Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:52 pm
Who will he blame when (not if) this goes tits up ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ield-boss/

A whinging, entitled pri.ck who would rather blame racial discrimination, than accept that people are afraid to trust and hire a mentally unstable w.anker that walks out on his team at half time of a game :roll: :censored: :censored:
Did you see this whining cocky bitch on Goals On Sunday a few months back? Deluded arsehole all but stated he could manage in the PL. :oops: :roll:

When Kamara's little Wet Sham bitch asked him if he'd be willing to maybe start lower down the leagues he kind of sniggered and looked offended as if it was a silly question. They had to push him to grudgingly say yeah if he had to he'd start lower down the leagues. Deluded twat. :wink:

The minute it goes pear shaped he'll drop a race card and book himself into the Priory. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Apparently, despite other public statements by the league and club, this "masterplan" initially unraveled due to social media :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... eath-claim

Gotta admire the dubs - if they aint dealing to you, shooting you or robbing you, then they are damn sure cheating you :roll: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

He can't lose though, they are on the bottom staring at the abyss if he keeps them up he's a hero if they go down he can say the club was already going down.
He might surprise us all !

Oh shit I've pissed myself laughing ! :mrgreen: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:27 am
Apparently, despite other public statements by the league and club, this "masterplan" initially unraveled due to social media :lol: :lol:

Gotta admire the dubs - if they aint dealing to you, shooting you or robbing you, then they are damn sure cheating you :roll: :wink:
Thank you thank you God thank you! :barscarf:

I was waiting for you augie.... waiting....

:fishing:

I'm friendly with a couple of lads in that club and oh joy of joys the gobshite that made up that story is a bloke that is going through a breakdown and yes thank you Jesus HE IS A CULCHIE !! :lol:

HE'S ONE OF YOURS !! :barscarf: :lol:

I'm so happy now I could shit my pants and just sit smiling in it. Like a culchie.... :D :wink:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:23 pm
augie wrote:

I'm friendly with a couple of lads in that club and oh joy of joys the gobshite that made up that story is a bloke that is going through a breakdown and yes thank you Jesus HE IS A CULCHIE !! :lol:

I'm so happy now I could shit my pants and just sit smiling in it. Like a culchie.... :D :wink:
I would like to report the death of the spurs stadium.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Not a chance - the dublin gangs needed a "patsy" and of course the poor culchie is perfect :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Not a chance - the dublin gangs needed a "patsy" and of course the poor culchie is perfect :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i see Theo Walcott doesn't get any better :roll:

https://www.givemesport.com/1376876-the ... a-rss-feed

augie

Post by augie »

Modern football ……………. the very definition of exaggerated bullshit

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... orge-best/

As good as George best :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think if they sold him tomrrow the quality of thier first team would take any serious hit.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Hardly a serious footy journo......maybe just stick to the business side of things.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Anyone else sick of this 'rainbow laces' bullshit? I have no problem with gay people, but i do have a problem with half-assed, self serving nonsense that is only done so the FA can say they care about inclusion :banghead: It's up there with those celebrities with a net worth of 100 million giving a tiny amount to charity so they look better in the public eye.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:02 am
Anyone else sick of this 'rainbow laces' bullshit? I have no problem with gay people, but i do have a problem with half-assed, self serving nonsense that is only done so the FA can say they care about inclusion :banghead: It's up there with those celebrities with a net worth of 100 million giving a tiny amount to charity so they look better in the public eye.
Yep. Tokensim at best and a way to make more money by selling those laces to the public. It's the new Kick it Out thing because the FA have shown that really they don't care about that too much and this way, they can pretend they care about something else and divert people's attention there instead.

I'll also add that secret footballer shit to this thread too. I read a few of his 'ground-breaking', 'revealing' or 'honest' pieces a few years back and remember thinking that if the multi-millionaire cared that much about sharing what really goes on in the game, he'd show his face. It was almost laughable too at times to read him moaning so much about how hard life is and how difficult being a footballer is when you know, he's made a fortune and not had to struggle for anything for years. It was all a "bit boo-hoo, poor me, nobody understands, I wish I was normal like you paupers".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:18 pm
Modern football ……………. the very definition of exaggerated bullshit

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... orge-best/

As good as George best :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
:coffeespit:

This is why women reporters should stick to their own fucking game. :oops: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:02 am

I too have no issue with gay people, but this bullshit of having marches for gays, lesbians and some other crowd is ridiculous :roll: Should we all organise a march for straight people ? It seems that being straight in this world is now abnormal, and we should all keep our hetrosexuality confidential :roll: