Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by Rosie_titters »

Sad thing is, seeing 4th place in a piss poor league as an achievement. I bet Liverpool fans are creaming themselves for getting 4th. Just like they have won their 6th European Cup Final.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th means fuck all. The only team who should be celebtating is Chelsea. Our Europa league campaign will be just like our CL campaign, a piss poor group before getting spanked by a half decent German or Spanish side.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Oh happy days!!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Can you do a lap of honour if you ain't got any fucking honour?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:Can you do a lap of honour if you ain't got any fucking honour?
You and I wouldn't but Wenker most definitely will with that eat shyte and grin on his boat race. :evil:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I wonder if the Car Thieves will now try to replicate their achievement of getting into Europe,then getting all English clubs banned for 5 years again? :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

northbank123 wrote:3-0 at Liverpool. Even Wenger's pact with the devil can't get us top four now.
Maybe even the devil got bored with it in the end!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

how long before Everton equalise?

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Fat bird behind the goal at Anfield in the biggest football shirt I've ever seen! Channel 5 will surely be contacting her to make one of their documentaries!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Rosie_titters wrote:Sad thing is, seeing 4th place in a piss poor league as an achievement. I bet Liverpool fans are creaming themselves for getting 4th. Just like they have won their 6th European Cup Final.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th means fuck all. The only team who should be celebtating is Chelsea. Our Europa league campaign will be just like our CL campaign, a piss poor group before getting spanked by a half decent German or Spanish side.
Agreed !

Modern football is shite !

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

goonertux wrote:Had a tenner on us 2-1 and Mousers 3-0 paying a tidy 50-1! Can't see it lasting in either game but fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed. £500 would be nice.

In the grand scheme of things all the Arsenal players who are on 80K a week earn £476 AN HOUR!

Makes you think, doesn't it!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I wonder if the Car Thieves will now try to replicate their achievement of getting into Europe,then getting all English clubs banned for 5 years again? :banghead:
I laughed.
Not funny, I know, but I'm still smiling...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

5Live just said that Valencia actually jumped higher than the BGV to nod one in (disallowed) - surely not! :shock: No one gets above or past our German Warrior! :roll: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:I wonder if the Car Thieves will now try to replicate their achievement of getting into Europe,then getting all English clubs banned for 5 years again? :banghead:
I laughed.
Not funny, I know, but I'm still smiling...
Ohhhh! Yes it isss! :barscarf: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
greengooner wrote:Finishing fourth or fifth will have no bearing on Wenger, he's staying put. So I hope we finish 4th, fuck the bin dippers, can't stand the c**ts
It might not be the difference to Wenger staying or going this summer but we need to break this repetitive cycle that he hides behind and which too many use to defend him.

Absolutely right. We all know that he'd stay regardless of whether we finished 4th, 5th, 10th, or 15th, but it's vital to remove this fake "achievement", that is a cornerstone of his support and a justification for his remaining. It's referred to constantly by Il Duce, the akb and the media and it's a fucking relief to lay this ghost to rest.

Yes, of course we'll be told that it's the first season he's missed it etc etc, but that doesn't matter. The key thing is that none of them can refer to the unbroken qualification bollocks anymore. We'll miss it next season too.

Getting rid of the Fraud was never going to be quick, or easy and these individual set-backs are all part of the incremental steps that will eventually see him gone. People were saying on here the other day that the empty seats were making a bigger impact than the protests. The thing to remember is that these things can't be viewed in islolation. Did the protests highlight the failures and encourage more people to stay away? Who knows? All these things are part of the mix that will topple him and falling out of the top 4 is a crucial component.

Fucking good job !