Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:25 am

My ST remains in it's drawer tomorrow night...fuck 'em.
:shock:

#someothershit

:D :wink:
:lol:

#officialstartoftheseatboycott19

##forthebenefitofyouknowwho

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Daffodils? The bloke was from Argentina, lived in France for years and set foot in Wales once as far as I know. he’s got absolutely fuck all to do with daffodils.

Much more like a tribute to the club rather than the bloke or his family.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:25 am

My ST remains in it's drawer tomorrow night...fuck 'em.
:shock:

#someothershit

:D :wink:

#officialstartoftheseatboycott19

##forthebenefitofyouknowwho
#lmao

#snowflakegeneration

#mygriefisgreaterthanyoursaboutsomethingorother

#cùnts

:D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 pm
Daffodils? The bloke was from Argentina, lived in France for years and set foot in Wales once as far as I know. he’s got absolutely fuck all to do with daffodils.

Yeah, it's utter bollox isn't it. All the clap trap coming out of Cardiff, probably courtesy of Colin Wanker as he speaks complete shite, is ridiculous. How many of the grief stricken first team actually knew the guy for more than 2 minutes if indeed they met him at all. But all of them are greatly effected by their loss :blah: I suspect years of counselling. Fuck all to do with daffodils.....he has got fuck all to do with anything as far as the PL goes but that's not going to stop them going through the usual bullshit and drama.

Got to question the young guy's judgement though....Cardiff :rubchin: Getting on a 1984 single engine rubber band driven toy plane piloted by a part time gas engineer :rubchin: Fuck that.

Btw did you all enjoy the light display before manure - I hope the tv boys included the folks at home in the stunning display. I have suggested to the club that as they are so keen on the fucking light display - some old boy flicking the on / off switch :roll: - then to make matches more interesting they should continue the light display throughout the match and throw in some strobes and music too - might make tonight's match a bit more lively. In tribute to Cardiff the club are trying to get Morrisey to wander around the pitch throwing daffodils about too which will keep the taffs happy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Yeah, it's utter bollox isn't it. All the clap trap coming out of Cardiff, probably courtesy of Colin Wanker as he speaks complete shite, is ridiculous. How many of the grief stricken first team actually knew the guy for more than 2 minutes if indeed they met him at all. But all of them are greatly effected by their loss :blah: I suspect years of counselling. Fuck all to do with daffodils.....he has got fuck all to do with anything as far as the PL goes but that's not going to stop them going through the usual bullshit and drama.

Got to question the young guy's judgement though....Cardiff :rubchin: Getting on a 1984 single engine rubber band driven toy plane piloted by a part time gas engineer :rubchin: Fuck that.

Btw did you all enjoy the light display before manure - I hope the tv boys included the folks at home in the stunning display. I have suggested to the club that as they are so keen on the fucking light display - some old boy flicking the on / off switch :roll: - then to make matches more interesting they should continue the light display throughout the match and throw in some strobes and music too - might make tonight's match a bit more lively. In tribute to Cardiff the club are trying to get Morrisey to wander around the pitch throwing daffodils about too which will keep the taffs happy.

#harshbutfair

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

tbh,

Currently really disliking the ownership of our club. Not The Arsenal Way, and shall never be again.
National embarressment of one of the worlds wealthiest sports club and it's finances/wages/transfers. Spunking money as if it was on tap, on wages to blokes who would struggle to get a kickabout on the old Hackney Marshes.
Being priced out of buying club merchandise. Having a match day shirt use to be a great gift to receive as a birthday present. I can't afford to buy one for anyone nowadays.
Really, really disliking the debate as to whether a toilet nomadic club or a murdering victims association should win the PL.
Our club being beneath a club who last won the league in 1961? NINETEEN SIXTY FUCKING ONE.
As if it is any better than the other two clubs owned by murdering dictatorial owners, and/or their plundering corrupt owners.
Footy, since the inception of the PL has become all about the income for tv rights.
Really dislike the idea that a non trying football player can earn in one week, what it takes me to earn in ten years, and then not do his job for weeks/months on end.
Footy used to be a recreation/hobby. Something played on the weekend at 3pm, after you worked your 38-40 hours at something else.

Finally, I regret with all my being that I supported the previous manager longer than was acceptable. I suppose that I got intoxicated by the memories of the amazing times I had at Highbury during his early years there. Probably the best ever times as a Arsenal supporter. The last ever game I went to was in Paris, my best night out from memory, as it was my last supporting my club. I have never been to the new gaff, and never will.

Fuck modern football
Fuck modern Arsenal football club

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:19 pm
tbh,

Currently really disliking the ownership of our club. Not The Arsenal Way, and shall never be again.
National embarressment of one of the worlds wealthiest sports club and it's finances/wages/transfers. Spunking money as if it was on tap, on wages to blokes who would struggle to get a kickabout on the old Hackney Marshes.
Being priced out of buying club merchandise. Having a match day shirt use to be a great gift to receive as a birthday present. I can't afford to buy one for anyone nowadays.
Really, really disliking the debate as to whether a toilet nomadic club or a murdering victims association should win the PL.
Our club being beneath a club who last won the league in 1961? NINETEEN SIXTY FUCKING ONE.
As if it is any better than the other two clubs owned by murdering dictatorial owners, and/or their plundering corrupt owners.
Footy, since the inception of the PL has become all about the income for tv rights.
Really dislike the idea that a non trying football player can earn in one week, what it takes me to earn in ten years, and then not do his job for weeks/months on end.
Footy used to be a recreation/hobby. Something played on the weekend at 3pm, after you worked your 38-40 hours at something else.

Finally, I regret with all my being that I supported the previous manager longer than was acceptable. I suppose that I got intoxicated by the memories of the amazing times I had at Highbury during his early years there. Probably the best ever times as a Arsenal supporter. The last ever game I went to was in Paris, my best night out from memory, as it was my last supporting my club. I have never been to the new gaff, and never will.

Fuck modern football
Someone has their period.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:barscarf: :lol:

Only fucking with ya mate. :wink: :wink:

I feel a lot of what you describe there tbh. Modern football is fucked. And Modern Arsenal is a shadow of the beautiful proud traditional club I started supporting as a child. :(

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Puma's prototype kit for next season......no wonder Adidas got the contract :shock:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47074677

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:55 pm
Puma's prototype kit for next season......no wonder Adidas got the contract :shock:

:shock: :lol: :oops:

Ffs. They will sell 14 of those things. And 12 of them will be prank presents. :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:55 pm

LMAO :lol:

The Arsenal Way

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
tbh,

Fuck modern football

Thanks for understanding. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:
tbh,

Fuck modern football

You know me. I'm Mr Sensitive.

And yes "Sensitive" is a euphemism for "cùnt".

The Arsenal Way

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:05 am
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:
tbh,

Fuck modern football

You know me. I'm Mr Sensitive.

And yes "Sensitive" is a euphemism for "cùnt".

Nice to know that you engaged with your feminine side, finally. :rubchin: :shock: :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

What is it with the media in this country........are they really suprised that no cu.nt wants the victims to win anything. Still not sure whether they are that out of touch with reality or are just a bunch of wum wankers.