Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Nos89 »

Having seen the figures for prize money from the Premier League only, Arsenal received £146m. That is an INSANE amount of money. Then to hear the budget for transfers is £40m plus any money from player sales, where the hell is the rest of the money going???

Haven't seen the figures from matchday income, merchandise, Europa League nor the outgoings of wages and stadium maintenance etc...but there is a huge amount of money going missing...

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:30 pm
Having seen the figures for prize money from the Premier League only, Arsenal received £146m. That is an INSANE amount of money. Then to hear the budget for transfers is £40m plus any money from player sales, where the hell is the rest of the money going???

Haven't seen the figures from matchday income, merchandise, Europa League nor the outgoings of wages and stadium maintenance etc...but there is a huge amount of money going missing...
But Raul and the corporate arse-kisser sidekick said all the mony will be invested in the team, hmm ok so we'll be expecting KSE to release full accounts annually then I presume?, or are we just to take their word for it..

:roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:

Each PL club pick up about £80M before a ball is kicked which the club has already built into it's trading figures. Then we get about an extra £30M for 5th place and £30M for TV facility fees = £140M. Presumably a chunk of that is also predictable and therefore no doubt spent before it turns up.

https://www.arsenaltrust.org/feed/afc-f ... is_may2018

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Newcastle joining the super rich club list

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Excellent. Another club Wiggy *word censored* will have us treading water behind :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:15 pm
Excellent. Another club Wiggy *word censored* will have us treading water behind :roll:
yep, the writing is on the wall for Arsenal unfortunately, we are doomed to midtable under the wiggy parasite, no chance we'll be bought out either because we are too f*cking expensive (ironic), so we're stuck in terminal mediocrity for the long term.

Sean

Post by Sean »

I agree with the sentiments here that women's football and female pundits are being forced upon the coverage by the BBC and the general media. I am tired of this PC bullshit even invading our sports now. One can already see that the transgender agenda will make a mockery of male and female sport. This planet has gone fucking insane.

I am also glad that Cardiff got relegated after the way they are trying to weasel out of the Sala deal after lauding and mourning him as their player and signing him two days before he died (pending international clearance of course, which Cardiff are using to screw over Nantes out of the money). Those fucking shyster agents better not let themselves be seen in public again. Putting Sala (RIP) on a rickety plane with an amateur pilot (RIP), who was colour blind and couldn't fly at night? What the fuck is that? I hope the Sala family take every penny off of them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sean wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:44 pm
I agree with the sentiments here that women's football and female pundits are being forced upon the coverage by the BBC and the general media. I am tired of this PC bullshit even invading our sports now. One can already see that the transgender agenda will make a mockery of male and female sport. This planet has gone fucking insane.

I am also glad that Cardiff got relegated after the way they are trying to weasel out of the Sala deal after lauding and mourning him as their player and signing him two days before he died (pending international clearance of course, which Cardiff are using to screw over Nantes out of the money). Those fucking shyster agents better not let themselves be seen in public again. Putting Sala (RIP) on a rickety plane with an amateur pilot (RIP), who was colour blind and couldn't fly at night? What the fuck is that? I hope the Sala family take every penny off of them.
Well said Sean. Good to see you back on here mate.

As for Colin Wànker and Cardiff..... dirty cùnts lived the whole tragedy melodrama in the media and then reneged on the deal. :censored:

"Ooh he was our player when we wanted all that social media attention but hey what now? You want money for him? Ooh he wasn't our player"

Utter vermin. :censored:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Sean wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello Sean, where you been mate ? Good to see you back.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:

Almost a third of that goes straight into the pockets of Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Mustafi - now that's an insane amount of money. Chuck in the amounts we've been paying Elneny, Jenkinson, Denis Suarez, Lichsteiner, Ramsey, Cech and a load of other c.unts and it probably gets over half that amount pretty quickly

The myth of Wenger being a tightwad died a long time ago - the wage bill is an insult to this football club when you look at that list of names

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:34 pm
Nos89 wrote:

Almost a third of that goes straight into the pockets of Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Mustafi - now that's an insane amount of money. Chuck in the amounts we've been paying Elneny, Jenkinson, Denis Suarez, Lichsteiner, Ramsey, Cech and a load of other c.unts and it probably gets over half that amount pretty quickly

The myth of Wenger being a tightwad died a long time ago - the wage bill is an insult to this football club when you look at that list of names

I wake up some nights screaming at the thought that Kolasinac is at my club and then I remember that we pay the cu.nt £120k per week and my screaming turns to gentle sobbing. What the fuck have we become.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:43 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I wake up some nights screaming at the thought that Kolasinac is at my club and then I remember that we pay the cu.nt £120k per week and my screaming turns to gentle sobbing. What the fuck have we become.
Arsene doesn't buy millionaires. He makes them

180k per week for Henrik Mkhitaryan. Honest to god - read it and weep.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I wake up some nights screaming at the thought that Kolasinac is at my club and then I remember that we pay the cu.nt £120k per week and my screaming turns to gentle wànking.
Yes. Yes it does. :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I wake up some nights screaming at the thought that Kolasinac is at my club and then I remember that we pay the cu.nt £120k per week and my screaming turns to gentle wànking.
:lol:

The Kolasinac method - taking birth control to a new low :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

The Kolasinac method - taking birth control to a new low :oops: