Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:40 am
Lads I'm not saying Lehmann wasn't a very good keeper. He was. All I'm saying is he wasn't truly world class because he fucked up on the big occasions too often. He let his ego and desire to be the centre of attention cloud his judgement too often.

Was henry world class then ? :rubchin: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:40 am
Lads I'm not saying Lehmann wasn't a very good keeper. He was. All I'm saying is he wasn't truly world class because he fucked up on the big occasions too often. He let his ego and desire to be the centre of attention cloud his judgement too often.

Was henry world class then ? :rubchin: :wink:
Debatable really. :shock: :lol: I think he was. But then there is the argument that he did bottle every big final he played in for us.... :rubchin:

After Bergkamp he was the second best player we ever had in my view and yep deffo world class. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:50 pm
Who is that guy ?? :? :? It aint peyton and it aint jens, so I dunno who he is
Neither does Cech (know who he is) but apprently he turned up on the training ground an hour after the wenger is going announcement and has been there ever since carrying a ball around under his arm barking out orders to all and sundry

And... They are all doing what he says. :? :? :?