It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gazzatt2

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by gazzatt2 »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 am
I'm supporting Liverpool tomorrow - yes I hate them during the season but this is England v Spain.
come on Liverpool :barscarf:
Official warning given Rob.

Anymore of that nonsense and you'll give a week cooling off period
Only a week can’t it be until brexit is finished :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I just want them beat, I don’t care by how many, this final has been hanging over me like a cloud since the night the Barca whores blew it against a poor Roma side!
I fucking truly despise these *word censored* and their fans more than any other club in the world

augie

Post by augie »

I am gobsmacked that any Gooner would want the victims to win tbh :shock: I get the whole national pride thing, but surely there are exceptions to that, and surely the negative impact on each and every Gooner would outweigh any English bulldog feelings in this case ??

I desperately want the b**tards beaten tonight - I know the mancs want Ronaldo to beat them so they have that manure jibe at them, but tbh I don't care who scores against them as long as madrid win. I will admit that I actually feel dirty wanting madrid and the ladyboy to win another champs league, but the alternative is far, far worse.

All that being said, I still believe that the scouse b**tards will win tonight - I suspect that marcelo will go bombing up the wing and get caught out of position allowing salah to punish them. For the last 14 days buddies on my 5 a side group have been putting up countdown posts (13 days to go lads, 12 days to go lads, etc etc) and the thought of listening to those c.unts if for the next 12 months is making me physically ill :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Personally don't get the national pride thing. Club football is fuck all to do with national pride and they represent their shithole of a city not England. They're our domestic rivals and I don't know why anyone would suddenly support them just because they're playing "johnny foreigner" in a final. And that's without mentioning their German manager and Egyptian star player and fans that don't identify with England :roll:

I wonder if the Spanish and the Germans, countries with proper international success, carry on like this for the Madrids and Bayern. I doubt it.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:24 am
Personally don't get the national pride thing. Club football is fuck all to do with national pride and they represent their shithole of a city not England. They're our domestic rivals and I don't know why anyone would suddenly support them just because they're playing "johnny foreigner" in a final. And that's without mentioning their German manager and Egyptian star player and fans that don't identify with England :roll:

I wonder if the Spanish and the Germans, countries with proper international success, carry on like this for the Madrids and Bayern. I doubt it.

Absolutely.......come on Madrid do us all a huge favour and smash the mousers tonight.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 am
I am gobsmacked that any Gooner would want the victims to win tbh :shock: I get the whole national pride thing, but surely there are exceptions to that, and surely the negative impact on each and every Gooner would outweigh any English bulldog feelings in this case ??

I desperately want the b**tards beaten tonight - I know the mancs want Ronaldo to beat them so they have that manure jibe at them, but tbh I don't care who scores against them as long as madrid win. I will admit that I actually feel dirty wanting madrid and the ladyboy to win another champs league, but the alternative is far, far worse.

All that being said, I still believe that the scouse b**tards will win tonight - I suspect that marcelo will go bombing up the wing and get caught out of position allowing salah to punish them. For the last 14 days buddies on my 5 a side group have been putting up countdown posts (13 days to go lads, 12 days to go lads, etc etc) and the thought of listening to those c.unts if for the next 12 months is making me physically ill :cry: :cry: :cry:

Christ you will be lucky to hear about it for 12 months,the c u n t s I work with are unbearable now, and they havent played yet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Scouse scum are whining chopsy gobshytes as it is, if they win tonight it would be unbearable...

I laughed out loud when I heard that up to 1,000 of the chopsy cuntts won't be able to make the game because of a problem with there not being enough Landing slots! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Real - rip the victims a new one. :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They'll get smashed tonight. No two ways about it. 3-1 or something.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm
Scouse scum are whining chopsy gobshytes as it is, if they win tonight it would be unbearable...

I laughed out loud when I heard that up to 1,000 of the chopsy cuntts won't be able to make the game because of a problem with there not being enough Landing slots! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they do lose it will be because of the conspiracy to keep their fans away.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

From the Kiev locals point of view a thousand less mousers in their city means a lot more people will still have their wallets by this time tomorrow :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

From the Kiev locals point of view a thousand less mousers in their city means a lot more people will still have their wallets by this time tomorrow :D
It's a European Cup Final, so from the Real Madrid fans' viewpoint, that's 1,000 fewer bin dippers to worry about getting murdered by.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

It's a European Cup Final, so from the Real Madrid fans' viewpoint, that's 1,000 fewer bin dippers to worry about getting murdered by.

That is a very good point, especially if you happen to be a Spaniard in Kiev at the moment :shock:

Well done Fulham, first victory of the day to the team in white, one more to go. The scumbag that is John Terry is where he belongs for another year thank fuck. Fulham away is always a good day out so that's a bonus for us too :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

looks like terry won't be playing chelsea next season 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Well done Fulham!! Now fuck off Terry you despicable c u n t

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm
looks like terry won't be playing chelsea next season 8)
Since DB10 had his penalty saved there that night (when the kantz went on to win THE treble). I actually get vomit in the back of my throat at the mention of Villa, or their ground.
Happy that the full kit wanker will be a bad memory, and resigned to the Championship, where he belongs.
Happy that Fulham are up in the Prem again.
Fulham is a bloody good day out