Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 am
FUCKS SAKE - take it all back, just read the Daily Mail and seen the Emirates Cup thread......off there for a moan right now :banghead:
And it wont end there mate. Soon the all-men and all-women teams will be said to be discriminating against transgender players. That will almost certainly be the next agenda forced on us by the powers that be.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
FUCKS SAKE - take it all back, just read the Daily Mail and seen the Emirates Cup thread......off there for a moan right now :banghead:
And it wont end there mate. Soon the all-men and all-women teams will be said to be discriminating against transgender players. That will almost certainly be the next agenda forced on us by the powers that be.
Christ we haven't got enough changing rooms :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The cow sheds on the marshes would have been interesting

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:45 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:07 pm
I think that the reaction of the bigoted chauvinists on here is an outrage.

I’m with Jock on this and welcome the idea. Sarri should be sacked immediately and this woman put in place as the men’s Chelsea manager immediately....nicely in time for next week’s final.

In fact, to show how “woke” I am, I’d go one better and insist that the ladies goalkeeper takes the position in the men’s team.

There....diverse, inclusive and progressive...marvellous.

Oh, btw....the article says that Chelsea won the women’s super league this season..... I think they’ll find it was the Arsenal Ladies (actually Arsenal Women as it is now :roll: ) that won it.
:lol:

That is literally how much of a flying fuck anyone REALLY gives about women's "football". The reporter that wrote it just thought "ah it was one of them women's teams that won it". :D

:lol: :lol:

" 'Ere, I'm writing an article about women's football...who won the WSL this season ?"
"Errr....dunno, one of the women's teams wasn't it ??"
"S'pose so, but which one ?"
"How the fuck do I know ? Who cares ?"
"Oh fuck it, no one will have a clue, I'll just say Chelsea....yeah, that's what I'll do...."

:D
:lol: :lol:

Probably exactly how it went too. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Conglomerates Cup PC Exercise is actually fucking real !! :shock:

:coffeespit:

Who the fuck is gonna watch that shit? :oops: :lol:

Modern football has not only eaten it's own arsehole it's now also had a good old nosh on its own unkempt hairy seldom washed vagina too.

:censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
I’ve had enough of those mods throwing their weight around :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:05 pm
Clash wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
I’ve had enough of those mods throwing their weight around :box:
:cussing: :banghead:

I thought you trannies would be happy for us to force your lifestyle down everyone's throats..... just ram it right on in there.... oohhh.....

:shock:

:D :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

headline on BBC football all morning: Hegerbergs wins footballer of year award.

now changed to BBC woman's footballer of year.

this agenda to push woman's football is so irritating. as is the player in question. moaning about inequality and equal pay with the men's game. when these bints bleat this wtf does some journo not say what everyone else says ie get a product that gets the revenue then you can have equal pay. who is meant to pay these silly bints equal to men in the current revenue streams of womens football?

the standard will never go up, so the popularity wont, the only way is to lose the more 'manly' ones and them play in underwear or topless, then revenue might improve...

otherwise they should shut up, serving a shit product that the under 14's team down the park could better.

augie

Post by augie »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:30 am

this agenda to push woman's football is so irritating. as is the player in question. moaning about inequality and equal pay with the men's game. when these bints bleat this wtf does some journo not say what everyone else says ie get a product that gets the revenue then you can have equal pay. who is meant to pay these silly bints equal to men in the current revenue streams of womens football?

the standard will never go up, so the popularity wont, the only way is to lose the more 'manly' ones and them play in underwear or topless, then revenue might improve...

otherwise they should shut up, serving a shit product that the under 14's team down the park could better.

My eldest played on an under 15 club side last season that beat the shit out of the Ireland under 19s girls team :roll: :oops: :oops:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

headline changed again but same facking story: one day the men in suits will understand.

f off!!!

and f off BBC

its the same in any physical based sport Augie. Rugby, cricket.

women's cricket for example, (i have seen abit) is dire. the power of shot is atrocious, the fielding terrible, and the bowling average club level at best. there are a couple f burly rug munchers who can get the ball down at a reasonable pace and some of the batsmen have skill, in a nudging and knurdling way, but still have 0 power of shot.

its embarrassing. the standard of internationals is that of a an average to poor 2nd xi (div 1 or2 in 2nd xi league) in the men's ECB pyramid structure of mens recreational club (so not just Saturday down the park standard that is to non cricket followers). there are a couple of women batsmen who play a decent standard in mens cricket, but thats it.

Yet its pushed and pushed and pushed and sky and bbc have increasing numbers of female commentators/pundits who are ex 'stars' who are crap. i have nothing against female commentators/analysts/journos in cricket as there are some (who are there as trained journos - eg alison mitchell) who are there on merit.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Yes it is very subtle the way they are doing this but once you notice it you cannot help but keep noticing it. They are slowly dropping the ''ladies' or 'women's' tag from results and headlines. This is clearly a deliberate attempt to treat their game as though it is of equal importance. It's confusing as well as absolutely laughable.

Rather than watching the game develop and covering it more as it becomes more popular ... they are covering it more in order for it to become more popular. Its the wrong way round.

And why does it feel that the onus is so much on us men to support their game? Why is nobody questioning why 40,000 women and girls are not filling the stands for women's games? Of course we know why women don't go and watch it ... most of them think it's as shit as we do!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 am
i take it no one on here will be watching the Women's World Cup this summer then ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We should make the most of it Rob ... when the next one comes round in 4 years time, it will be compulsory to watch it.

If you try to change channels, it will be on every channel ... it you try to turn off your TV, the off button will have been disabled ... if you go out of the house you will be rounded up by heavily armed Police for being outside during a woman's match and thrown in to a cell showing the game ... if you escape to the countryside, live updates and commentaries will boom out from loud speakers ...

You think I'm crazy? Mark my words that this hell on earth is coming!

I don’t think you’re crazy at all Clash and I realise that you’re more serious than joking. This pc obsessed, social engineering bullshit and all the associated hysteria and outrage, is leading us to a grey, humourless, homogenised and very dangerous place.

If you read the last couple of pages of this thread and the Emirates Cup thread, there’s plenty that would have the SJW nutjobs screaming “hate crime”. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

:lol: :lol: I love this place when it gets on a roll. :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Some bint was whingeing (Do they ever do anything else?) the other day about how her period caused her to do her ACL. Don't know or care enough about the science and whether It's a legit complaint but if so surely it should be a message to them that they are not and never will be elite athletes. :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:13 pm
Some bint was whingeing (Do they ever do anything else?) the other day about how her period caused her to do her ACL. Don't know or care enough about the science and whether It's a legit complaint but if so surely it should be a message to them that they are not and never will be elite athletes. :rubchin:
Fuck that. My 10 inch cock fucking breaks my back carrying the bastard around like a chubby and slightly aggressive third leg. Do you hear me constantly fucking whining about the drain old "HammerSlab" has on my health? Fuck no. :roll: