Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd rather watch 90 minutes of Subbuteo than a minute of women's rubbish fucking shitbag football,.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:52 pm

This was inevitable too :roll:
Jesus. :roll:

Have they released Tranny Barbie yet? Just like asking for a cough friend and shit. :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:30 pm
Clash wrote:

Have they released Tranny Barbie yet? Just like asking for a cough friend and shit. :shock:

Ah that'll be cross-dresser Barbie ya dinosaur. The boys, er girls, er thingybobs will be after you for that one :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:30 pm
Clash wrote:

Ken has always had a vagina......that's what my friend told me anyway

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Clash wrote:

Subbuteo players with tits! Fantastic! Is the ‘flicking’ rule still banned? And does the goalkeeper still have a large rod up their arse?
To be honest I would imagine the flicking might be positively encouraged :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone still in contact with franksav ? Ironic that he left AFC and turned to charlton cos of (understandable) hatred of our owner (and the senile french cock), and now he is in the middle of a shitfest which could be far worse than what he left behind

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 21836.html

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The writing is on the wall...literally.Was looking at Arsenal. Com , they are advertising stadium tours to include a photo with the FA Cup..The posters on the walls say Arsenal 14 times FA Cup Winners...and beside it Arsenal 14 times women's FA Cup winners...
No offence to the women's set up, but no, that isn't right. Why not put up the Arsenal youth team's achievements in the FA Youth Cup?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Actually I have another gripe, the sign says Arsenal 14 times Emirates FA Cup Winners...Not so, the majority of the 14 were won without any sponsor name attached.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

goals of the season on Facebook included goals from the womans team :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 am
The writing is on the wall...literally.Was looking at Arsenal. Com , they are advertising stadium tours to include a photo with the FA Cup..The posters on the walls say Arsenal 14 times FA Cup Winners...and beside it Arsenal 14 times women's FA Cup winners...
No offence to the women's set up, but no, that isn't right. Why not put up the Arsenal youth team's achievements in the FA Youth Cup?
Fuck em. I don't care if I offend them tbh. Absolute nonsense putting them side by side. They are not equal. Why pretend they are? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:20 pm
goals of the season on Facebook included goals from the womans team :banghead:
Oh ffs. Can I get my Thursday night 5-aside screamer from the halfway line included too? Or my son's under 16 belter from 25 yards out? Anyone got any FIFA20 PS4 goals they'd like included? :roll:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Getting bored of Mancs vs Mickeys bollox going on about having won 66 trophies, what a load of modern football bollox! :banghead:

The League Cup is NOT a major trophy nowadays, it was never the equal of the FA Cup even during the European English club ban :barscarf:

If the LC is a major trophy why is the Football League Centenary Trophy in 1988 not a major honour? Should that cup be on Arsenals list of major trophies?

Still winning he FA Cup is still way better than 4th place despite what the Wenger supporters always said. :barscarf:

Friendly matches, Super Cups, Charity Shields nor World Club friendly matches, are NOT major trophies. Fuck what Sky TalkShite & all the MFB muppets say. That includes pre season Emirates Cups & Norwich Hospital cups, take note Middlesex.! :mrgreen:

Major trophies Mancs are still top as won more FA Cups than Mickeys!
Don't listen to the biased Scouse loving media.

Proper major trophy list.

Man Utd 37
Liverpool 35
Arsenal 29
Nazi Chavs 19
Villa 15
Everton 15
Middlesex 13
City 13
Newcastle 11
Blackburn 9

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watch the first 15 - 20 minutes of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCVKrwKXrE

That'll sort ya! :|

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Modern fans, particularly Arsenal ones, on Social Media getting over excited when someone tenuously linked to us posts anything on Twitter, Instagram or wherever even when the post is not even remotely to do with the club. All fans do it but I find it exceptionally cringeworthy when it is Arsenal fans

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Oh fuc.k here we go folks. Sky have given Le Tiss, Thomo and Charlie Nick the tin tack from Soccer Saturday :shock:

No new names mentioned as replacements yet BUT we all know what is coming - Alex Scott, the Aluko bird and a black ex pro :banghead: Obviously they will all take the knee before the chit chat starts :roll:

How the fuck did Merse survive the cull :lol: