CROWDFUNDING - WENGER GONE, NOW REMOVE KROENKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ziegler1988

Re: CROWDFUNDING - REMOVE WENGER & KROENKE

Post by Ziegler1988 »

That event page has a new profile pic for SteveO

Arsenal FC RIP (1996-2018)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Look you lot just FUCKK THE FUCCKOFFF! :box: :box: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 4:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:56 am
xisstential wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:18 am
https://www.gofundme.com/au-revoir-arsene

This is the one for me.....hope you'll all join.
:barscarf:
Started by John Cross and Martin Keown I presume :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
They deleted my comment. :(

:lol: :wink:

Was it to do with burglars ? :-P :barscarf:
Yes. Yes it was. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Sorry mate I'm gonna have to ban you. We have a policy on here that you cannot post pictures of genitals, and that picture is packed full of cùnts.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well Said! :high5:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Back to the thread title, 50% done.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

On the subject of the cu.nt that is Kroenke I have been watching All or Nothing on Amazon, a documentary which follows a different NFL team each season. Not a huge fan of the sport but it's quite interesting to see the level of coaching and management that goes on within a team and suffice to say it is on a completely different level from the TOF's approach.

Currently watching the season when the Rams go back to LA which brings me back to silent stan......well the fucker isn't quite so silent over there. He is quite chatty in fact about things that interest him.....giving press conferences about the move, nearly shedding tears when describing the move to LA (maybe tears of joy thinking about the cash involved). He is happy to talk to camera for the documentary and keeps popping up throughout the season.

If ever there was more proof needed ( I know, I know) that we need this money grabbing fucker out of club........

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:22 pm
If ever there was more proof needed ( I know, I know) that we need this money grabbing fucker out of club........
Not gonna happen while our dim fans still finance his investment, I know some people might find this offensive, so I fully apologise (actually no I don't :twisted: ), if people are still renewing ST's after we appoint rookie Arteta then what hope is there?, brainless.

"Oh but the tourists will buy them anyway".

:roll:

We have a zombie fan base thanks to the Wenger years - that is probably his worst crime actually!.

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
On the subject of the cu.nt that is Kroenke I have been watching All or Nothing on Amazon, a documentary which follows a different NFL team each season. Not a huge fan of the sport but it's quite interesting to see the level of coaching and management that goes on within a team and suffice to say it is on a completely different level from the TOF's approach.

Currently watching the season when the Rams go back to LA which brings me back to silent stan......well the fucker isn't quite so silent over there. He is quite chatty in fact about things that interest him.....giving press conferences about the move, nearly shedding tears when describing the move to LA (maybe tears of joy thinking about the cash involved). He is happy to talk to camera for the documentary and keeps popping up throughout the season.

You are comparing apples with oranges there my friend - as you rightly say, the rams motive for their move to LA was purely financial, and when your club/franchise moves to a new fanbase area, you need to get all the publicity possible for the franchise. The yanks are very image and pr driven, and in the first couple of years you were always going to see the rams doing loads of interviews, documentarys, appearances etc to increase their brand awareness in the los angeles area, but give it a year or two and you wont hear from the sneaky rug wearing c.unt for love nor money (well maybe money :roll: )

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

You are comparing apples with oranges there my friend - as you rightly say, the rams motive for their move to LA was purely financial, and when your club/franchise moves to a new fanbase area, you need to get all the publicity possible for the franchise. The yanks are very image and pr driven, and in the first couple of years you were always going to see the rams doing loads of interviews, documentarys, appearances etc to increase their brand awareness in the los angeles area, but give it a year or two and you wont hear from the sneaky rug wearing c.unt for love nor money (well maybe money :roll: )

Yeah, agreed re the whole PR angle/huge business/commercial etc etc but it's weird because he does come across as having an interest of sorts (beyond a dollar) in their own throw and catch a ball sport whereas he has no fucking interest in football or the UK and we are purely a cash interest to him. Just an observation - don't worry, he is still a sneaky rug wearing c.unt at the end of the day :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 37931.html

Read the last line...sneering derision from Wenger. So glad he's gone. Ghastly man.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 am
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 37931.html

Read the last line...sneering derision from Wenger. So glad he's gone. Ghastly man.

The man is an absolute pri*k and the *****-a-thon towards him is sickening and woefully undeserved :evil: :evil:

Well done Chris to you and all the guys who kept up the pressure for change, and if the balls appoint someone like arteta as manager, then they are putting a bullseye on their backs for the coming season, and I will support any campaign of pressure if that happens

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Hey Augie...Wenger laughed it off saying "they had the wrong banner out today"

Of course we did because today was ALL about you...as was yesterday and the entire 22 years years before that.

He's gone, he's gone, he's gone......... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf:

Time for no messing about, when the club appoint a complete no mark as manager, the board & owner should be subject to protest, demonstrations & publicity campaigns from the start. :box:

Bollox to all this it might affect the players & managers stuff, Wiggy & the board should be getting it from the start of next season! :cussing: :cussing:

There obviously is no ambition from the club to compete for the top honours, their strategy is to fleece the supporters at every opportunity. :censored:

Still no opinions from our numerous supporters groups, are they going to continue to bury their heads in the sand whilst the club declines into obscurity? :cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Update on title Wenger gone!.... :lol: