Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
xisstential
Posts: 3949
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by xisstential »

Can't wait.....those fans up there hate him. 5.30, even better, they'll all be revving on burning likker by that time. Mr. 30 years won't be remonstrating with no 4th official on Saturday, no sirree. He'll be too shit scared to get up off his seat.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48386
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by DB10GOONER »

This dreary "intimidating" horseshit that the Orc fans pride themselves on is pathetic. It's about as intimidating as two scangers yelling high-pitched abuse at each other in a pub carpark ffs. :roll: :oops:

Last season when we destroyed them 1-4 "England's fiercest fans" :lol: :oops: emptied their stadium, during the game, like timid little mice down a drainpipe. After starting the game screeching like a shower of drunk unfucked schoolgirls they went out with barely a whimper. We outplayed them, outmuscled them and our away fans outsang the inbred six-toed cúnts too. :lol: 8)

Would love a repeat of that. Fuck em. :x :box: :censored:

xisstential
Posts: 3949
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 am
This dreary "intimidating" horseshit that the Orc fans pride themselves on is pathetic. It's about as intimidating as two scangers yelling high-pitched abuse at each other in a pub carpark ffs. :roll: :oops:

Last season when we destroyed them 1-4 "England's fiercest fans" :lol: :oops: emptied their stadium, during the game, like timid little mice down a drainpipe. After starting the game screeching like a shower of drunk unfucked schoolgirls they went out with barely a whimper. We outplayed them, outmuscled them and our away fans outsang the inbred six-toed cúnts too. :lol: 8)

Would love a repeat of that. Fuck em. :x :box: :censored:
Seriously DB how often does that happen. I cannot remember when last we won up there when it mattered. Last season we were playing our hearts out for our beloved manager and to get into the "be all and end all". Stoke on the other hand didn't give a shit.

And when we are behind up there (which is often) Wenger starts his usual leaping to his feet to scream at the 4th official. He's not that keen up there to get to his feet.

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 12639
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by rodders999 »

2009 was the last time we won the opening two games of the season :shock:

Abysmal record.

Would love to smash the fuckers but any hope of that rests on a shake up of the back 3. Kos still suspended so I'd go with Holding, Mustafi and the BFG. If Monreal starts in there again, apply the lube because we're getting fisted.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48386
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 am
This dreary "intimidating" horseshit that the Orc fans pride themselves on is pathetic. It's about as intimidating as two scangers yelling high-pitched abuse at each other in a pub carpark ffs. :roll: :oops:

Last season when we destroyed them 1-4 "England's fiercest fans" :lol: :oops: emptied their stadium, during the game, like timid little mice down a drainpipe. After starting the game screeching like a shower of drunk unfucked schoolgirls they went out with barely a whimper. We outplayed them, outmuscled them and our away fans outsang the inbred six-toed cúnts too. :lol: 8)

Would love a repeat of that. Fuck em. :x :box: :censored:
Seriously DB how often does that happen. I cannot remember when last we won up there when it mattered. Last season we were playing our hearts out for our beloved manager and to get into the "be all and end all". Stoke on the other hand didn't give a shit.

And when we are behind up there (which is often) Wenger starts his usual leaping to his feet to scream at the 4th official. He's not that keen up there to get to his feet.
You misread my point, mate. My only point is they are as fairweather as any other set of modern fans. As soon as that match went against them they fucked off home enmasse with their tails between their legs (literally in many cases! :lol: ). This media myth of more or less comparing them to Galatasary is laughable. And tbh Wenger has received worse, far far worse at old shatford over the years.

When was the last time a Wenger team won anywhere when it really mattered in the PL? We are a cup team at best now. :|

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13316
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August Up 1730 Skysports

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm
Note to self..don't start a thread using a smartphone :oops: Up should be ko.. :oops:
:lol: :lol:

I'll just repair that thread title for you, mate.... :oops: :lol:

:wink: :wink:

falkirk goon
Posts: 2964
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August Up 1730 Skysports

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm
Note to self..don't start a thread using a smartphone :oops: Up should be ko.. :oops:
:lol: :lol:

I'll just repair that thread title for you, mate.... :oops: :lol:

:wink: :wink:
Why thank you kind sir 8)
I made a furburger of it :oops:

User avatar
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee
Posts: 2906
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 am
2009 was the last time we won the opening two games of the season :shock:

Abysmal record.

Would love to smash the fuckers but any hope of that rests on a shake up of the back 3. Kos still suspended so I'd go with Holding, Mustafi and the BFG. If Monreal starts in there again, apply the lube because we're getting fisted.
Holding, BFG, Kolasinac for me. Mustafi is worse than Monreal.

Sally Cinnamon
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Sally Cinnamon »

We should really be beating them easily. They're not the same aggressive team who'd try and bully us and only score from long throws under Pulis. They are a slow, technically poor team nowadays. Still waiting for Ramsey to score against them at their shithole.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48386
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August Up 1730 Skysports

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm
Note to self..don't start a thread using a smartphone :oops: Up should be ko.. :oops:
:lol: :lol:

I'll just repair that thread title for you, mate.... :oops: :lol:

:wink: :wink:
Why thank you kind sir 8)
I made a furburger of it :oops:
:lol:

Nothing wrong with a good ol' furburger every now and then. :D 8)

falkirk goon
Posts: 2964
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August Up 1730 Skysports

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:59 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm
Note to self..don't start a thread using a smartphone :oops: Up should be ko.. :oops:
:lol: :lol:

I'll just repair that thread title for you, mate.... :oops: :lol:

:wink: :wink:
Why thank you kind sir 8)
I made a furburger of it :oops:
:lol:

Nothing wrong with a good ol' furburger every now and then. :D 8)
I concur 8)

Sally Cinnamon
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Sally Cinnamon »

The "intimidating Stoke atmosphere" is even more of a myth than the Anfield/St James' Park atmosphere. Sky Sports definition of "intimidating" is singing about wife-beating before kick off, before being silent for 90 minutes.

Redarmy
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 am
This dreary "intimidating" horseshit that the Orc fans pride themselves on is pathetic. It's about as intimidating as two scangers yelling high-pitched abuse at each other in a pub carpark ffs. :roll: :oops:

Last season when we destroyed them 1-4 "England's fiercest fans" :lol: :oops: emptied their stadium, during the game, like timid little mice down a drainpipe. After starting the game screeching like a shower of drunk unfucked schoolgirls they went out with barely a whimper. We outplayed them, outmuscled them and our away fans outsang the inbred six-toed cúnts too. :lol: 8)

Would love a repeat of that. Fuck em. :x :box: :censored:
Seriously DB how often does that happen. I cannot remember when last we won up there when it mattered. Last season we were playing our hearts out for our beloved manager and to get into the "be all and end all". Stoke on the other hand didn't give a shit.

And when we are behind up there (which is often) Wenger starts his usual leaping to his feet to scream at the 4th official. He's not that keen up there to get to his feet.
Nice to beat these lot, but have to agree last season Stoke just went through the motions......

User avatar
flash gunner
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Armchairsville. FACT.

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by flash gunner »

The weather is good, the new kit feels fresh...... We will win and we will win easily. If this game was in November a different story but now? No problems

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6265
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Herd »

Ive been invited to watch it in a box up there for free plus free transport and i still cant be bothered to go !

Post Reply