LEICESTER CITY HOME GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: LEICESTER CITY HOME GAME THREAD

Post by StuartL »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:55 am
Wilson wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am
Walcott will fall back into the team no doubt. Dont really know whats happening though. Sanchez and Chamberlain are still uncertain.

Another season where confusion runs riff.
Is there such a word as beffudlement? Because if there is it is going to the one constant thing running through every situation this entire upcoming season....a sense of beffudlement will prevail at AFC under the unwavering, guiding hand of Mr. 30 years ......

Just looked it up, beffudlement.....confusedness, disarray, mental confusion, muddiness...a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior "a confusion of impressions"

Yip, that's the one :( :? :?
Oh is that different to the "stability " that the club and we love arsene clowns preach puts us in such good shape.

General

Post by General »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 pm
No Sanchez for this one,or possibly for the next couple,apparently due to an,"abdominal injury."
Anyone who believes that bullshit will believe anything.
He has gone from tired,to having the "flu," to this "injury."
The :censored: is basically on an unofficial strike.At least Van Dyke is being honest about it.
Sanchez,just fuck off out of our club,we have lost better players than you,and don't need your petulant egotism and greed stinking out the place.
FUCK OFF! :evil:
Replace Sanchez with Robin Van Persie and you have the same pattern and effect. Only one constant. Wenger is on £10m a year mind.

NickF

Post by NickF »

General wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
No Sanchez for this one,or possibly for the next couple,apparently due to an,"abdominal injury."
The :censored: is basically on an unofficial strike.At least Van Dyke is being honest about it.
Sanchez,just fuck off out of our club,we have lost better players than you,and don't need your petulant egotism and greed stinking out the place.
Replace Sanchez with Robin Van Persie and you have the same pattern and effect. Only one constant. Wenger is on £10m a year mind.
Said it last season, I would actually lose respect for Alexis if he signed a new contract. Took him a lot shorter time to realise what most still haven't realised that we won't win the big trophies with Wenger in charge.

Sally Cinnamon

Post by Sally Cinnamon »

Starting XI: Cech, Bellerin Holding Mertesacker Monreal Kolasinac, Elneny Xhaka, Welbeck Iwobi, Laca

2-0 Lacazette with both

If we lose I would say it would be open season on Wenger, except we were in that place last season, and the season before and everything was quickly forgotten about. Wenger's failure to prepare a team for the first game wasn't important apparently even though it cost us the CL spot his followers held in such high esteem.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sally Cinnamon wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:58 pm
Starting XI: Cech, Bellerin Holding Mertesacker Monreal Kolasinac, Elneny Xhaka, Welbeck Iwobi, Laca

2-0 Lacazette with both

If we lose I would say it would be open season on Wenger, except we were in that place last season, and the season before and everything was quickly forgotten about. Wenger's failure to prepare a team for the first game wasn't important apparently even though it cost us the CL spot his followers held in such high esteem.
Cheers, won't have to waste my Friday evening watching now.

ashford gooner

Post by ashford gooner »

Anyone know if the Rocket is open tomorrow?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm
General wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 pm

"Childish nonsense"? :shock: Fuuuuck - you haven't done your homework before joining have you?! :coffeespit:

The Wenger Out campaign wasn't started by this forum, it was started by a few individuals who are members here, though the forum did support the campaign. But as we always say to new members, the forum won't change to accomodate you, it's up to you to fit in, or you probably won't enjoy your time here very much. The forum was started over 10 years ago with the idea that it would be a bit like an online combo of a pub and a terrace where Gooners could go to look at tit pics, crack stupid jokes, abuse oppo players/teams/managers and, on occasion, talk about Arsenal and football.

Most either adapt and enjoy it, or leave.

Either way, zero fucks are given. :D :wink:
To be fair DB I've been buying the Gooner since 2008 if my memory serves me right. If the stories about you being 4'10''are true, I've probably got stacks of them bigger than you. :D
:lol: :lol:

4 millimetres" is my cock, mate! Or as we call it "My One Inch wife dis-pleaser". :shock:

:lol: :wink:
FuckOff you Limp tiny dick sized Mini-Midget Ooommpaah Lumpah! :box: :box: :box:

:wink:
Jesus... I seem to have learnt to write at last, no wonder my book was shyte! :shock:

:lol: :wink: :wink:
You started it Not Me! :|

Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
That's not quite true. What he actually said to Wenger is "Oi! Cherito breath I've had a Gut's Full of you and your inept management and of your lying to me and the Fans...so FUCKK OFF!"

So of course wenger being the lying, dis-honest piece of shyte that he is gopt Cwossy and a few of the other back hander takers to spin it into 'abdominal injury'.

FACT.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Sally Cinnamon wrote:

2-0 Lacazette with both

Makes absolutely no difference if we win or lose, most will forget it by the next game. As long as we win they're happy and anything that went before is forgotten. That is why we're in this mess.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm
General wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm

To be fair DB I've been buying the Gooner since 2008 if my memory serves me right. If the stories about you being 4'10''are true, I've probably got stacks of them bigger than you. :D

4 millimetres" is my cock, mate! Or as we call it "My One Inch wife dis-pleaser". :shock:

:lol: :wink:
FuckOff you Limp tiny dick sized Mini-Midget Ooommpaah Lumpah! :box: :box: :box:

Jesus... I seem to have taught my penis to write at last, no wonder my book was shyte! :shock:

:lol: :wink: :wink:
You started it Not Me! :|

Hey - Mr Penis. Any chance you got another book in you? I made a few quid off the last one (thank you friends and family, everyone else go fuck yourselves! :lol: :wink: ).

:D :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Another season (of shite) is upon us :barscarf: We go in to battle with a squad bloated with mostly overpaid shite :barscarf:
A goalie with the reactions of a 90yr old :barscarf: Herr fannyflaps(copyright rodders 8)) back in favour :barscarf:
Ox and Sanchez bursting to get out the door :barscarf: Oz-ill..will hang around though..cant wait.. :barscarf: :suicide:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Has anyone mentioned Feo's new hair-do. Should make all the difference !. Still not to late to Feck-off son, with money grabbing Sanchez.
2.0 to us. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Sally Cinnamon wrote:

2-0 Lacazette with both

the club has PR spin for every eventuality - they are always one step ahead of the majority of fans.

if we lose tonight it will be "you have to remember we have won a trophy on each of the last 2 weekends, but the good thing tonight is that the Premier League season is long and nothing can be decided this evening" :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm
Sally Cinnamon wrote:

2-0 Lacazette with both

Makes absolutely no difference if we win or lose, most will forget it by the next game. As long as we win they're happy and anything that went before is forgotten. That is why we're in this mess.
this absolutely sums things up - a lot of people that now go, view the match that they go to as a one off event where they get a chance to watch the superstars of the Premier League. there is very little connect between the match and the stage of the season, and whether we are challenging for the title or not. Even goals scored by the opposition are part of the "experience" as the fans get a chance to take photos/videos of their celebrations.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Whatever it takes to get rid of Wonga, if we lose against Leicester & most of the league so be it! :barscarf:

I make an exception against the Mancs & Scousers, Chavs, Spammers & of course the Middlesex swamp dwellers, anyone else fill yer boots. :twisted:

The worse it gets for Wonga & Wiggy the better, I'll even take relegation just to see Wonga get the tin tak! Especially as some AKB's have told me in the past Wenger should keep his job even if he gets Arsene FC relegated!