Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am
I think within a couple of years time it will be against the law for any man to be a sports presenter :roll:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... s-new-host
I can see a day when it will be illegal to be a white male heterosexual. :roll: :x

Some of you foreign poofs will be OK but I'm fucked. :shock:

:D :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
I think within a couple of years time it will be against the law for any man to be a sports presenter :roll:

I can see a day when it will be illegal to be a white male heterosexual. :roll: :x

Awwww! DB will you stop selling yourself short!. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Fucking screechy woman. Terrible commentator but nobody can say that because she's a woman.
I know mate, on 5 Live they say "And over to mary wotsit at whatever ground, there's been a goal" and this high feckin' pitched screeeeeeeeeeech comes over the radio, the cat freaks ouot and runs out the back door, the dog hides under the table in the dining room and starts whimpering and me...I feckin slam the radio OFF! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Feckin Lezza commentators!v :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They sound even worse than a 10 year old boy waiting for his balls to drop shouting ... :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Ok now i'm confused, i thought you were the Dwarf on here OBG, or maybe that was Spuddy...... too many Dwarves on one forum in my mind, ban them all :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:30 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Fucking screechy woman. Terrible commentator but nobody can say that because she's a woman.
That's me done with Sunday Supplement. Fucking screeching cùnt kills it for me. Will now add it to Goals on Sunday as a deffo no watch. They killed that one by adding the ONLY person in football more irritating and celebidee-desperate than Chris "Please love me daddy" Kamara - Alex Fucking Scott. :roll: :censored:
Yup me too. I wonder how many people will jack it in as a result of this most obvious of decisions. I would imagine that it's a fairly bloke heavy audience so with any luck there will be a noticeable drop off in viewers. I'm beginning to hope that Amazon decide to get involved in bidding for future tv packages and blow sky out of the water. Then no doubt they'll pull the same shit too anyway :cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I thought that was already illegal over with you guys. You get what you vote for :lol: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Ok now i'm confused, i thought you were the Dwarf on here OBG, or maybe that was Spuddy...... too many Dwarves on one forum in my mind, ban them all :rubchin:
Truth be told they are all teeny tiny leprechauns but they think that Dwarf makes them sound a bit tougher :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Truth be told they are all teeny tiny leprechauns but they think that Dwarf makes them sound a bit tougher :rubchin: :lol:
OK to clear this up. I am the only Leprechaun on here motherfucker - begorrah! Spuddy is a dwarf. OneBard and Lefty are Ewoks. And at 5'8" I tower over these other fuckers. I'm like a God to them. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

OK to clear this up. I am the only tiny weeny Leprechaun on here motherfucker - begorrah! Spuddy is a dwarf. OneBard and Lefty are Ewoks. And at 4'8" I dream of towering over these other fuckers. I'm like a midget to them. 8)
At least Ewoks are cute and don't look funny when they run! :D :wink:

ps: Gooner Muz started all this ban the gaytard oat bothering Women's Football Loving dwarf :D :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

OK to clear this up. I am the only tiny weeny Leprechaun on here motherfucker - begorrah! Spuddy is a dwarf. OneBard and Lefty are Ewoks. And at 4'8" I dream of towering over these other fuckers. I'm like a midget to them. 8)

ps: Gooner Muz started all this ban the gaytard oat bothering Women's Football Loving dwarf :D :barscarf:
Now come on OBG I can live with most of that statement but the highlighted bit, a bit like you and other posters on here, is completely below my belt :box: :rubchin: :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm
It's funny how it's only equality when it suits them, question an area they dominate in such as Nursing and why there are no initiatives to raise the number of men in it and its suddenly a different story..... you're trying to take jobs away from us blah blah blah, fucking hate the PC narrative because it always one sided and when you pull it up short they just move the goal posts somewhere else.

I seriously cant stand listening to any of the female pundits and I'm willing to bet a lot of women cant stand many of the male pundits, christ I cant stand most of the cliche ridden fuckwits, but whereas a woman could get away with saying I cant stand Gary Lineker or Robbie Savage any bloke would be sexist if he said he couldn't stand Karen Carney, and a racist sexist if he said he didnt like Alex Scott...... it's all bollocks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Well put Muzz.

Its also strange how they never complain that they're under-represented in areas like sewage work, scaffolding or the fishing industry. It seems they only want the best jobs. Or if not those then the easier jobs - which obviously means on aggregate they'll get paid less than men. Many of them conveniently ignore this key point and instead bleat on about the mythical gender pay gap :roll: It is illegal to pay women less for the same job (if they do less hours they will be paid less) and if it it wasn’t companies would employ mainly women surely?

Feminism like all the agendas is very selective. And as the superb Bill Burr once said 'There are no feminists in a house fire." :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:58 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Now come on OBG I can live with most of that statement but the highlighted bit, a bit like you and other posters on here, is completely below my belt :box: :rubchin: :wink:
:shock: Ouch. Now That IS a Kick in the Vadge. :D :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Clash wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:45 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm
It's funny how it's only equality when it suits them, question an area they dominate in such as Nursing and why there are no initiatives to raise the number of men in it and its suddenly a different story..... you're trying to take jobs away from us blah blah blah, fucking hate the PC narrative because it always one sided and when you pull it up short they just move the goal posts somewhere else.

I seriously cant stand listening to any of the female pundits and I'm willing to bet a lot of women cant stand many of the male pundits, christ I cant stand most of the cliche ridden fuckwits, but whereas a woman could get away with saying I cant stand Gary Lineker or Robbie Savage any bloke would be sexist if he said he couldn't stand Karen Carney, and a racist sexist if he said he didnt like Alex Scott...... it's all bollocks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Well put Muzz.

Its also strange how they never complain that they're under-represented in areas like sewage work, scaffolding or the fishing industry. It seems they only want the best jobs. Or if not those then the easier jobs - which obviously means on aggregate they'll get paid less than men. Many of them conveniently ignore this key point and instead bleat on about the mythical gender pay gap :roll: It is illegal to pay women less for the same job (if they do less hours they will be paid less) and if it it wasn’t companies would employ mainly women surely?

Feminism like all the agendas is very selective. And as the superb Bill Burr once said 'There are no feminists in a house fire." :lol:
Ah but you see Clash now you are quite obviously a bigoted, misogynistic woman hater because you have tried to use logic in your argument, some people just never learn :roll:

Unfortunately we're going to have to send you for some 'readjustment thinking workshops' with Germaine Greer and her friends :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Now come on OBG I can live with most of that statement but the highlighted bit, a bit like you and other posters on here, is completely beyond my understanding :box: :rubchin: :wink:
:one2smooth:

:D :wink: