Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:39 am
Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

:rubchin:

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:
I can’t believe you’ve been overlooked again DB10, the bastards, never mind keep your pecker up my black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf friend

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:
I can’t believe you’ve been overlooked again DB10, the bastards, never mind keep your pecker up my black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf friend
Can't believe there's two of us Stewy! :barscarf: I'll keep my pecker up and you keep your vagina wide! 8)

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 pm
StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can't believe there's two of us Stewy! :barscarf: I'll keep my pecker up and you keep your vagina wide! 8)
I always do, I always do :D