Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by xisstential »

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/footbal ... spartandhp

Oh dear :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway should be well received on here :D :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:00 pm

was this actually seriously considered ? :shock:

women's football isn't even the same sport.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

xisstential wrote:

Being one of the more progressive and enlightened gooners I think that this is actually quite a good idea and should be imposed upon citeh along with their CL ban when they are found guilty of breaching FFP.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:10 pm
xisstential wrote:

was this actually seriously considered ? :shock:

women's football isn't even a sport.
Fixed that for ya mate. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:

Fucking hell she looks like she is the Queen Lesbian in Cell Block D of some particularly brutal women's prison. :shock:

:D :wink:

I actually saw this stupid cùnt talking on some SlySports programme as if women's football was actually at a better level than under 12s mens football...... silly fucker. :roll:

Also she had a voice like a docker who has been gargling rhino spunk and razor blades for the last decade. :shock:

:wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I think that the reaction of the bigoted chauvinists on here is an outrage.

I’m with Jock on this and welcome the idea. Sarri should be sacked immediately and this woman put in place as the men’s Chelsea manager immediately....nicely in time for next week’s final.

In fact, to show how “woke” I am, I’d go one better and insist that the ladies goalkeeper takes the position in the men’s team.

There....diverse, inclusive and progressive...marvellous.

Oh, btw....the article says that Chelsea won the women’s super league this season.....I think they’ll find it was the Arsenal Ladies (actually Arsenal Women as it is now :roll: ) that won it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:07 pm

I’m with Jock on this and welcome the idea. Sarri should be sacked immediately and this woman put in place as the men’s Chelsea manager immediately....nicely in time for next week’s final.

In fact, to show how “woke” I am, I’d go one better and insist that the ladies goalkeeper takes the position in the men’s team.

Oh, btw....the article says that Chelsea won the women’s super league this season..... I think they’ll find it was the Arsenal Ladies (actually Arsenal Women as it is now :roll: ) that won it.
:lol:

That is literally how much of a flying fuck anyone REALLY gives about women's "football". The reporter that wrote it just thought "ah it was one of them women's teams that won it". :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Retro Gunner wrote:

Oh, btw....the article says that Chelsea won the women’s super league this season.....I think they’ll find it was the Arsenal Ladies (actually Arsenal Women as it is now :roll: ) that won it.
The Arsenal ladies keeper is better than Helmet Head in fairness.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Retro Gunner wrote:

:D :D

Thank you Retro, I now feel enlightened by yours and Jock's fair minded and forward thinking posts.

This would be a real boost for football and not just the women's game if she took charge of the final. Even in defeat she would have at least managed a team in a european final. How many male managers can say that? This is something all right thinking people need to get behind.

Anything to make the sisterhood feel more independent and empowered is progress. And they deserve this after so many years of oppression!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i take it no one on here will be watching the Women's World Cup this summer then ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:45 am
Retro Gunner wrote:

Oh, btw....the article says that Chelsea won the women’s super league this season..... I think they’ll find it was the Arsenal Ladies (actually Arsenal Women as it is now :roll: ) that won it.
:lol:

That is literally how much of a flying fuck anyone REALLY gives about women's "football". The reporter that wrote it just thought "ah it was one of them women's teams that won it". :D

:lol: :lol:

" 'Ere, I'm writing an article about women's football...who won the WSL this season ?"
"Errr....dunno, one of the women's teams wasn't it ??"
"S'pose so, but which one ?"
"How the fuck do I know ? Who cares ?"
"Oh fuck it, no one will have a clue, I'll just say Chelsea....yeah, that's what I'll do...."

:D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Retro Gunner wrote:

you seem quite knowledgable about this crap :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 am
i take it no one on here will be watching the Women's World Cup this summer then ?

We should make the most of it Rob ... when the next one comes round in 4 years time, it will be compulsory to watch it.

If you try to change channels, it will be on every channel ... it you try to turn off your TV, the off button will have been disabled ... if you go out of the house you will be rounded up by heavily armed Police for being outside during a woman's match and thrown in to a cell showing the game ... if you escape to the countryside, live updates and commentaries will boom out from loud speakers ...

You think I'm crazy? Mark my words that this hell on earth is coming!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 am

We should make the most of it Rob ... when the next one comes round in 4 years time, it will be compulsory to watch it.

If you try to change channels, it will be on every channel ... it you try to turn off your TV, the off button will have been disabled ... if you go out of the house you will be rounded up by heavily armed Police for being outside during a woman's match and thrown in to a cell showing the game ... if you escape to the countryside, live updates and commentaries will boom out from loud speakers ...

You think I'm crazy? Mark my words that this hell on earth is coming!

A big well done to Retro and Clash for being fellow liberal minded, progressive, pro-feminist gooners and shame on the rest of you who mock the women's game. I'm glad to say you won't find any posts from me on here belittling the world phenomenon that is women's kick a ball :lol:

I'm now worried that Clash is onto something with his prediction for the next women's WC which will of course be sponsored by the estate of George Orwell / 1984. We're all doomed :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

FUCKS SAKE - take it all back, just read the Daily Mail and seen the Emirates Cup thread......off there for a moan right now :banghead: