KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48142
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:33 pm
Wiggy's financial jiggery pokery last week is worth a look. For anyone not interested in finance, the abridged version is that Wiggy is still a complete and utter cu.nt.

A really good article as ever by Swiss Ramble

https://twitter.com/swissramble/status/ ... 0173097984

Wiggy has taken out a KSE loan of about £180M to repay the outstanding bond holders. Arsenal debts increase by £40M as a result of bond early repayment penalties but the repayment terms will be better than currently paid to the bondholders. Nothing major in financial terms and we may well benefit from easier repayments but let's not forget that wiggy is taking on all Arsenal related debt.

Apparently the money he borrowed to buy out Usmanov is due for repayment in August so this is probably all relates to the refinancing of this facility. Do we now start paying the cost of that £500M too? That would see us having to finance £700M of his "investment" in the Arsenal.
Which is basically a leveraged buy out in all but name.

There are very few people on this planet I wish really bad shit on but the wig-peado is top of that list. :censored:

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13170
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are proposing 55 redundancies at the club due to the financial implication of the Covid-19 pandemic and are now entering the required 30-day consultation period on the proposals.

User avatar
Natural Born Gooner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Taking aim, ready to FIRE!

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4217
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:13 pm
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!
Ah but extra money means a lot more Cashmere syrups for him to wear :rubchin:

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13170
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal SACK coach who discovered Cesc Fabregas, Gabriel Martinelli and Hector Bellerin after two decades https://t.co/QgSUVEEUeD

#Arsenal, it is understood, have also told head of UK scouting Peter Clark & fellow recruitment specialist Brian McDermott that they will lose their positions - though redundancies are still in a consultation period.

The Gunners have moved more towards agent-led recruitment strategies in recent seasons, a likely reason behind the restructuring of their senior scouting set up. #Arsenal https://t.co/WmVzGyYov5
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:13 pm
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!
Ah but extra money means a lot more Cashmere syrups for him to wear :rubchin:


This move just reeks of pure class doesn't it. Just goes to confirm that he is the fucking scumbag we thought he was.

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 16977
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:13 pm
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!
Ah but extra money means a lot more Cashmere syrups for him to wear :rubchin:


This move just reeks of pure class doesn't it. Just goes to confirm that he is the fucking scumbag we thought he was.
At the same time as lining the pockets of agents like that Kia Joorabchian c.unt amongst others. I see the other post above about "agent led recruitment", code for firing your own in favour of lining the pockets of mercenary c.unts

Truly classy indeed

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 7788
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:13 pm
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!
Ah but extra money means a lot more Cashmere syrups for him to wear :rubchin:


This move just reeks of pure class doesn't it. Just goes to confirm that he is the fucking scumbag we thought he was.
At the same time as lining the pockets of agents like that Kia Joorabchian c.unt amongst others. I see the other post above about "agent led recruitment", code for firing your own in favour of lining the pockets of mercenary c.unts

Truly classy indeed
Embarrassing, yet Kroenke still lining his filthy Yank pockets, 2 burnt holes in a blanket eyes Ozil, still stealing a wage!
I feel fucking ashamed tonight!

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 12533
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by rodders999 »

To be fair Wiggy’s only worth around $8.3billion so the extra few quid saved from shafting those 55 workers and their families will come in handy.

We were the only club out of the 20 in the PL that implemented a wage cut for its players and coaching staff and now this? Have we enough money to pay this month’s electric bill or do I need to hold a whip round?

If we’re that skint maybe the fucking dickhead will finally sell up.

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 16977
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:41 pm
To be fair Wiggy’s only worth around $8.3billion so the extra few quid saved from shafting those 55 workers and their families will come in handy.

We were the only club out of the 20 in the PL that implemented a wage cut for its players and coaching staff and now this? Have we enough money to pay this month’s electric bill or do I need to hold a whip round?

If we’re that skint maybe the fucking dickhead will finally sell up.
The only silver lining for me would be if this c.unt loses so much money on us that he slings his hook and goes back to fucking lacrosse and ice hockey.

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 16977
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:19 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:13 pm
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1290 ... 7120531457

Shocking they announce this whilst making a stupid deal with Wiilian and having an overpaid cunt like Ozil doing nothing.

55 jobs at a saving maybe approximately £3m a year. Peanuts for the syrup wearing ball bag!
Ah but extra money means a lot more Cashmere syrups for him to wear :rubchin:


This move just reeks of pure class doesn't it. Just goes to confirm that he is the fucking scumbag we thought he was.
At the same time as lining the pockets of agents like that Kia Joorabchian c.unt amongst others. I see the other post above about "agent led recruitment", code for firing your own in favour of lining the pockets of mercenary c.unts

Truly classy indeed
Embarrassing, yet Kroenke still lining his filthy Yank pockets, 2 burnt holes in a blanket eyes Ozil, still stealing a wage!
I feel fucking ashamed tonight!
It's why I can't bring myself to give any money to this c.unt Sid. I've been offered season tickets for about the last 4 years and whilst I know my "taking a freebie" isnt popular round these parts, I can't hand over my cash to this shameful c.unt

I'm not a socialist by any stretch and I appreciate cut backs are needed but I bet all those fucking wanky marketing types are still employed, and Josh is getting his 3m "dividend" for sports consultancy services

My piss up after winning the cup will look like a couple of shandys compared to the party I will have when this c.unt eventually slings his hook

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3197
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by nut flush gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:41 pm
To be fair Wiggy’s only worth around $8.3billion so the extra few quid saved from shafting those 55 workers and their families will come in handy.

We were the only club out of the 20 in the PL that implemented a wage cut for its players and coaching staff and now this? Have we enough money to pay this month’s electric bill or do I need to hold a whip round?

If we’re that skint maybe the fucking dickhead will finally sell up.
Abramovich is worth $12.3bn although with the oil price collapse his wealth currently is a lot less than that, Levy worth $1.2/3 bn.

Kroenke is an A1 twat, but I go back to Ozil again. How can he walk round the club picking up £350k a week doing fuck all while these people's future is in peril. And I don't really mean the senior scouts, I can imagine quite a lot of staff on lower salaries have been let go.

arrgee
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by arrgee »

The double speak of the "update from your club" is beyond belief.

"We have also received significant financial support from our owners, Kroenke, Sports & Entertainment in terms of refinancing our stadium debt."


Well, we should all be grateful for KSE charging us top dollar for tickets down the years and spunking it all away on £350k/week footballers and overseeing Arsenal’s fall from one of the top 2 to 8th.

User avatar
TeeCee
Posts: 6318
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: SW France

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by TeeCee »

I agree, the Ozil situation is a humungous piss take. Over 18m a year for fuck all!! It's a disgrace. Just announce that he's available for free and get rid of the leech. 18m saved would be no redundancies PLUS enough wages for at least two new players without having to find an extra penny.
Re-signing Ozil has to be the worst transfer decision by Arsenal in the last 20 years. :roll: :banghead:

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13170
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal players not happy with 55 staff being made redundant. They agreed 12.5% wage cut in April after receiving assurance nobody would lose jobs. Yesterday’s news left squad angry & they plan to raise it with #AFC bosses. With @gunnerblog @TheAthleticUK https://t.co/OWotcinKhh

Post Reply