Harry Kane, the man the spuds claim to be "one of their own" famously pictured in 2004 wearing an Arsenal top. It's ok Harry we all know you can't say anything when you are behind enemy lines!

As a player, great finisher and one had we not taken our eye off the ball when it came to youth recruitment could well have propelled us to a league title, specifically in the season that Leicester won it, when Giroud forgot how to score for a dozen games.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Think you've added him to the wrong list mate! Sounds like you do hate him. Always thought he was a bit of an arsehole as a player too tbh

wibble

Post by wibble »

gp543 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:41 pm
Cantona.
Just an overrated weirdo, wasn't he? Nothing to actually hate, unlike many of his teammates.
Try telling that to the guy he Kung Fu kicked in the face :wink: