Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Bould

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:11 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:50 pm

You've not really taken the 'leaving the club that has done right by you' as opposed to 'staying at the club that has done right by you' bit.

RvP pissed off after having contributed very little over much of his stay, and while I'm sure Bould appreciates his take home pay, maybe he feels it's better to contribute just a little to the team rather than leave Darth Wenger to weave his evil over the club.
I don't know, but it pisses me off when posters slag him off without knowing his motivation, role or responsibilities.
I'm sorry but he is either part of the problem or part of the solution. There is zero chance he has been allowed have any influence over the defensive side of the game, and there is zero chance he is been allowed have any input on things, more than putting out the cones, while eating chewing gum. Your trying to portray him as fighting the good fight, as opposed to the reality, which is he is a yes man, happy to take his fat pay cheque, and not uttering a word. As for RVP, i think he is a dickhead, but i laugh at anyone who uses the defence of "Wouldn't we all do it" in reference to Bould, but they don't apply that logic to RVP. In business terms, he fucked off to a more successful and well run business, and wouldn't we all do that(regardless of how much we contributed to our old job).
Not sure if your little hissy fit :wink: is aimed at me (as one of VanJudasCunt's biggest haters) or not.... and don't really give much of a fuck either way tbh. But my problem is as much with the type of self pitying cunty fans that try to sell RVJC as some kind of martyr that left for the good of the club by exposing Wenger etc etc. That is horseshit.

I actually don't blame any player wanting to get away from Wenger but RVJC is probably the singular example of a player that owed a club for persisting with him for year after year while he sat his soft bitch ass on the treatment table and got very rich into the bargain. He of all players owed the club a debt of loyalty and he shit in the club's face. As I say I actually don't blame him for wanting to leave but I still think he is a Judas prick and I certainly don't admire him for it like some fucking confused c.unts do. :roll:

My own hissy fit is now over. Thank you for watching, viewers. :wink:
Now don't hold back.... :lol: :wink:
:lol: I'm notorious for bottling my feelings up inside.... :wink:
You feminists are all the same.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm
Fuck Bould. I’d march him out of the building at the same time as Wenger.
Damn Right! :high5:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:11 pm

I'm sorry but he is either part of the problem or part of the solution. There is zero chance he has been allowed have any influence over the defensive side of the game, and there is zero chance he is been allowed have any input on things, more than putting out the cones, while eating chewing gum. Your trying to portray him as fighting the good fight, as opposed to the reality, which is he is a yes man, happy to take his fat pay cheque, and not uttering a word. As for RVP, i think he is a dickhead, but i laugh at anyone who uses the defence of "Wouldn't we all do it" in reference to Bould, but they don't apply that logic to RVP. In business terms, he fucked off to a more successful and well run business, and wouldn't we all do that(regardless of how much we contributed to our old job).
Not sure if your little hissy fit :wink: is aimed at me (as one of VanJudasCunt's biggest haters) or not.... and don't really give much of a fuck either way tbh. But my problem is as much with the type of self pitying cunty fans that try to sell RVJC as some kind of martyr that left for the good of the club by exposing Wenger etc etc. That is horseshit.

I actually don't blame any player wanting to get away from Wenger but RVJC is probably the singular example of a player that owed a club for persisting with him for year after year while he sat his soft bitch ass on the treatment table and got very rich into the bargain. He of all players owed the club a debt of loyalty and he shit in the club's face. As I say I actually don't blame him for wanting to leave but I still think he is a Judas prick and I certainly don't admire him for it like some fucking confused c.unts do. :roll:

I prefer the term "lesbian". :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 pm
Either Bould is taking a big salary out of a club that has served him well as a player for doing nothing much ... or he is being allowed to coach and isnt very good at it. I suspect the former but either way, Bould doesnt come out of this very well.
Agreed 100%. None of us knows what goes on behind the scenes there but I believe those are the two realistic scenarios. As for his ability to coach well or otherwise it doesn't always hold that a great player makes a great coach or manager. It is very possible he is just a bad coach. But given Wenger's well known dictatorial persona I tend towards the theory Bould is just taking a big salary and staying schtum.

Also my ideal outcome is that the entire backroom staff go with Wenger. We need to scour the club clean of his ideas and techniques.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:20 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I prefer the term "lesbian". :D
:D :-P :-P :-P :wink:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Why does everyone keep saying he was a brilliant defender.

He had so many mistakes in his game.And was slow as a London bus doing a turn.

But near post flick-on's were his strong point i recall.
Last edited by Blade on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

If I were Mr Bould, I would be a little worried!.... 8)

Wenger is looking for another fall guy, and he could just be the one.... :shock:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Good grief, his tongue is firmly inserted up Wongas crack. The man is a leech, just the same as Wonga. Here is one of his quotes on Wonga from the press conf. today -

"He's doing a great job as far as I'm concerned and he's done a great job for an awful long time."

Mr Bould, you can fuck right off to practice your 'human centipede' act with the senile one. 'Great job' - 6th place and 30 odd points behind the leaders......you money grabbing cont.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The moneygrabbingCUNT can't manage 2 words in the whole of a game - then when he does manage to speak he tells fuckin' LIES! :cussing:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

In fairness what can he say. He is under total domination by Wenger and is pretty much in an empty role. He will be gone when we eventual get a new manager in the year 3000.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:40 am
Good grief, his tongue is firmly inserted up Wongas crack. The man is a leech, just the same as Wonga. Here is one of his quotes on Wonga from the press conf. today -

"He's doing a great job as far as I'm concerned and he's done a great job for an awful long time."

Mr Bould, you can fuck right off to practice your 'human centipede' act with the senile one. 'Great job' - 6th place and 30 odd points behind the leaders......you money grabbing cont.
Perhaps he meant “he’s doing an awful job as far as I’m concerned and he’s done an awful job for a good long time” but just got his words mixed up ?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Blade wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 am

Did you watch Bouldy play before 1997?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A picture they say can paint a 1,000 words..

these images say everything we need to know about bould.

Bould and all the others around wenger hand picked not so much for the skills, but for their ability to 'Shut The Fuckk Up and Take The Money".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:42 am
Blade wrote:

I had hoped everyone would just ignore that frankly embarrassing post.... :|

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:32 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:42 am
Blade wrote:

I had hoped everyone would just ignore that frankly embarrassing post.... :|

Absolutely. This is why the whole thing with Bouldy is so frustrating given that he was a good solid defender the like of which we desperately could do with now - I would take two Bouldys over just about anything in the Premier League today. He is spoken about really well by those who played with him or know him and to see him reduced to a bit part under TOF is disappointing. There is no doubt he could sort out our defence if given the chance but we all know how that story pans out. As to whether he should be prepared to sit there and take the money....fuck off, who wouldn't.