Sky TV fixture changes/weekend evening matches etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arrgee

Re: Sky TV fixture changes

Post by arrgee »

beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Plus a bollocking for rolling in late to a 5 month pregnant wife
After 18 years, I think my missus has forgiven me for heading off to see Arsenal a week after giving birth...

... though she has mentioned it over a thousand times since.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:23 pm
beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Plus a bollocking for rolling in late to a 5 month pregnant wife
After 18 years, I think my missus has forgiven me for heading off to see Arsenal a week after giving birth...

... though she has mentioned it over a thousand times since.
As l9ng as you weren’t 5 months late !

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Both MNF matches in April switched to Sundays. Sky are accountable to no one

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Thank fuck I came off the SKY football tit, paying through the nose for a handful of decent games!...

Has anyone ever noticed that there is no categorisation of football bundles with Sky, only with Arsenal.... :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm
So we are playing 5 Sundays in a row, all meaningless end of season games - ALL live on TV :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 pm
Ziegler1988 wrote:
So we are playing 5 Sundays in a row, all meaningless end of season games - ALL live on TV :shock: :lol:
I wonder what stupid fucking fake bullshit adverts and game title will SlySports manufacture to add a bit of peril and excitement to these dead rubber games? Arseholes. :roll: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Peeman wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm
We can now confirm that the following games involving Arsenal have been rescheduled as a result of TV selections:

Arsenal v Southampton
Monday 9th April (originally Saturday 7th April)
Kick-off: 8.00pm
Live on: SKY SPORTS

Newcastle United v Arsenal
Sunday 15th April 2018 (originally Saturday 14th April)
Kick-off: 1.30pm

Arsenal v West Ham United
Monday 23rd April 2018 (originally Saturday 21st April)

Manchester United v Arsenal
Sunday 29th April 2018 (originally Saturday 28th April)
Kick-off: 4.30pm
This match is subject to change should Manchester United be involved in the UEFA Champions League Semi Final the following Tuesday.

Leicester City v Arsenal, postponed from Saturday 17th March 2018, remains undated.

The ‘standard’ TV selections have now been made up to 30th April 2018. Ordinarily, fixtures up to this date will not now change. However, as ever, all fixtures remain subject to change and circumstances may yet arise which result in further fixture changes.

Regards
Arsenal Football Club
Happy days - that's a couple more Sundays I'll be booked in at the Carvery then ! :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:41 pm
Peeman wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm
We can now confirm that the following games involving Arsenal have been rescheduled as a result of TV selections:

Arsenal v Southampton
Monday 9th April (originally Saturday 7th April)

Newcastle United v Arsenal
Sunday 15th April 2018 (originally Saturday 14th April)
Kick-off: 1.30pm

Arsenal v West Ham United
Monday 23rd April 2018 (originally Saturday 21st April)

Manchester United v Arsenal
Sunday 29th April 2018 (originally Saturday 28th April)
Kick-off: 4.30pm
This match is subject to change should Manchester United be involved in the UEFA Champions League Semi Final the following Tuesday.

Leicester City v Arsenal, postponed from Saturday 17th March 2018, remains undated.

The ‘standard’ TV selections have now been made up to 30th April 2018. Ordinarily, fixtures up to this date will not now change. However, as ever, all fixtures remain subject to change and circumstances may yet arise which result in further fixture changes.

Regards
Arsenal Football Club
Happy days - that's a couple more Sundays I'll be booked in at the Carvery then ! :barscarf:
Have they let Sevilla know!....
Fucking jokers!... :cussing:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

They really couldn't give a fuck about supporters. Only got an email yesterday trying to sell me the West Ham for the Monday. Today it's switched to the Sunday :banghead: :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Peeman wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 pm
They really couldn't give a fuck about supporters. Only got an email yesterday trying to sell me the West Ham for the Monday. Today it's switched to the Sunday :banghead: :banghead:
I think the soton game is moved from mon to sun aswell..they don't give a fuck as you say mate :( fans from afar paying for fights hotels etc..they front care the *word censored*

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Arsenal have only had one Saturday 3pm kick off this year and they won't have another until August at the earliest. Not even sure the Ropey League is entirely to blame. I think Arsenal will end up with nearly 30 premier league games broadcast live on TV. Only two away games (Burnley & Swansea) not shown live, and as neither of those were Saturday 3pm, Arsenal have had NO Saturday 3pm away games this season. Suspect even the final day trip to Huddersfield will be on. Glad I gave up away trips about 15 years ago, must be a nightmare nowadays.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:
I wonder what stupid fucking fake bullshit adverts and game title will SlySports manufacture to add a bit of peril and excitement to these dead rubber games? Arseholes. :roll: :censored:
Strolls on Sunday? For the life of me, they are all beyond hype, except the usual Jose v Arsene bs. I suppose Stoke, Southampton, West Ham and Newcastle are all in the bottom half so they will play on that, but as three of them will be played against the backdrop of swathes of empty seats it ain't gonna be dramatic.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Strolls on Sunday? For the life of me, they are all beyond hype, except the usual Jose v Arsene bs. I suppose Stoke, Southampton, West Ham and Newcastle are all in the bottom half so they will play on that, but as three of them will be played against the backdrop of swathes of empty seats it ain't gonna be dramatic.
Maybe they are hoping to get the last days of the dying emperor captured live ? There is no logical reason to show our irrelevant matches otherwise.
Arsene with his head in his hands, rocking backwards & forwards, while the 200 stokies that travelled sing “we want you to stay”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am
arrgee wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Maybe they are hoping to get the last days of the dying emperor captured live ? There is no logical reason to show our irrelevant matches otherwise.
Arsene with his head in his hands, rocking backwards & forwards, while the 200 stokies that travelled sing “we want you to stay”
And singing "same old Arsenal always cheating" after we get a free kick because one of their pubbers has gone in studs up over the top of the ball. And the standard booing of Ramsey. :oops: :roll:

Stoke fans must rank right down there with snakes covered in chihuahua shit for being lowlifes. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm
StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am
arrgee wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

And singing "same old Arsenal always cheating" after we get a free kick because one of their pubbers has gone in studs up over the top of the ball. And the standard booing of Ramsey. :oops: :roll:

Stoke fans must rank right down there with snakes covered in chihuahua shit for being lowlifes. :censored:

Yeah but even you would have to admit when they applaud their team or clap they make one hell of a noise, what with having those extra digits. :D