KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: The Board

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 am
weird timing considering he has waited all this time to get rid of Wenger, then possibly leaving ???

Maybe he decided to fuck off a while back but just hung on long enough to take out TOF before going 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 am
weird timing considering he has waited all this time to get rid of Wenger, then possibly leaving ???
The Lizard might have wanted Wenger gone but he didnt get rid of him as he has the power of a wet Fart in a paper bag. Kroenke got rid of Wenger. I'd imagine with Wenger gone the Lizard thought he would be the new numero uno running the club as his owm little vanity project and how he saw fit and Kroenke has obviously bitch slapped that down - so now the Lizard is unsettled and looking for his next big payday. Fuck him. Good riddance. He epitomises everything that is wrong with Modern Corporate Arsenal. :censored:

A silly cùnt faux Gooner in work loves Modern Corporate Arsenal. Loves the new shiney Lego stadium. Saw nothing wrong in Wenger's last decade. When I offered my opinion that we had sold our soul moving from Highbury to Legoland he laughed and said "what did you want? To stay in Highbury and fall behind the other top teams and watch them winning the league?" :oops:

I laughed in his face. Very nearly bitch slapped him tbh. :x :lol: "Yeah" I replied "because we've been fucking nailing those league titles since the move haven't we?" :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

If Gazidis goes it'll be no loss. Maybe we'll get a proper CEO.

Knowing our board probably another wanker.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:52 pm

all sadly true.

Gazidis has been one of the symbols of failure over the past decade, along with Walcott and Wenger.
getting rid of all 3 would b e no bad idea.

trouble is we are hardly likely to get an upgrade on Gazidis.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Midz wrote:

Sir Chips Keswick has said that, "These foreign chaps have never really fitted in at the Club, and when the African boy departs for Italy, his old fag from Eton, Sir Pilchard Doodah-Wotsit, will become the new CEO. He's spiffingly well qualified on account of him being much richer than you."

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:13 am
Midz wrote:

Sir Chips Keswick has said that, "These foreign chaps have never really fitted in at the Club, and when the African boy departs for Italy, his old fag from Eton, Sir Pilchard Doodah-Wotsit, will become the new CEO. He's spiffingly well qualified on account of him being much richer than you."

You read that in The Telegraph?
My lips move when I read The Sun.
:D

NickF

Post by NickF »

Just announced Kroenke has made an offer to buy the whole club.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

NickF wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 am
Just announced Kroenke has made an offer to buy the whole club.
and Usmanov has agreed to sell

"The American billionaire owns 67% of Arsenal through his company KSE, which says Alisher Usmanov has agreed to sell his 30% stake in the club"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45094538

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fuck off you Wiggy *word censored*. When are the "you're next" protests starting? :twisted:

All my good will and optimism towards the club after the demise of Wenger will be lost if that *word censored* gets his fingers in the whole pie

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

For the first time in years i was looking forward to the start of the season with renewed optimism.

This news has put paid to that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This is terrible news. I said it years ago, and got lambasted on here for it by a couple of thick cúnts that could not see the bigger picture, but Wenger was only ever the symptom and the battle - the disease and the war was always Kroenke. This parasite will ruin us as a big club because he will not demand the on-pitch success real football fans want, he will always look to the financial side first. :censored: :censored:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:44 am
This is terrible news. I said it years ago, and got lambasted on here for it by a couple of thick cúnts that could not see the bigger picture, but Wenger was only ever the symptom and the battle - the disease and the war was always Kroenke. This parasite will ruin us as a big club because he will not demand the on-pitch success real football fans want, he will always look to the financial side first. :censored: :censored:
Our only hope now is that he gets hit where it hurts. The empty stadium last season must of set off alarm bells.

I can thank Wenger for one thing and that is my feelings towards arsenal were numbed down because of him so this news isn’t as bad for me as it would of been ten years ago

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:24 pm
A silly cùnt faux Gooner in work loves Modern Corporate Arsenal. Loves the new shiney Lego stadium. Saw nothing wrong in Wenger's last decade. When I offered my opinion that we had sold our soul moving from Highbury to Legoland he laughed and said "what did you want? To stay in Highbury and fall behind the other top teams and watch them winning the league?" :oops:

I laughed in his face. Very nearly bitch slapped him tbh. :x :lol: "Yeah" I replied "because we've been fucking nailing those league titles since the move haven't we?" :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I'm really worried about mankind. The stupidity of some folks are real. Jesus. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

I won't be shedding any tears if Ivan is going. Fuck him. Let's see if Kroenke Jr takes CEO position or not but it was he and his papa who ultimately sacked Wenger, not Gazidis (or maybe he did but the decision was made by the Kroenke mafia).

What scares the fuck outta me is the fact that wiggy is is going to buy Usmanov's shares.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

He's planning to borrow over half a billion quid, which will require some serious servicing, and we don't have the income stream that the Glazers have at Manure.

He says the loan won't be secured on the Club, but that doesn't mean he won't be taking money from the club to pay the interest.

For a club like ours to end up as the private plaything of a cúnt who knows nothing about, and has no interest in, football, and who couldn't give a toss if we never win a trophy, is a fucking disgrace.