Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 pm
Vermin out

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wrong thread but fuck it
:coffeespit: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 pm
Not content with having the women and youth teams in goal of the month there is now some bollocks from the e football pro league (computer game) included too - seriously wtf is that all about ?

It’s all a load of bollocks, so bollocks to it all (top ones, obviously ) :the_doris_2:
:shock:

Wait. What now? A computer game? Goal of the month? Hahahaha. :lol: Get the absolute fuck outa here. :lol: :x

Still, not as shit as having the Lezzerball bippy's goal of the month. :roll:

Nice tits by the way. Are they yours? :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

I know many of you will be thrilled with this news

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -itv-show/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:16 am
I know many of you will be thrilled with this news

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -itv-show/

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh ffs. :roll:

Fucking walking gobshite and legend in his own tiny mind Cass All Vagina No Balls Pennant will be on it too apparently. :oops: :roll: :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Comical to see sterling in the new anti racism advert telling people that they don't need to raise their fists to show their strength - this coming from the guy that tried to box the head of joe Gomez in the last international break :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:00 pm
Comical to see sterling in the new anti racism advert telling people that they don't need to raise their fists to show their strength - this coming from the guy that tried to box the head of joe Gomez in the last international break :lol: :lol: :lol:
And also allegedly tried to box the head off his bird too allegedly. :censored:

But then in the modern game it's OK to spit at a child and get your highly paid SlySports job back. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13 am
augie wrote:

But then in the modern game it's OK to spit at a child and get your highly paid SlySports job back. :roll:
Still can't believe that fuckwit Carragher was forgiven so quickly for that. I mean sometimes when footballers give someone the finger or tell them where to go, I laugh at the suddenly offended supporter who has called them a c*** all through the game. But what that brain dead prick did - wind down a car window and gob at a child. Absolute prick - Sky should be ashamed to have that tosser representing their brand

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Still can't believe that fuckwit Carragher was forgiven so quickly for that. I mean sometimes when footballers give someone the finger or tell them where to go, I laugh at the suddenly offended supporter who has called them a c*** all through the game. But what that brain dead prick did - wind down a car window and gob at a child. Absolute prick - Sky should be ashamed to have that tosser representing their brand
Bang on the money. I've always hated that fake hysterical offence taken by some fan that's just been told to fuck off by a player when the fan has spent 90 minutes roaring vile abuse at the player. Hypocritical twats. But Spit the Scouse went to a whole new level of lowlife fuckery.

Seriously how much of a chav do you need to be where even the idea of spitting at a child would enter your head? :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Bang on the money. I've always hated that fake hysterical offence taken by some fan that's just been told to fuck off by a player when the fan has spent 90 minutes roaring vile abuse at the player. Hypocritical twats. But Spit the Scouse went to a whole new level of lowlife fuckery.

Seriously how much of a chav do you need to be where even the idea of spitting at a child would enter your head? :roll:
Agree with you both. The girl he gobbed at didnt even say anything to him - it was her dad and even he wasnt dishing out any abuse.

When you compare it to what Andy Gray got sacked for (some off air comments sneakily recorded and leaked) then its laughable that Carragher is back. Although, unlike Gray, he probably wasn't suing that scumbag Murdoch's now defunct News of the World for tapping his phone! :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Agree with you both. The girl he gobbed at didnt even say anything to him - it was her dad and even he wasnt dishing out any abuse.

When you compare it to what Andy Gray got sacked for (some off air comments sneakily recorded and leaked) then its laughable that Carragher is back. Although, unlike Gray, he probably wasn't suing that scumbag Murdoch's now defunct News of the World for tapping his phone! :rubchin:

Deliberately spitting at someone is classified as assault in the UK so an adult spitting at a kid is horrendous. In this incident the family backed off from going after spit the scouse saying he had shown genuine remorse after the event :blah: So the question has to be what did spit give the family to make it worth their while to let the whole thing drop. If they had gone for him he would have been convicted, fined and given some sort of community service. At that point spit would have lost his Sky contact :barscarf: - what is it with scousers and justice :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Watched a bit of Leicester v Villa last night ... and the dreaded co-commentator was? No not 12 yr old Karen Carney ... not one of the Steve Mcmanamanaman clones ... it was the truly awful Andy Hinchcliffe!! :banghead:

I know we all like a moan at times but this guy is ultra critical of everything he sees. I wouldn't mind if he was any good but he was fucking dire from what remember - or cant remember as he was that mediocre! You'd think he was Franz Beckenbauer the way he has a pop at every missed chance, bad cross or misplaced pass. Thank f--k he wasn't around for the 1970 world cup.

Pele's shot from the halfway line -
The expert Hinchcliffe: '' ohh you've gotta be hitting the target from there ... you simply have to work the keeper''

Pele's famous dummy -
Hinchcliffe:''He does well initially but you've have to put chances like that away''

Banks' save from Pele's header -
Hinchcliffe: ''its a good save but the keeper should have no chance - you should be burying that''

:roll:

His Wikipedia entry currently reads:
Hinchcliffe now somehow works as a co-commentator on Sky Sports.

Well done to whoever edited that :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Hinchcliffe

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:29 pm
Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Deliberately spitting at someone is classified as assault in the UK so an adult spitting at a kid is horrendous. In this incident the family backed off from going after spit the scouse saying he had shown genuine remorse after the event :blah: So the question has to be what did spit give the family to make it worth their while to let the whole thing drop. If they had gone for him he would have been convicted, fined and given some sort of community service. At that point spit would have lost his Sky contact :barscarf: - what is it with scousers and justice :banghead:
Absolutely right mate - certainly makes you wonder what he and Sky did to save his job.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Commentators and pundits calling players by their first name during play. Is it meant to display familiarity or unadulterated bias. ? First noticed it a few years back on ITV , I think, with the late Ray Wilkins. Think it is unprofessional.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 am
Commentators and pundits calling players by their first name during play. Is it meant to display familiarity or unadulterated bias. ? First noticed it a few years back on ITV , I think, with the late Ray Wilkins. Think it is unprofessional.
Ray Wilkins was always at it. Also used to be irritating the way he would link every incident on the pitch in every league game to the England team somehow. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Kinda modern day news in that it is related to the AFC media channel

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ony-adams/

Sexy chick no doubt, but flying on airplanes clearly doesn't agree with her - in all of her holiday pics her rack seems to have significantly reduced, so it must be some kind of reaction to altitude :? :cry: :cry: :wink: