Punchestown / Betting Tips etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Punchestown / Betting Tips etc

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Couple of interesting rides.

5.05 Ayr Chu Chu Percy 7/2

5.10 Leopardstown Whoshotthesherrif 11/10

2 singles
1 double

:cheers:
The most "interesting" ride I had was a fat bird called Tracey in the back of my mate's van on "Ugly Night" many years ago. She was so fat the fuck became an exercise in logistics and nausea control. :wink: I won Ugly Night though so had a whole weekend of free beer to wash away the nightmares. 8)
I had a side bet, that you would be the first to acknowledge "Interesting Rides", my little Galway Girl!...

Cheltenham! :tricolour: :unionjack: :tricolour: :unionjack: : :tricolour: :unionjack: :tricolour: :unionjack: :tricolour: :unionjack:
:dance:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Cheltenham :unionjack: :tricolour:

2.10 Footpad :tricolour:
3.30 Buveur D'Air :unionjack:
4.10 Apple's Jade :tricolour:

4/1 for the treble.... :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:30 am

They are all odds on fella.....always seems one lets you down in a bunch like that .....but will be surprised if Apples Jade don't come in :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:07 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:

They are all odds on fella.....always seems one lets you down in a bunch like that .....but will be surprised if Apples Jade don't come in :D
Footpad was Evens so that fecks that🤪, and I like to ensure my followers ave a chance to make some cash on the first day!

Footpad, Willie Mullins and Ruby Walsh very impressive for the “Pocket 🚀” horse!

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:22 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Footpad was Evens so that fecks that🤪, and I like to ensure my followers ave a chance to make some cash on the first day!

Footpad, Willie Mullins and Ruby Walsh very impressive for the “Pocket 🚀” horse!
-EV accas, bookies love these sorts of bets. Far better to do William Hills promo on a single say for Beveur D'air, take the boosted price available, lay off on betfair exchange. If the price drifts, you benefit from Best Odds Guaranteed. If the horse wins by 5 lengths you get a free bet. All for risking pennies in comparison to the punt.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:22 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

even money...no fun in that betting :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

As long as they win!

Feck that was close!
Buveur D'Air :barscarf:
One to go!🤪

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

It’s at times like these when the Cash Out facility is worth its weight in gold.... :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:48 pm
It’s at times like these when the Cash Out facility is worth its weight in gold.... :barscarf:
Mate do yourself a favour and read up about overround. Accas are bookies most profitable line, they love mug punters who cash out on bets.

Just google the term matched betting and you will learn how to turn the tables on the bookies.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mate do yourself a favour and read up about overround. Accas are bookies most profitable line, they love mug punters who cash out on bets.

Just google the term matched betting and you will learn how to turn the tables on the bookies.
How can I be a mug if I had doubts about the race? it's called flexibility, why throw away a bird for two in the bush!
2/1 for two odds on is a profit, not a loss which is what you are advocating :lol:

nut flush gooner

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

How can I be a mug if I had doubts about the race? it's called flexibility, why throw away a bird for two in the bush!
2/1 for two odds on is a profit, not a loss which is what you are advocating :lol:
"Mug Punter" isn't a slur against your betting prowess. It's something the bookies use to describe a customer that takes the worst value bets. As I said before, you are giving the bookie the most value by 1 doing an acca in the first place without and attached promotion and 2 cashing out on an acca when they will never ever give you the true value.

http://gamblegeek.com/2016/06/15/gambli ... umulators/

Your comments are a bit results orientated, if you rerun your accumulator 1000 times you will lose money over the longer term.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

"Mug Punter" isn't a slur against your betting prowess. It's something the bookies use to describe a customer that takes the worst value bets. As I said before, you are giving the bookie the most value by 1 doing an acca in the first place without and attached promotion and 2 cashing out on an acca when they will never ever give you the true value.

Your comments are a bit results orientated, if you rerun your accumulator 1000 times you will lose money over the longer term.
I'm in the results business and not in the bizzo to give them feckers me cash!....
Play the percentage and stay ahead of the game...
Unlike Wenger.... :cry:

I will admit to cashing out when I should not have done so..... :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Oh man you know nothing about betting the nags. :oops: :roll: Simply pick the horse wearing your lucky colour or one that has some connotation of one of your kids' names. Piece of piss really. 8)

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Oh man you know nothing about betting the nags. :oops: :roll: Simply pick the horse wearing your lucky colour or one that has some connotation of one of your kids' names. Piece of piss really. 8)
Or an Oirish horse/jockey, they seem to have smashed Cheltenham so far. Not sure I am very pleased seeing Micheal O'Leary's smug face the other day after Samcro did the business the other day mind. Still Messi made me a tidy sum yesterday with his 2 goals.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Never forget going to Cheltenham in 2006 when me missus says, do me an each way on Hairy Molly, the word on the course that it was a certainty, all the Paddys were shouting "Hairy Molly will win this!"
At double carpet 33/1 I thought no feckin get chance, I fancied Pressgang20/1 fuck me Hairy Molly came in by a head to Pressgang got 2nd! :lol:
At £2.50 each way for each gee gee it was kerching

1st Hairy Molly (IRE) 11-5 Paul Carberry Joseph Crowley 6 33/1
Held up in touch, led over 3f out, ridden over 2f out, all out opened 33/1 touched 33/1 £10000-£300

2nd hd Pressgang 10-11 T Doyle P R Webber 4 20/1
Held up in touch, went 2nd just inside final 3f, ridden 2f out, hung right over 1f out, ran on strongly towards finish opened 20/1 touched 20/1

3rd 1.75 Kicks For Free (IRE) 11-5 M A Fitzgerald P F Nicholls 5 5/1

4th ½ Perce Rock 10-11 A P McCoy T Stack 4 12/1

Feckin luck of the Irish lol!.... :db10_1: