Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:06 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Agree with all those RA - well said my man!

Speaking of shrill voices ... for those who cant decide what they like the most out of AFTV and the promotion of women's football, you will be pleased to know there is now an AFTV womens channel just been launched so you can enjoy both :lol: 8) I am so glad YouTube recommended it to me :roll: :banghead:

Talking of YouTube recommendations ... I do watch a lot of old football on there. But is it too much to ask that they do not just assume I am interested in every single new fucking football video made? Especially all the Liverpool stuff :banghead: Off the top of my head my recommended list includes: Anfield's redevelopment, When Crouch met Klopp, a video of SteviefuckingG returning to Melwood ... and some bullshit with Carragher driving around the streets of Merseyside with Trent Babyface-Arnold or whatever he's called :banghead: Please eff the fuck off!
Did they recommend the Slippy G video of him (cough allegedly) paying one criminal scumbag to go talk another criminal scumbag out of putting a bullet in Slippy G? Did they recommend that one? Huh? No? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Its always the way - the exact videos I want to see never come up :roll:

And Slippy G is a good one mate :lol: . Maybe even better than StevieGBH

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

had the ITV News on in the background last night.
presenter goes "Sports News - Arsenal stay top of the league"

that woke me up :D I then realised she was obviously going on about womens football.
they then proceded to show the goals at some womens match where there looked to be no one watching :lol:

and that was the sports headlines!! they did mention the mens footballl afterwards, but I couldnt believe that they had womens football as their headline sports feature. :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:00 am
had the ITV News on in the background last night.
presenter goes "Sports News - Arsenal stay top of the league"

that woke me up :D I then realised she was obviously going on about womens football.
they then proceded to show the goals at some womens match where there looked to be no one watching :lol:

and that was the sports headlines!! they did mention the mens footballl afterwards, but I couldnt believe that they had womens football as their headline sports feature. :banghead:
Didnt see that but I have been fooled by that sort of thing several times myself. It is so obvious what the media are doing but it is embarrassing to give women's football anywhere near equal importance or merit.

Its the wrong way round. Let it grow of its own accord before reporting on it but do not report on it to try and make it grow! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The gender agenda (see what I did there?) Has gotten out of fucking hand. The other night there was one of those shows on like Stelling's Soccer Saturday where ex players sat in the studio do little pieces to camera on games they are watching.

It was presented by a woman. And two of the four or five pundits were women and it kept cutting live to Bianca Someone at a ground who was also a fucking woman! The fucking screeching was appalling. Especially as one of them was that Scouse lezzer with the voice of a prossie gargling human shit. When they all got talking it was fucking deppressing. Quite often the only sound I could pick out was "gark gark". :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:00 pm
The gender agenda (see what I did there?) Has gotten out of fucking hand. The other night there was one of those shows on like Stelling's Soccer Saturday where ex players sat in the studio do little pieces to camera on games they are watching.

It was presented by a woman. And two of the four or five pundits were women and it kept cutting live to Bianca Someone at a ground who was also a fucking woman! The fucking screeching was appalling. Especially as one of them was that Scouse lezzer with the voice of a prossie gargling human shit. When they all got talking it was fucking deppressing. Quite often the only sound I could pick out was "gark gark". :censored:

I accept no blame for this unsavoury development. But all you liberal fu.ckers out there, you know who you are, you are 100% to blame. :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I accept no blame for this unsavoury development. But all you liberal fu.ckers out there, you know who you are, you are 100% to blame. :cussing:
How long before we end up with a football special presented by a woman and with all female ex players? Or The Apocalypse as it's also known. :roll: :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

How long before we end up with a football special presented by a woman and with all female ex players? Or The Apocalypse as it's also known. :roll: :censored:

Don't ask me mate, ask those liberal bastards. Cu.nts the lot of them :cussing: I'm going back to my cave.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

It's funny how it's only equality when it suits them, question an area they dominate in such as Nursing and why there are no initiatives to raise the number of men in it and its suddenly a different story..... you're trying to take jobs away from us blah blah blah, fucking hate the PC narrative because it always one sided and when you pull it up short they just move the goal posts somewhere else.

I seriously cant stand listening to any of the female pundits and I'm willing to bet a lot of women cant stand many of the male pundits, christ I cant stand most of the cliche ridden fuckwits, but whereas a woman could get away with saying I cant stand Gary Lineker or Robbie Savage any bloke would be sexist if he said he couldn't stand Karen Carney, and a racist sexist if he said he didnt like Alex Scott...... it's all bollocks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm
It's funny how it's only equality when it suits them, question an area they dominate in such as Nursing and why there are no initiatives to raise the number of men in it and its suddenly a different story..... you're trying to take jobs away from us blah blah blah, fucking hate the PC narrative because it always one sided and when you pull it up short they just move the goal posts somewhere else.

I seriously cant stand listening to any of the female pundits and I'm willing to bet a lot of women cant stand many of the male pundits, christ I cant stand most of the cliche ridden fuckwits, but whereas a woman could get away with saying I cant stand Gary Lineker or Robbie Savage any bloke would be sexist if he said he couldn't stand Karen Carney, and a racist sexist if he said he didnt like Alex Scott...... it's all bollocks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You racist sexist bastard :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oooooooh! I Lurve it when you talk lesbian filth! :lol:

But seriously:

:rubchin:

They've got the letters in the wrong order

The acronym is WFL

But surely it should be WLF

Women's Lesbian Football. :? :the_doris_2:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Perfectly put Muzz. 8)

But also it seems I'm deffo a racist sexist. :cry: I had no idea. :x

:D :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think within a couple of years time it will be against the law for any man to be a sports presenter :roll:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... s-new-host

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am
I think within a couple of years time it will be against the law for any man to be a sports presenter :roll:

Welcome to the Sunday Supplement the weekly show where football journalists meet to discuss the major issues of the football week... New departure this week, we will look at the fashion pages and the soap gossip pages first. Also who will be evicted from Love Island..?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Fucking screechy woman. Terrible commentator but nobody can say that because she's a woman.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Fucking screechy woman. Terrible commentator but nobody can say that because she's a woman.
That's me done with Sunday Supplement. Fucking screeching cùnt kills it for me. Will now add it to Goals on Sunday as a deffo no watch. They killed that one by adding the ONLY person in football more irritating and celebidee-desperate than Chris "Please love me daddy" Kamara - Alex Fucking Scott. :roll: :censored: