Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by GoonerMuzz »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 am
If Bournemouth manage to frustrate Arsenal or even get an early goal Arsenal will collapse.....could hasten the end for Wenger
To quote Office Pest's brilliant Post Of The Week on the Wenger thread;

"In a dark basement somewhere in Totteridge there lies a coffin full of soil gathered in antiquity from Alsace...

The coffin is guarded day and night by ensorcelled AKBs dressed from head to toe in ceremonial club merchandise who will defend their ancient Lord and Master to the end
...."

...suddenly the coffin lid swings open... a withered and boney hand extends from within... an AKB scurries forward and places a phone in the ancient hand... from the phone seeps the sound of another phone ringing, far far away... then a voice ancient with time and shrouded in evil can be heard...

"Hi. This is Satan. I'm out glamping at the moment, but hey guys, please leave a message after the beep!"

>BEEP<

A terrible voice, dark with 30 years of football, eminates from the coffin.

"Look. I need a five nil win."

:worried: :wink:
I concur :( when le bulbeye needs a win..he gets a win..by hook or by crook or absolute devastating brownholing we will win :| he might even play players in their correct positions to save his snakelike skin.
Ok Falkirk, whilst i am solidly in the nailed on win camp i have to disagree with last part of your statement, how the fuck can he play the players in the right position when he doesn't have a clue what they are?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

It's a real shame this game isnt tomorrow whilst feelings are still raw.

By next week the Emirates crowd wont be half as toxic :(

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:22 am
The uncertainty surrounding the squad is a major factor to this poor start...
And yet again Mr Wenger has created this by him and him alone...
Let's face it if you have not sorted out your workforce contracts, then the rumour mill and grapevine will be doing overtime and football will not be the number one priority...
I have said this time and time again, those upstairs who coin it in and shrug their shoulders and do nothing have to take responsibility for their laziness in the direction that the club is being taken...
What I personally do not want to see is the repeat of many a transfer deadline day and buy for the sake of buying and offering Kings Ransoms in wages to mediocrity which if the truth be known is the crossroads at which this club is at...
Unfortunately we have too many questions in our current squad and this is what you get when you repeatedly do not get your homework in on time...
Spot On!

The B.O.D. should also have some form of accountability and delegation. But the business is run totally different & the information from the club isn't true & correct some of the time.

Wenger also has little accountability as various statements over the last 3-4 have made it clear.

Any other position and he would of be fired now for gross misconduct.

If Arsene loves Arsenal, he should with immediate effect!!!

GTG

Post by GTG »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:50 pm
Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like in this game. It's an absolute must win - imagine the scenes if we fail to beat Bournemouth at home! :oops:

The real fun starts at Stamford Bridge the week after though... Going to get nasty when we have our arses handed to us again.
I wish it would get nasty with everyone letting the club know exactly how the fans are feeling for 90 minutes non stop.

Forget the "it'll effect the team" shite.... it cant effect them anymore that the bindippers horror show.

Palace was the only game where the whole away end let their voices be heard and really that was only a few out breaks.

The only place it gets nasty is between the fans in the concourse these days.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:32 am

But at least half of them will still be as stupid :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:

ah yes the International break.....came at a good time for Wenger

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 am
If Bournemouth manage to frustrate Arsenal or even get an early goal Arsenal will collapse.....could hasten the end for Wenger
To quote Office Pest's brilliant Post Of The Week on the Wenger thread;

"In a dark basement somewhere in Totteridge there lies a coffin full of soil gathered in antiquity from Alsace...

The coffin is guarded day and night by ensorcelled AKBs dressed from head to toe in ceremonial club merchandise who will defend their ancient Lord and Master to the end
...."

...suddenly the coffin lid swings open... a withered and boney hand extends from within... an AKB scurries forward and places a phone in the ancient hand... from the phone seeps the sound of another phone ringing, far far away... then a voice ancient with time and shrouded in evil can be heard...

"Hi. This is Satan. I'm out glamping at the moment, but hey guys, please leave a message after the beep!"

>BEEP<

A terrible voice, dark with 30 years of football, eminates from the coffin.

"Look. I need a five nil win."

:worried: :wink:
I concur :( when le bulbeye needs a win..he gets a win..by hook or by crook or absolute devastating brownholing we will win :| he might even play players in their correct positions to save his snakelike skin.
Ok Falkirk, whilst i am solidly in the nailed on win camp i have to disagree with last part of your statement, how the fuck can he play the players in the right position when he doesn't have a clue what they are?
This is true :oops: he doesn't even know what day of the week it is the auld fanny :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 pm
g88ner wrote:

ah yes the International break.....came at a good time for Wenger
It always does mate - The ceeeunt's got the devil's own luck. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Perfect Wenker game. They're not great on their travels and have had a ropey start to the season too so we should roll them over considering Wenker will have had two solid weeks of smoking Satan's scaly rod.

3-0 to the bottle-jobs and AKB delight.

Ceremonial club merchandise sales to soar 290% :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

1-1 draw with them equalising near the end. Loud booing and more misery for the biggest *word censored* ever to manage any team ever

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

come on the cherries

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co ... l/41137139

Ozil annoyed that ex players are criticising them.....Wenger really has got his boys living in a fantisised bubble

Sean

Post by Sean »

The boring international breaks really do save TOF's arse. It also damaged the flow of protests last season :banghead:

Going by TOF's deal with the Devil, we 'should' destroy them, but remember the ridiculous 3-3 at their place. We were lucky to draw that.

Dropping any points will keep the flames under him, especially when the next league game is against the champions :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:26 pm
g88ner wrote:

But at least two thirds of them will still be as stupid :barscarf:
AND Twice as Smelly as Cat Shyte.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Those ram raiders who were trying to steal tops of the Third Kit were doing so because they were intending to make lot's of effigies and burn them at away matches...

:rubchin: