STOKE UTTER C UNTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:52 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 pm
Leeds 5 Orcs 0 :barscarf:
I was fully engorged when I saw that result.

Fully.

Engorged.

8)
8) :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Shower of filthy fuckers won yesterday :cry: looking very unlikely they will go down now :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 am
Shower of filthy fuckers won yesterday :cry: looking very unlikely they will go down now :cry:
My raging power horn is now but a limp clitoris.... :(

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I notice Hull Tigers got twatted by 8 last night. If the filthy orcs manage to survive I wouldn’t mind those tinpot *word censored* copping it instead. “Mauling” MK Dons and Gillingham next season. Ideally Luton, Orcs and Hull going down would be fantastic

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:20 pm
I notice Hull Tigers got twatted by 8 last night. If the filthy orcs manage to survive I wouldn’t mind those tinpot *word censored* copping it instead. “Mauling” MK Dons and Gillingham next season. Ideally Luton, Orcs and Hull going down would be fantastic
Sadly, it is near impossible for orcs to go down. Charlton play Wigan and Hull play Luton this Saturday, so any loser can’t catch orcs. The only way orcs go down is if if both games are draws and Hull and/or Luton win by 15-20 on final day.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:49 am
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sadly, it is near impossible for orcs to go down. Charlton play Wigan and Hull play Luton this Saturday, so any loser can’t catch orcs. The only way orcs go down is if if both games are draws and Hull and/or Luton win by 15-20 on final day.
So there's still a chance though right? :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:59 am
arrgee wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:49 am
Leyton Gooner wrote:
So there's still a chance though right? :lol:
Sure, wanna wager on it? Name your odds.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Sadly, orcs got the point they needed to avoid relegation. Ah well,maybe next year...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm
Sadly, orcs got the point they needed to avoid relegation. Ah well,maybe next year...
Fuck. That is devastating news. :cry:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm
arrgee wrote:
I concur DB :cry: bastards :cry: there's a chance the Hull Vaginas can still go down though so all is not lost :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
arrgee wrote:
I concur DB :cry: bastards :cry: there's a chance the Hull Vaginas can still go down though so all is not lost :barscarf:
True! :D

And even though Lying Phil Brown is long gone that club will always be stained by him. Much like any white linen he comes into contact with. :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:40 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
arrgee wrote:
True! :D

And even though Lying Phil Brown is long gone that club will always be stained by him. Much like any white linen he comes into contact with. :lol:
I can't stand them.I live near Hull and I could never forget the time they beat us 3-1at the bowl.They celebrated like they had won the league.It was all over the Local newspaper for days,the local look North featured it as their main story.Unbearable as that was when we played them in the cup final I knew I had to get out of town and drove down to the bowl to watch it on the screen only to watch us go 2 goals down.I will forever be grateful to Gibbs for kicking the ball off the line as that would of been curtains and they would still be going on about it now.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
:( :( :(

I know and look at their twelve fingered inbred fans celebrating outside their ground flouting the Covid regulations...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 am
falkirk goon wrote:
:( :( :(

I know and look at their twelve fingered inbred fans celebrating outside their ground flouting the Covid regulations...

In fairness though I think that's just one family. :shock:

:lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The orcs beat Brentford :( they weren't going down anyway but the win keeps West brom in 2nd :cry: I would far rather see the bees go up than those fuckers :cry: West brom :rubchin: another pointless shower of cockbulges :cry: