KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Clash »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:48 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:53 pm
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:42 am
I blame the ST holders :barscarf:
:rubchin:

See if you fucking fair weather supporters would put your hands in your pocket and stump up for a ST then we might just begin to turn things around at the bowl and get rid of a few of the tourists and jcls. Mind you some of you have been away for so long that you'll probably look a bit lost and touristy to begin with anyway :box: :lol:
I've been to a ton of games and taken my son to Highbury and the Emirates and been there with at least 10 of my family including brothers, sisters and nephews.

I stopped going because of Wenger and I won't return until the yank fucks off, that's my stance.

Obviously you miss the humour in my posts, don't worry I will try and dumb them down for you although I don't know if I can dumb them down that far :wink: :barscarf: :lol:
Actually I think you missed the humour in Jock's post.

Although he has a point. All you lot who fucked off because your money is more important to you than your club will just have to live with the guilt of what you've allowed!

I'm joking too (just in case its not obvious 8) )

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:

See if you fucking fair weather supporters would put your hands in your pocket and stump up for a ST then we might just begin to turn things around at the bowl and get rid of a few of the tourists and jcls. Mind you some of you have been away for so long that you'll probably look a bit lost and touristy to begin with anyway :box: :lol:
I've been to a ton of games and taken my son to Highbury and the Emirates and been there with at least 10 of my family including brothers, sisters and nephews.

I stopped going because of Wenger and I won't return until the yank fucks off, that's my stance.

Obviously you miss the humour in my posts, don't worry I will try and dumb them down for you although I don't know if I can dumb them down that far :wink: :barscarf: :lol:
Wooooooosssshhhh!! :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:

Think Clash hit it on the head :lol: :lol:

I was just yanking your chain mate - which I tried to highlight by the traditional use of emojis :lol: :lol:

I don't miss the humour in your posts but it would appear that maybe you missed mine :fishing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

Wooooooosssshhhh!! :lol: :wink:

Indeed :lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

The club share price is largely notional as the share price has been set by the only 2 people involved in buying and selling them for some time now .stan and Ushmanov !
The Value of the Club is how much he would sell for or how much someone would pay for it .
Regardless of a downturn in our finances it wont affect he share price because Kroenke delisted us I think when he took over 100 pct !
Arsenal are still a Huge attraction for any multi billionaire who wants a Big Club (and we still are) in this country and in London , however as I've said before there aren't too many of them around that can shell out the 2.5 billion squid which I reckon is what it would take to get Stan to sell and that's no chump change ! utd ,liverpool,shitty,leicster,newcastle,and others were picked up for a pittance compared to this sort of money !

Only Jim Ratcliffe could afford it in this country ,other than that its Oil sheiks oligarchs or chinese ,most oil countries own a club qatar psg,shitty and abu dhabi, the Kuwaiti's Omanis or Saudi's wont do it as it would hurt them at home with the imans .

Anyone having a pop at people buying St's or merchandise is delusional ,Arsenal could fill the place out with tourists if needs be an they would pay more and spend more for the privilege ,its bad enough now with st's selling their tickets on exchange !

Kroenke out sure great but whose in ???

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Anyone having a pop at people buying St's or merchandise is delusional ,Arsenal could fill the place out with tourists if needs be an they would pay more and spend more for the privilege ,its bad enough now with st's selling their tickets on exchange !

Kroenke out sure great but whose in ???
Delusional is more like thinking the tourists will be queuing up around the block to see midtable Arsenal play Red Star Belgrade in the Thursday night cup, that's if we even make the second rate Euro cup.

You can only trade off of your history for so long, we've been doing it for 15 years already, only a matter of time before we become another Everton or Newcastle, yes we're in London but there are more ambitious, better run clubs to go and see if you're a floater.

Most likely long term tickets will get cheaper as supply outstrips demand to see a mediocre club.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Delusional is more like thinking the tourists will be queuing up around the block to see midtable Arsenal play Red Star Belgrade in the Thursday night cup, that's if we even make the second rate Euro cup.

You can only trade off of your history for so long, we've been doing it for 15 years already, only a matter of time before we become another Everton or Newcastle, yes we're in London but there are more ambitious, better run clubs to go and see if you're a floater.

Most likely long term tickets will get cheaper as supply outstrips demand to see a mediocre club.
Those games are not premium games and no one gives a toss but for league games they can sell enough to the tourists and they pay more too !

Is there a que to relieve Mr Kroenke of his burden I haven't found 1 person who can tell me who will replace silent Stan ,Ushmanov no Rothchild perhaps Sheik rattle n roll Foo Kin Cant ?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Those games are not premium games and no one gives a toss but for league games they can sell enough to the tourists and they pay more too !

Is there a que to relieve Mr Kroenke of his burden I haven't found 1 person who can tell me who will replace silent Stan ,Ushmanov no Rothchild perhaps Sheik rattle n roll Foo Kin Cant ?
So we're f*cked then, now we've got that out of the way we can move on, as in move on from wasting time on a dead club.

:banghead:

Basically Dangote or one or two other mega-rich could probably buy us at present, so lets hope it really goes tits up for Stan and the club devalues to a more sensible level, might take a decade or so..

Just f*cking keel over you wiggy c*nt!

Herd

Post by Herd »

So we're f*cked then, now we've got that out of the way we can move on, as in move on from wasting time on a dead club.
Basically Dangote or one or two other mega-rich could probably buy us at present, so lets hope it really goes tits up for Stan and the club devalues to a more sensible level, might take a decade or so..

Just f*cking keel over you wiggy c*nt!

In a perverse way I reckon getting relegated and then rampaging through the championship and back up again would be a catharic experience for many of us oldies .
Purge ourselves of the latte legions ,arsenal tv wannabee's, half and half scarf tourists and coporate clowns that invest the place and bring back the Islington Hoardes .

How can I describe Dangote ,mmmm well he makes Ushmanov look like the arch bishop of Cunterbury ! A seriously dangerous man and dodgier than a nine pound note !

How much can the club devalue when TV money goes up and up every year ,Arsenal is still a good investment for Stan !

Clash

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:41 am
In a perverse way I reckon getting relegated and then rampaging through the championship and back up again would be a catharic experience for many of us oldies .
Purge ourselves of the latte legions ,arsenal tv wannabee's, half and half scarf tourists and coporate clowns that invest the place and bring back the Islington Hoardes .

How can I describe Dangote ,mmmm well he makes Ushmanov look like the arch bishop of Cunterbury ! A seriously dangerous man and dodgier than a nine pound note !

How much can the club devalue when TV money goes up and up every year ,Arsenal is still a good investment for Stan !
That's a key point Herd.

All the stuff in recent years about people renewing ST's being part of the problem etc ... the fact is the gate money and the attendances are not the crucial factor anymore when it comes to Stan's investment growing. Just being in the PL is enough these days.

I can also relate to what you mean about the cathartic experience. I would something to cleanse us of the latter Wenger era and all the unwanted baggage he attracted to the club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcoming possible relegation is fucking silly as fuck lads. We would not have the finances or the leadership at the club to get us out of that Championship dogfight.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:34 pm
Welcoming possible relegation is fucking silly as fuck lads. We would not have the finances or the leadership at the club to get us out of that Championship dogfight.
Not relegation mate. I welcome some sort of reset but I definitely wouldn't go as extreme as relegation. Especially with our proud record of never having been relegated.

Sadly the thing many of us would like back the most isn't even possible because it go bulldozed.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:02 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:41 am

That's a key point Herd.

All the stuff in recent years about people renewing ST's being part of the problem etc ... the fact is the gate money and the attendances are not the crucial factor anymore when it comes to Stan's investment growing. Just being in the PL is enough these days.

I can also relate to what you mean about the cathartic experience. I would something to cleanse us of the latter Wenger era and all the unwanted baggage he attracted to the club.

With the guaranteed TV money coming in if the club can sort out the current wages bill (ie get shot of Ozil) then wiggy is sitting reasonably pretty for a good while in terms of the club's value. Even if ST sales went down 10% and the tourists didn't buy any more half and half scarves it doesn't make much of a dent in the coffers.

While I fully agree with taking any opportunity to purge the club of the latte legions munching pizza while watching the game through a phone, I don't think we would need to drop into the championship to achieve that.....mid table would probably do the trick. Funnily enough I do get the attraction of a season taking the piss in the championship which would be a bit lively but knowing our lot they'd fuck up promotion.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:59 pm

With the guaranteed TV money coming in if the club can sort out the current wages bill (ie get shot of Ozil) then wiggy is sitting reasonably pretty for a good while in terms of the club's value. Even if ST sales went down 10% and the tourists didn't buy any more half and half scarves it doesn't make much of a dent in the coffers.

While I fully agree with taking any opportunity to purge the club of the latte legions munching pizza while watching the game through a phone, I don't think we would need to drop into the championship to achieve that.....mid table would probably do the trick. Funnily enough I do get the attraction of a season taking the piss in the championship which would be a bit lively but knowing our lot they'd fuck up promotion.
Midtable wouldn't be enough to get rid of wiggy though, he is the ultimate midtable team owner afterall. :banghead:

Relegation it is then!. :twisted:

We'd soon be back up and would surely find an owner no worse than KSE.

That is the fear though, I don't fear relegation, I fear midtable for ETERNITY which is exactly where we're heading. :censored:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:02 am
I would something to cleanse us of the latter Wenger era and all the unwanted baggage he attracted to the club.
The arrival of the numpties, tarquins & tourists started with the shite Nick Hornby book, the new divie breed of fans were even called Hornbys at that time, Add in the start of the Premier League & Euro '96 & the supporter demographic had already changed before Wenger arrived.

Big difference between 94 & 95 CWC finals, proper old school support in Copenhagen, everyone who went got into the game, a year later, thousands of old school supporters struggling to get briefs outside the ground. Not surprisingly the vocal support inside in 95 was much worse!