When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by nut flush gooner »

Just one other thing about Sanchez, his giving the ball away is much more of an issue for manure because he doesn't play in a front 3 or have Ozil to play tippy tappy with. He is giving the ball away in much deeper positions, therefore causing more problems for the manure setup than he did for us.

Gary Neville has examined his in one of his heat maps I think.

augie

Post by augie »

Blade wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 am
The angry hand/arm gestures began within the first 3 matches!.

What I will also say is that as fans we should be empathising with sanchez on this point - manure (like our wan*ers) play a slow lethargic game which never suits attackers, and especially wouldnt suit the likes of sanchez who is an explosive type of player. We all get frustrated as fcuk with our labourious style, so I have always felt that that sanchez's flapping and waving his arms, is absolutely representing what the fans want him to do

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 am
A great player in the free forward role for us but looks awful at times in a limited and poor Moron-hio side with the overrated and utter shit Pogba in the way. Good to see the hissy fits coming out so early in his time at the "biggest club in the world". Where's your fucking piano now you huffy little cùnt? :lol: :wink:

Absolutely agree - that manure side is absolutely woeful and is as high as it is in the league cos the standard of the premier league is disgraceful :oops:

I get that some fans want to gloat at sanchez but it's not for me - he wanted out of a dreadful shitfest and took whatever parachute was thrown his way.
Fuck him augie. He's a Manc now. :wink:

But tbh, and I've said this before, I feel no real ill will towards him as he gave everything in his time with us, unlike the VanJudasCunt. I wish Sanchez no success (why would I - he's at a rival) but I wish him no real ill will either.