New #WengerOut Fundraising Page

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

New #WengerOut Fundraising Page

Post by xisstential »

We have closed the other one down and the money will be released in 6 - 10 days. I will be putting up a list of the expenditure so far. We still have about £1200 left from the first fundraiser....the money being spent at the moment is being provided by ourselves until the donation money becomes available.

Please share this link. WENGER OUT!!!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-1

DB10GOONER

Re: New Fundraising Page

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've released the other fundraising thread and stickied this one for clarity.

xisstential

Re: New Fundraising Page

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:I've released the other fundraising thread and stickied this one for clarity.
Cheers mate...last nights damp squib isn't going to help. If he signs another contract I hope we spend next season scrambling around in 8th place..or thereabouts. Tbh, the apathy shown by our "fans", we deserve him.

xisstential

Re: New #WengerOut Fundraising Page

Post by xisstential »

A reader of this forum and a fellow WoB contacted me last week saying if we hit our £2500k target, he would match it. I thought it was a wind up or there was some catch but he contacted me yesterday, said there was £403 in the fund and to show his good intent he would put another £500 in...which, if you go check the page, he has subsequently done. So basically he is prepared to match, at the end of every week, what we can raise. This is somebody really putting his money where his mouth is and we need to take him up on his generous offer.

We had something really eye catching planned after our "banner tour" in London last night but unfortunately it eventually became prohibitively expensive. Now if we can continue to contribute and encourage others to do so as well, and with our generous benefactor we can definitely do what we originally planned and more. And I promise you, this will really get peoples attention. So those of you who can, please give.......

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xisstential wrote:A reader of this forum and a fellow WoB contacted me last week saying if we hit our £2500k target, he would match it. I thought it was a wind up or there was some catch but he contacted me yesterday, said there was £403 in the fund and to show his good intent he would put another £500 in...which, if you go check the page, he has subsequently done. So basically he is prepared to match, at the end of every week, what we can raise. This is somebody really putting his money where his mouth is and we need to take him up on his generous offer.

We had something really eye catching planned after our "banner tour" in London last night but unfortunately it eventually became prohibitively expensive. Now if we can continue to contribute and encourage others to do so as well, and with our generous benefactor we can definitely do what we originally planned and more. And I promise you, this will really get peoples attention. So those of you who can, please give.......

Was this man Ivan Gazidis by any chance?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Are existential and retro now officially a couple ?
I'm hoping for a double celebration this summer.

Waiting for payday then will pop another £25 in the kitty :barscarf:

Can't be there Sunday, but will be in spirit.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

StuartL wrote:Are existential and retro now officially a couple ?

Shhhh Stuart, for God's sake, I haven't told my missus yet !!! Arsene was going to be best man, but in an apt twist, his title for the day will be "worst man"......that day and every other fucking day.

WENGER OUT !!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:

Shhhh Stuart, for God's sake, I haven't told my missus yet !!! Arsene was going to be best man, but in an apt twist, his title for the day will be "worst man"......that day and every other fucking day.

WENGER OUT !!!
Rodders will be devastated. :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

WENGER OUT !!!
Retro was owed £80 from the last fundraiser from money he had spent, he told me to keep it toward further protests... I added £20, made it a £100 and Hey Presto. So back in your boxes you pervs.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

WENGER OUT !!!
Retro was owed £80 from the last fundraiser from money he had spent, he told me to keep it toward further protests... I added £20, made it a £100 and Hey Presto. So back in your boxes you pervs.

Huh! Don't you realise the amount of publicity the Gay Marriage between you and Retro could get when you both wear matching WENGER OUT Outfits. :lol: :wink: :wink:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

posted this on you tube a while ago..after another dismal performance..."I'm glad real fans realize that Wenger has Arsenal on the spin cycle. Honestly he had it on a high setting 4 to 1, worked great at the start, then marginally good for a ridiculous number of years but its just not cleaning like it used to, starting to leave permanent stains...15-3. Time to get a new washer! what do you think?"

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

does anyone know if Usmanov was at the match on Saturday???
If he is still trying to buy Arsenal, if he could affect the board meeting, be invited, did he post a higher bid?
Any information on Usmanov's other movements...or since Wenger won he and Stan are going to hapily contine the mediocrity and being this whole wenger out business is pointless as Arsenal are eternally doomed and stagnated?? :roll: :cussing: would just like to know!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't think he was mate, or else the camera's/ Media would have picked up on him at some point, he actually shuns publicity, but has been made to feel totally unwelcome by Wenger (*), Kroenke, Hill-wood and the rest of the parasites, so it is understandable he stays away.

(*) The last time he was at The Bowl - on a non-match day Wenger knew he was there and (according to some of the staff at the ground they told the the journo's) he (wenger) made sure their paths didn't cross, he actually fucked off when he was told that Usmanov had arrived early.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Hey thanks for the info man. Too bad, I wish he did buy the club. But Wenger and Kronke are like minded and just choose to forget things like 8-2, 6-0 and 5-1, and 5-1,,,and 5-1...Kronke supports this and his son is on the board so Arsenal may be doomed to be mediocre for the rest of time.
Unless this new season after Sanchez goes, Probably Belerin, theres even worse performances...
I just hope he eventually sells to Usmanov and Wenger moves on respectfully in a box or otherwise.
Keep the protest up man, Don't 'accept failure' as Chris Hudson poignantly said!