LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by Sean »

We are shite, they are shite, etc... :blah: :blah: :blah:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:08 am
arseofacrow wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:11 am
NickF wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 am
Conte is a fucking drama queen, constantly looking for the camera and playing up to it, putting on little posey expressions in pressers and over-acting on the touchline. This is a twat that spends ALOT of time in front of his mirror.

Wenger is a snide self-justifying egomaniac that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of him, he spends his time having little hissy fits on the touchline, dishing out little nuggets of insanity in pressers, and has no reflection in a mirror.
They can't win can they. If they sit or stand on the sideline they are criticised for show no passion and if they jump about they're now drama queens.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.... :roll: :roll:
For me, it's nothing to do with their sideline personality. Wenger was very quiet and we went 49 games unbeaten. Klopp swears like a maniac and dortmund get to European cup final. What annoys me about Wenger is that when he does do something, it's usually just a big old moan and nothing productive.
Agree with this bit 100%. He does nothing during a game to change things. Just moans about them and then hugs himself like a teenage self harmer. :roll:
Who else is going to hug him??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 am
Conte is a fucking drama queen, constantly looking for the camera and playing up to it, putting on little posey expressions in pressers and over-acting on the touchline. This is a twat that spends ALOT of time in front of his mirror.

Wenger is a snide self-justifying egomaniac that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of him, he spends his time having little hissy fits on the touchline, dishing out little nuggets of insanity in pressers, and has no reflection in a mirror.
They can't win can they. If they sit or stand on the sideline they are criticised for show no passion and if they jump about they're now drama queens.
For me, it's nothing to do with their sideline personality. Wenger was very quiet and we went 49 games unbeaten. Klopp swears like a maniac and dortmund get to European cup final. What annoys me about Wenger is that when he does do something, it's usually just a big old moan and nothing productive.
Agree with this bit 100%. He does nothing during a game to change things. Just moans about them and then hugs himself like a teenage self harmer. :roll:
Bouldy? Extra £50 a week, Bouldy? You in? Yeah... 'course you are.... yeah... :gus:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:52 am
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
NickF wrote:

Bouldy? Extra £50 a week, Bouldy? You in? Yeah... 'course you are.... yeah... :gus:
Actually felt quite sorry for Bould on Saturday. He looked awful as well, like some homeless guy who had been giving an opportunity to come watch a football match . A kinda adult benefactor of Reach for a Dream...

Debatable of course how much of a dream it would be to sit next to Wenger...more like a nightmare.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Actually felt quite sorry for Bould on Saturday. He looked awful as well, like some homeless guy who had been giving an opportunity to come watch a football match . A kinda adult benefactor of Reach for a Dream...

Debatable of course how much of a dream it would be to sit next to Wenger...more like a nightmare.
Is you mentals innit? :lol: I'd sit beside the mad bastard for £1million a year... fucks sake I end up sitting beside lots of mad bastards on my commute - and for a lot less than £1million a year! :roll: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'd happily take £1M for sitting next to The Old Fraud, as long as I got to do to him what Tony Soprano did to Ralph Cifaretto 8)

Spoilers, obviously :mrgreen:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

At one moment Wenger turned to Bould and said something, which in itself is rare......Bould did not reply

Herd

Post by Herd »

I said it last year Bouldy looks ill.
The stress of having to keep schtum whilst watching the lunatic fiddle as Rome burns is getting to him !
He cares about the team and about the club ,Wenger cares about the club because in his eyes he is the club !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Pat Rice looks years younger now he has left Wenger side

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Getting back to the game on Sunday, looks like Sanchez is back just in time to save Wenger scrawny arse......

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Its hard to see what we are playing for. There will be no title challenge, as long as Wenger is here, so this is a VT game, and nothing else. We finished 5th last season, and Wenger brought in two players(one of them on a free) just to further underline how unimportant he feels the title is.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 am
Its hard to see what we are playing for. There will be no title challenge, as long as Wenger is here, so this is a VT game, and nothing else. We finished 5th last season, and Wenger brought in two players(one of them on a free) just to further underline how unimportant he feels the title is.
Winning is not everything.... :lol: :barscarf:

:suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 am
Winning is not everything.... :lol: :barscarf:

:suicide:
It's an honour just to be able to play at Anfield. If you don't believe me ask a scouser.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

2-2 we cant defend they cant defend

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

5th the new 4th is all that matters.