THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyballs, I'm currently flip flopping :wink: between really looking forward to the NLD and a sense of dread and panic bordering on nausea. Normal pre-NLD stuff then. :lol: Fucking love and hate these games in equal measure. :|

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Hate the game always have, even when we were good. The thought of losing is too much to bare. This one is more of a worry than ever

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:31 pm
Hate the game always have, even when we were good. The thought of losing is too much to bare. This one is more of a worry than ever
Part of me still loves these games because the NLD is one of the few traditions we have left - and yeah I know most of our players don't know or give a shit about the NLD but us fans mostly still do.

A win here will have me smiling all week, a loss and I'll be a grumpy cúnt for the week. :lol: :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FFS now I'm back dreading it. Flash you caaaahhnntt!!! :banghead:

:lol: :wink:

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Not sure Poch has been overhyped. Everyone knows Spurs are shite, the bloke is performing miracles. Would take him as our next manager in a heartbeat.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I cancelled my membership in 2010 and have not been to a game since. Main reason was I felt not enough money was being spent on the team. 7 years later I actually find this current Arsenal team quite boring to watch.
Usually we are playing against 10 defenders with 1 striker in the box. Also the players don't really seem to care about the shirt. When we lose its all laughing and joking on the training pitch a few days later.
If the players do not turn up against Spurs then I do think you will hear a more vocal Arsenal crowd.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm
I cancelled my membership in 2010 and have not been to a game since. Main reason was I felt not enough money was being spent on the team. 7 years later I actually find this current Arsenal team quite boring to watch.
Usually we are playing against 10 defenders with 1 striker in the box. Also the players don't really seem to care about the shirt. When we lose its all laughing and joking on the training pitch a few days later.
If the players do not turn up against Spurs then I do think you will hear a more vocal Arsenal crowd.
Modern football again, mate. :| We need to go back to a wage cap and a proper win bonus scheme. Back in the day if the players didn't deliver they didn't get that win bonus. Now days the players don't deliver and they are still paid mental wages. Why would they be doing anything but laughing and joking at training? Losing that game the weekend before has had zero impact on their livelihood. :roll: Most of these cúnts are millionaires after one, maybe two, seasons at a big PL club. :censored:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 pm
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm
Modern football again, mate. :| We need to go back to a wage cap and a proper win bonus scheme. Back in the day if the players didn't deliver they didn't get that win bonus. Now days the players don't deliver and they are still paid mental wages. Why would they be doing anything but laughing and joking at training? Losing that game the weekend before has had zero impact on their livelihood. :roll: Most of these cúnts are millionaires after one, maybe two, seasons at a big PL club. :censored:
Under Wenger they all seem to live in a luxury Arsenal bubble. No expense spared it must be a great life. No wonder players like Debuchy don't want to leave its heaven on Earth being an Arsenal player.
He is also loyal to the point of being mad. I mean OX never really set the world on fire but Wenger acted like we were losing Messi.

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Mike Dean appointed as ref. :suicide:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Why would they be doing anything but laughing and joking at training?
Yes! its disgusting to see the official photos from LC.

Laughing,joking,handshakes,high 5s,keepy uppy drills and all round banter.

Embarrassing.No accountability.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm
That's that, then. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
Thats bad news...well known scum fan....

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Gooner_Sam wrote:
Thats bad news...well known scum fan....
Arsene's excuse sorted then....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
Just when I think it cannot possibly get any worse.

:suicide:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:50 pm
Anyballs, I'm currently flip flopping :wink: between really looking forward to the NLD and a sense of dread and panic bordering on nausea. Normal pre-NLD stuff then. :lol: Fucking love and hate these games in equal measure. :|
I'm looking forward to it tbh, previous years we've been flying high in the league, on the crest of a wave before we get knocked down to earth. this fixture usually favours home teams anyway but we don't have anything to lose, everyone knows we're fucking basketcase while they're getting felated for having lots of ingerland players

plus, i really see defeat here being a huge nail in the old nutters's coffin, i mean i've usually been very cynical of there being any pressure on him but defeat would ensure a poisonous atmosphere for the next few games at least, plus we'd we well well behind the pack chasing the top 3 or 4. christ even burnley will be looking back at us if we manage to lose on sunday