Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:39 am
Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

:rubchin:

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:
I can’t believe you’ve been overlooked again DB10, the bastards, never mind keep your pecker up my black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf friend

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:
I can’t believe you’ve been overlooked again DB10, the bastards, never mind keep your pecker up my black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf friend
Can't believe there's two of us Stewy! :barscarf: I'll keep my pecker up and you keep your vagina wide! 8)

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 pm
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can't believe there's two of us Stewy! :barscarf: I'll keep my pecker up and you keep your vagina wide! 8)
I always do, I always do :D

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Sky have apologised for Graeme Souness comments, which stereotyped latin footballers in regards to Lamela play acting to get Martial sent off :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sourness has obviously never watched good old honest British fooblers like Slippy Me, Granny Shagger, Fat Tongue and The Alleged Girlfriend Beater Formerly Known as Sterling diving around like cùnts. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am
Sourness has obviously never watched good old honest British fooblers like Slippy Me, Granny Shagger, Fat Tongue and The Alleged Girlfriend Beater Formerly Known as Sterling diving around like cùnts. :roll:
You left the returning Spud from Wales out of that illustrious list.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 pm
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I always do, I always do :D
Get a room you two ffs :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am
You left the returning Spud from Wales out of that illustrious list.
how dare you, chimp face doesn't dive, he anticipates the tackle some two minutes before it arrives to avoid injury so technically he's a modern day footballing nostradamus :roll:

Anyhow thats how some sky pundits explained it back in the day 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"footballing nostradamus" :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking SlySports, not content with giving Jamie "my daddy is a manager" Redkrapp a living, went double cùnt on us last night and had his old crook (cough cough allegedly etc) of a father on with him. :roll:

Fuck me it was like watching two testicles become semi-sentient and start talking right in front of you. :shock:

Old wheeler dealer failure as a football manager melted candle features said publicly on national TV that not only will the scum win the PL this season but also that the murdering wham filth are as big a club as the Arsenal.

Bwahahahahahahaha. :coffeespit:

Obviously "Sandra" or his tax dodger dog has given him a good slap in the head with a frying pan. :oops: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Pundits who say "if I'm honest" or "if I'm being honest " when asked a simple question. You are asked a simple question, you are not on trial just answer it, a simple cliche will do.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If I'm honest :wink: I have to say every time I see Crouching Tiger Diving Monkey do that stupid fucking little heart shape with his stupid monkey fingers I want to throat punch his larynx out through the back of his neck if I'm being honest. :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:56 pm
If I'm honest :wink: I have to say every time I see Crouching Tiger Diving Monkey do that stupid fucking little heart shape with his stupid monkey fingers I want to throat punch his larynx out through the back of his neck if I'm being honest. :wink:
:D :D

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:22 am
Pundits who say "if I'm honest" or "if I'm being honest " when asked a simple question. You are asked a simple question, you are not on trial just answer it, a simple cliche will do.
You should always be honest shouldn’t you ?

So if you need to clarify that you are just about to say something honest does that mean the rest of your statement, or opinion is actually a complete load of lies ? :rubchin:

Exactly the same with “ to tell you the truth”

If someone says that, they are usually about to lie, but want to try and convince you otherwise.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Throw-ins and a tweak to the offside law that would benefit attackers are just two of the latest ideas Wenger has had on how to bring his vision for football to life.

'I would like to change the throw-in rule: five minutes before the end, a throw-in for you should be an advantage, but in these situations you are facing 10 outfield players in play, whilst you only have nine,' Wenger told L'Equipe.

'Stats show that in eight out of 10 of those throw-in situations, you lose the ball.

'In your half of the pitch, you should have the possibility to take a kick instead.'

On set pieces, Wenger wants the taker to be able to touch a free kick more than once and allow out-swinging corners to go out of play behind the goal before coming back onto the field.

'We are also considering other things: a corner that goes out of play and comes back in could be made valid, this would create new goal-scoring opportunities,' Wenger added.

'There is also the option of quickly playing a free-kick to yourself.'

Someone please remove this fool from our game!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ktop_sport