Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Brady's left peg

Re: Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by Brady's left peg »

AKB excuses....
Injuries... check
tiredness after Chavski... check
Jaded... check
unlucky goals... check
and no doubt every other fucking excuse under the sun... anything except Wenger!

So tired of this shit now...

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Imagine the beatings we'd be getting if we had qualified for the CL? Fortunately we won't be seeing any more of those for some time.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Fucking lovely old job - ensures another season without that shitty Be All and End All and officially will open the banner campaign.

Can't wait to see the stubborn, arrogant old c.unt go through four months of hell between now and end of the season. Two best players pissing off and disappearing down to midtable obscurity

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
The thing is there was absolutely no way either the fans, the board or anyone else, could have seen the collapse of our once great club, If only there had been some signs that this could happen?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Brady's left peg wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm
AKB excuses....
Injuries... check
tiredness after Chavski... check
Jaded... check
unlucky goals... check
and no doubt every other fucking excuse under the sun... anything except Wenger!

So tired of this shit now...
This from an AKB after Forest...... "What can Wenger do sat up in the stands"

The real beneficiaries are the 4th officials.... had a month off

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

nicked it from BBC website

But did have a chuckle at Lacazette, being called lack of threat. :D :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

We are now closer in points to Swansea in 20th than Citeh! What a fuckin shambles!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Today's shit show was proof of how poor of a squad we have. Never mind how bad our defence is, look at our attacking players. We have Lacazette who can't buy a goal, Danny Welbeck likewise, and although he got an assist today, Iwobi is another waste of space. In the past our shit defending didn't haunt us, as we had a decent attack, now the shitness is all through the team.

on a sidenote, can today end the posts from those who expect us to win 3 or 4-0 every time we play one of the lesser sides. When are some people going to realize we are shit. Of the sides currently sitting in the bottom half, we have dropped points against West Ham, Bouremouth, Southampton, Stoke, West Brom, so expecting us to turn anyone over is delusional.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Think I'll give myself a break from the bathroom now and watch a proper match. Will definitely tune in to MOTD2 later though. Can't wait to see the odl c.unt get all tetchy again - love this part of the season :D :D :D

GTG

Post by GTG »

Fair play to anyone that manages to get angry about it all anymore.

The failure to get him out last season has completely sucked the life out of me.

How anyone even the biggest AKB can say anything positive about him now is beyond me.

RobG

Post by RobG »

Minus Sanchez and Ozil we are a bang average side and that is probably complimentary.

Please, Please, Please - bring on Ancelotti in May

Even he will take two years to turn this around. And a lesser man will take forever....

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Today's shit show was proof of how poor of a squad we have. Never mind how bad our defence is, look at our attacking players. We have Lacazette who can't buy a goal, Danny Welbeck likewise, and although he got an assist today, Iwobi is another waste of space. In the past our shit defending didn't haunt us, as we had a decent attack, now the shitness is all through the team.

on a sidenote, can today end the posts from those who expect us to win 3 or 4-0 every time we play one of the lesser sides. When are some people going to realize we are shit. Of the sides currently sitting in the bottom half, we have dropped points against West Ham, Bouremouth, Southampton, Stoke, West Brom, so expecting us to turn anyone over is delusional.

I still say that with sanchez in starting line-up we win that match - fact is that they were dogshite for majority of game too, but we had no attacking threat to worry them, and that is the quality of sanchez

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Kronke has given up on top four

He will take sky TV money now run the "brand" for all he can get then sell it.

He can see the risk vs reward of spending big to get a CL spot is not financially a good gamble at this point.

Until he sells club is dead, and he will not sack wenger.

I don't see how we survive this as a competitive club :(

augie

Post by augie »

GTG wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 pm

The failure to get him out last season has completely sucked the life out of me.

How anyone even the biggest AKB can say anything positive about him now is beyond me.

This pretty much sums it up for me too - I cant be arsed getting angry at games like today cos if the club dont give a fcuk, then why should I ? This company/corporation cannot slide down the table enough for me, and it disappoints me greatly that everton have flopped so much this season cos they should be above us too

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 pm
GTG wrote:

This pretty much sums it up for me too - I cant be arsed getting angry at games like today cos if the club dont give a fcuk, then why should I ? This company/corporation cannot slide down the table enough for me, and it disappoints me greatly that everton have flopped so much this season cos they should be above us too
Absolutely how I feel. The good thing is that Everton will invest big from now on and eventually it will click. The PL still retains a huge interest for overseas investors and I've always said whichever club is next to have an injection of oil money will be the next to overtake us. We will never again finish in the top 5 under SFB, and once Everton click with the additional investment we will never finish inside the top six again. Only takes a couple more teams to join the gravy train and we'll be back to the mid-table side of the mid 90s

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

GTG wrote:

This