Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by Rugby Gooner »

goonertux wrote:Fat bird behind the goal at Anfield in the biggest football shirt I've ever seen! Channel 5 will surely be contacting her to make one of their documentaries!
"Fat,Scouse, and on Benefits,and I can't pay so I'll see you on Judge Rinder,followed by a 30 year whinge ending in a taxpayer funded inquiry."

Catchy title don't you think? :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Clash wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:Sad thing is, seeing 4th place in a piss poor league as an achievement. I bet Liverpool fans are creaming themselves for getting 4th. Just like they have won their 6th European Cup Final.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th means fuck all. The only team who should be celebtating is Chelsea. Our Europa league campaign will be just like our CL campaign, a piss poor group before getting spanked by a half decent German or Spanish side.
Agreed !

Modern football is shite !
He'll only use it as a far away Carling cup competition,he'll moan about the amount of games/injuries we'll have,you'll see Zelalem and Iwobi looking shite on foreign shores as well as ours,he'll sulk about having to travel home from Uzbekistan on friday morning because thats the only flight easyjet do,the man's a c*unt,why bother trying to get into Europe only to throw the competition.....

markyp

Post by markyp »

Rosie_titters wrote:Sad thing is, seeing 4th place in a piss poor league as an achievement. I bet Liverpool fans are creaming themselves for getting 4th. Just like they have won their 6th European Cup Final.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th means fuck all. The only team who should be celebtating is Chelsea. Our Europa league campaign will be just like our CL campaign, a piss poor group before getting spanked by a half decent German or Spanish side.
that's harsh on Liverpool and a bit sour tbh,liverpool deserve that 4th spot and they are a team on the up,they haven't had CL like us so it is an achievement breaking into the top 4 which I imagine they will cement again next season while we drop further

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times
Never mind Rodders Perhaps this'll help. :wink:

phpBB [video]

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

robbo10 wrote:Can you do a lap of honour if you ain't got any fucking honour?
I posted it once already...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... p-10421306

If these utter, utter *word censored* can do it, then I have no doubt we will give it a go...

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
goonertux wrote:Fat bird behind the goal at Anfield in the biggest football shirt I've ever seen! Channel 5 will surely be contacting her to make one of their documentaries!
"Fat,Scouse, and on Benefits,and I can't pay so I'll see you on Judge Rinder,followed by a 30 year whinge ending in a taxpayer funded inquiry."

With Adidas/Under Armor/Puma/Umbro/Bukta/ all being boycotted because they don't make shirts for the "fuller figure".....

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

"Stan Kroenke get out of our club!!" Great stuff :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Clash wrote:

Agreed !

Modern football is shite !

Yep your damn right there. English clubs are deluded if they think they will win the CL next season. Tottenham and Liverpool will be lucky to get out of the groups. Pundits and media say every club wants to be in the CL, because of the money and the players want it. Didn't stop Ramiries and Oscar both in their prime taking the coinage and fucking off to China and Ibrahamovic and Pogba joining Man Utd with no CL football. Also if Usmanov is prepared to offer a billion for us, shows the club must be in rude health. Might sound sour grapes. But can't give a fuck about CL or Europa league. Just pissed we have to play virtually every Sunday. :banghead: :banghead:
Last edited by Rosie_titters on Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
"Fat, Smelly, Sweaty, Gooby, Scouse, Beeatch and on Benefits,and I can't pay so I'll see you on Judge Rinder,followed by a 30 year whinge ending in a taxpayer funded inquiry."

You missed afew mate! :D

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Bet all the AKB/s and tourists will enjoy staying for the lap of dishonour. Still at least they can say bye bye to Sanchez and Ozil.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
"Fat, Smelly, Sweaty, Gooby, Scouse, Beeatch and on Benefits,and I can't pay so I'll see you on Judge Rinder,followed by a 30 year whinge ending in a taxpayer funded inquiry."

You missed afew mate! :D

:lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
robbo10 wrote:Can you do a lap of honour if you ain't got any fucking honour?
I posted it once already...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... p-10421306

If these utter, utter *word censored* can do it, then I have no doubt we will give it a go...
The thought of Theo doing his little silly soft hand-clap above his head to the strains of "Theo Theo" gives me a lazy one.....

Swiss Tony Adams

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times

phpBB [video]
Oi, oi oi, keep it football related! :twisted:

:D
phpBB [video]

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Sad times

phpBB [video]

Imagine emptying your fucking bag into that :lol:

Swiss Tony Adams

wilko49er wrote:Bet all the AKB/s and tourists will enjoy staying for the lap of dishonour. Still at least they can say bye bye to Sanchez and Ozil.
Ozil is staying, allegedly.

"allegedly", but he is.