Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

wibble wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:51 pm
Back to modern football bollocks; drinks breaks.

Not too fussed that they’ve brought them in temporarily but wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this becomes a permanent thing and lo and behold, it’s ad break time!
Had the same thought today

It’s a game of 4 quarters doesn’t quite have the same ring to it :lol:

Herd

Clive Tyldesley shits given ?

Post by Herd »

Nope not here !

Retro Gunner

Re: Clive Tyldesley shits given ?

Post by Retro Gunner »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Nope not here !

What, the demise of Clive "Manchester United" Tydesley hasn't upset you?? :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not particularly bothered but any bets on whether a woman replaces him eventually :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If you chaps don't mind I'm going to merge this into the modern football bollocks thread. Bit much giving a skid mark like Tyldesley his own thread..... :wink:

Unless some "allegations" get made by some bird that was 16 in the 1980s...... :shock:

I'm joking!! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

The one that's really pissing me off is Karen Carney .
She did a long article about why giving Luiz a contract extension was a good idea. The general gist is that he is a positive influence on the younger players. Harmless enough until she then throws in an anecdote of him when she was in the Chelsea womans team and injured he would check in with her and have little chats etc etc She never ever passes up the opportunity to draw parallels to her own career which of course was in womans football and thus has no comparison yet shes constantly giving us her Pearl's of wisdom weather we like it or not .

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I went to a WPL game once and needless to say it was U12s standard. Karen Carney was England’s top striker and she was dreadful.

The only decent footballer on the pitch was a Welsh striker for Bristol called Jess Fishlock. She was a nasty little lesbian but she was sharp as fuck and understood the game. The rest were dreadful.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:39 pm
She did a long article about why giving Luiz a contract extension was a good idea. The general gist is that he is a positive influence on the younger players. Harmless enough until she then throws in an anecdote of him when she was in the Chelsea womans team and injured he would check in with her and have little chats etc etc She never ever passes up the opportunity to draw parallels to her own career which of course was in womans football and thus has no comparison yet shes constantly giving us her Pearl's of wisdom weather we like it or not .
This this this ^^^.

The silly little cùnt is always saying shit like "when you play at the top level... blah blah blah". Pet, you didn't play at the top level. You played at a level just about equivalent with boys under 14s ffs. :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 pm
Herd wrote:
This this this ^^^.

The silly little cùnt is always saying shit like "when you play at the top level... blah blah blah". Pet, you didn't play at the top level. You played at a level just about equivalent with boys under 14s ffs. :roll:
:D Exactly right mate.

Still remember Herds excellent analogy where he said women players talking about the men’s game is like someone who had scalextric commentating on F1 :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 pm
Herd wrote:
This this this ^^^.

:D Exactly right mate.

Still remember Herds excellent analogy where he said women players talking about the men’s game is like someone who had scalextric commentating on F1 :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Superb analogy from the Herdster! :D 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can't stand clebidee ex managers and ex fooblers - they fucking grind my shit. :censored:

Latest no mark cùnt that will suck any dick for a few quid and to desperately stay in the public eye is 'Arry Redkrapp the wheeler dealer. :roll: :censored:

Not content with those fucking abysmal "Oi geezah do us a cuppa tea apples n pears bosh bosh" adverts he did with his talentless loser son and some half arsed cockney actor for SlySports, he is now touting his withered old arse on celebidee gogglebox. :oops:

Get a real job you old cùnt! The world doesn't owe you a fucking living ffs. :roll: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:17 pm
Can't stand clebidee ex managers and ex fooblers - they fucking grind my shit. :censored:

Latest no mark cùnt that will suck any dick for a few quid and to desperately stay in the public eye is 'Arry Redkrapp the wheeler dealer. :roll: :censored:

Not content with those fucking abysmal "Oi geezah do us a cuppa tea apples n pears bosh bosh" adverts he did with his talentless loser son and some half arsed cockney actor for SlySports, he is now touting his withered old arse on celebidee gogglebox. :oops:

Get a real job you old cùnt! The world doesn't owe you a fucking living ffs. :roll: :censored:
Ah but 'Arry is a loveable rogue..Terriffic bloke,

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Talk of the FA making the 5 subs rule permanent.

Ffs what a way to make the gap even bigger

shu

Post by shu »

Did you see that stupid blousey bint on MOTD , or is that who you are talking about , who the fuck is she ffs

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:17 pm
Did you see that stupid blousey bint on MOTD , or is that who you are talking about , who the fuck is she ffs
Did she sound like an excited 12 year old boy?

If so it was probably Karen Carney.