KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: The Board

Post by goonersid »

Dreadful news! Usmanov though has always been a lame duck so he can fuck off.
Only positive thing that could come out of this further down the line would be kroenke selling the club to some rich Arab who could bankroll us to the top! sad I know but that’s modern day football!
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Stan change the name of the club “Arsenal Redsox” has a nice ring to it ? :D

laughinggooner2

Post by laughinggooner2 »

Has Gazidis jumped ship to Milan cos of the impending takeover?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

That's football, the old cliche...
To me Arsenal Football Club has been dead since those Highbury walls were torn down, moneymaking scamming property deals promises and lies and what for?
The club was an asset that's heart was ripped out by greed, greed of P Diddy hic Wood and all the other bastards that sucked the life out of a flourishing club...
Welcome to Arsenal PLC..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:08 pm
Dreadful news! Usmanov though has always been a lame duck so he can fuck off.
Only positive thing that could come out of this further down the line would be kroenke selling the club to some rich Arab who could bankroll us to the top! sad I know but that’s modern day football!
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Stan change the name of the club “Arsenal Redsox” has a nice ring to it ? :D
Kroenke will never sell.
He doesn’t sell his sporting franchises.

Only hope for the club is that all season ticket holders don’t turn up and don’t renew their tickets.

If you thought last season was toxic then that needs to be escalated 100% to have any hope of removing Stan.

How much does a hitman cost ?

augie

Post by augie »

Any truth to the rumour that redaction are having a party this sunday in the rocket ? They wanted usmanov out of the club and now they got their wish and I hear that they have sent notification to their members to dust off their "usmanov out" tshirts, cos they gonna have a party :roll: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

laughinggooner2 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:33 pm
No

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm
laughinggooner2 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:33 pm
No

Do you know that for a fact flash, or is it just that you dont believe that they are linked ? Seems a very, very big coincidence to me :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

its happened - Usmanov has sold :(

Arsenal FC RIP

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Would Josh Kroenke succeeding kroenke (when he croaks) be any better for us?

the old man is 71 after all

rich31

Post by rich31 »

FFS ..after years of disillusion,dissatisfaction,arguing and general sadness at the state of the club under wenger i was finally feeling optimistic.I hoped we could move forward as a club and at least let bygones be bygones and see some cohesion as a fanbase and us all begin to focus on kroenke.This announcement just makes the future look bleaker than ever and has killed any renewed optimism in me.Fuck knows how we are gonna get rid of that thick skinned c£"t and his totalitarian regime that has no fucking interest in us or the club beyond financial anytime soon . :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:03 am
I dont agree with DB10's simplistic view that loads of us were largely ignoring kroenke for the malaise of recent seasons - we knew full well the impact of having the c.unt in charge (a quick look at his american sports franchises will tell you how ambitious he is :roll: ), but I focused my immediate attention on getting rid of the guy that was vunerable and that was having by far the greatest negative impact on the pitch now. Just look at all the comments from the fans (inc you DB10) who were actually looking forward to this season and who were happy to see little improvements like dick going to watch citeeh in the charity shield - even with minimal spend under kroenke this summer, we are still looking forward to and expecting to see a team that is better organised, is able for the physical battles and who are tactically much better, and these are failings that cannot be attributed to kroenke in recent seasons. Getting rid of wenger was step 1 for me, with the intention of then persuing the owner - I hoped that not having wenger to take all the blame would expose kroenke more and that usmanov would be waiting in the shadows to seize the inititive when the fans continue to cause trouble and protest, but at the same time I cannot blame usmanov for bailing
If you are going to be a smarmy cúnt at least be an informed smarmy cúnt you dizzy bald arsefuck. :roll: :lol: :wink: I never said "loads of you" I said "a couple of thick cúnts" that did not see Kroenke as any kind of problem because he "let Wenger spend" a few quid of the club's own money on a couple of players. Most informed punters on here could see that Wenger was the symptom and Kroenke the disease.

RE the second bit in red, ffs in your own simplistic view you STILL miss the point that as the OWNER and THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO SACK WENGER Kroenke was TOTALLY at fault for those failings every bit as much as Wenger was, and really more so for that very reason.

Anyballs, for a reasoned breakdown of what this will mean going forward;

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... tball-fans

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

A leveraged buy out is bad and money will have to be used, about £5.5M per 1% (I presume over LIBOR?), to cover annual interest payments - I get that. That will result in a direct hit on our bottom line and reduce the transfer budget which given the dicking about over our current budget is grim. But does anybody know the real effect financially of what Kroenke has done? I understand that delisting the club allows him to avoid a lot of the regulatory stuff that a quoted plc has to abide by but is he really going to be able to successfully hide any sneaky fucking stuff from the world. Most information about a football club's dealings seems to come into the public domain somehow or other so surely we will be reasonably aware of what the fucker is getting up to?

On the other hand, now we have got rid of the neverending sideshow that was the demise of TOF we can surely all get behind the next phase of Project Arsenal which is to give wiggy and his silver spooned offspring a fucking miserable time whenever they bother their arses to go to the bowl. We also now know that empty seats work so we have that as an option if he needs reminding that the club doesn't exist without punters who turn up.

Just read the Guardian article above - Kroenke could asset strip, leaverage etc now if he really wanted to do so but he has to retain the value of his investment so he can't fuck about that much....can he? Let's face it, if we get to next summer's transfer window and there are no new buys we will know it's bad news! Hopefully we can somehow encourage the leech to fuck off soon so whenever that happens the clubs accounts are going to have to look healthy for him to get top dollar.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

We are FUBAR now.

No infact Arsenal are FUBAR now, because I no longer want any part of it.

Usmanov you're a c*nt of the highest order, I hope you get some Novicok and pass it on to Stan please.

:censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As soon as the wig molester gets us off the public listing he'll renew his old "consultancy" fee. And probably give Josh one too yay! :barscarf: :censored:

Tbh I'd be amazed if he doesn't leverage the club to service the loan. Of course he might not but then I've yet to see a flying pig. :roll: :censored:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:31 pm
As soon as the wig molester gets us off the public listing he'll renew his old "consultancy" fee. And probably give Josh one too yay! :barscarf: :censored:

Tbh I'd be amazed if he doesn't leverage the club to service the loan. Of course he might not but then I've yet to see a flying pig. :roll: :censored:
Hopefully Usmanov buys Everton and spends a fortune to make us fall further down and damage Stan's investment, the only way he f*cks off is when we start losing money and is shown up for the absolute c*nt that he is, I expect our fan base will carry on buying overpriced tickets and crap though.

:roll: