Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:55 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:31 am
Every single time there are euro or world cup finals on, some cuntin newspaper will do a feature on the wags of some of the players in England squad - this morning (out of utter boredom) I clicked on an article showing partners of 10 of the girls/women in the England squad ………. FIVE out of the 10 were lesbians :shock: :shock: I know that there might not be another gay player in the squad, but surely 5 out of 20 is an unusually high number (25%) ? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

From some of the away performances last season, I reckon at least 50-75% of our squad are lesbians.
:lol:

Speaking as a lesbian I was so offended by your post I had to go off and nosh a burst hedgehog or two. Racist bastard.

:lol: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 am
augie wrote:
Every single time there are euro or world cup finals on, some cuntin newspaper will do a feature on the wags of some of the players in England squad - this morning (out of utter boredom) I clicked on an article showing partners of 10 of the girls/women in the England squad ………. FIVE out of the 10 were lesbians :shock: :shock: I know that there might not be another gay player in the squad, but surely 5 out of 20 is an unusually high number (25%) ? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

From some of the away performances last season, I reckon at least 50-75% of our squad are lesbians.

Speaking as a lesbian I was so offended by your post I had to go off and nosh a burst hedgehog or two. Racist bastard.

I thought pride month had finished. Surely you can just grow out of that phase and get on with your life now?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

I thought pride month had finished. Surely you can just grow out of that phase and get on with your life now?
Oh ok then. :cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Apparently its pride season, so that implies longer than a month

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Pride Season? At Arsenal, it's known as 'just try not to embarrass ourselves in the transfer market' season.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:43 pm
Pride Season? At Arsenal, it's known as 'just try not to embarrass ourselves in the transfer market' season.
We haven't had a season we could be proud of in a while :(

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:09 pm
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:43 pm
We haven't had a season we could be proud of in a while :(
:D :D :D

augie

Post by augie »

Feast your eyes on this news lads

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-17396020

PC AFC strikes again :barscarf: :barscarf: :roll: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 am

PC AFC strikes again :barscarf: :barscarf: :roll: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
no doubt Arsenal men will get more 12.30pm kick offs before the main event of the day - an Arsenal womens match at 3pm :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

The telling quote in that article is "as a way of improving attendances and the profile of the WS".

The women's game is a parasitic fucking leech. :roll:

Tbh I can't see it working. Who the fuck wants to turn up 2 or 3 hours early to watch a shit standard kick about populated by mostly ugly bitches?

The club have a certain percentage of fans that turn up early and get their merchandise and hotdogs and a few beers and/or like to sit and soak up what they call a prematch "atmosphere" nowadays. I reckon inflicting this turgid shit version of football on them will cut those numbers if anything - and that would not be acceptable to Modern Arsenal which we all know is all about the profit margin..... :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:58 am
augie wrote:

The telling quote in that article is "as a way of improving attendances and the profile of the WS".

Tbh I can't see it working. Who the fuck wants to turn up 2 or 3 hours early to watch a shit standard kick about populated by mostly ugly bitches?

The club have a certain percentage of fans that turn up early and get their merchandise and hotdogs and a few beers and/or like to sit and soak up what they call a prematch "atmosphere" nowadays. I reckon inflicting this turgid shit version of football on them will cut those numbers if anything - and that would not be acceptable to Modern Arsenal which we all know is all about the profit margin..... :roll:
Dont bother me, I'm not going to the Emirates...what with this and VAR football as we know it is long gone

Fucking glad i saw the best days

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's now becoming a sanitised television experience , The sponsors need controversy and VAR is just the way to get it. instead of just drawing lines and having a two minute chat they now can analyse and dismember all sorts of decisions . It will be great for their armchair viewers but the true supporters will be shortchanged and eventually will leave.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

no I will not be great for their "armchair supporters"

we are all football fans

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:58 am
augie wrote:

It might get the message through to them that nobody is interested. Most folk these days turn up last minute or stay on the concourse to have a chat and a drink. It's bad enough sometimes having to go in and watch the men let alone this new option.

The club emailed out last year asking if fans wanted bars to remain open after matches or maybe for entertainment to be put on - er, no thanks.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Megan Cameltoe of the USA women's kick about team. :roll: :censored: Like she's like an activist and stuff like dude. :roll:

She obviously does not understand the terms subjective and objective. Her team wins the women's kick about cup and she demands DEMANDS equal pay with the men's game.

Well my old 5 aside team won a pub tourny last summer and fuck it I now want equal pay with the PL. 8)