Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JimmyAFC

Backroom Staff

Post by JimmyAFC »

Does the end of the fraud mean we are finally going to see the end of his inept, comfortable, over-paid backroom staff finally moved on?

I'd assume the new manager will want his own personnel.

I want Colin Lewin, Bould, Primorac, Garry f***** Peyton finally gone from their positions.

Absolute frauds the lot of them.

Peyton has not developed one GK since being here (for 20 years).

augie

Re: Backroom Staff

Post by augie »

Really and truly the whole lot should be gone - there will be some that will defend bould on this notion that his input was curtailed, but for me he was a part of a regime that continually failed by the same methods, and he is as culpable as peyton, primorac, colbert etc. This guys are associated with and accustomed to, a nice easy going attitude in the colney and them being there can only be a hinderance cos the players will go crying to them when things get a bit tough for them :roll: At the very least I believe that any existing coach should have to be interviewed by the incoming manager to see if they want to keep them around - the club telling the next manager that bould (for example) must be kept on as assistant manager, cannot work cos the manager needs a right hand man that he trusts and who has the same mindset as him

Post by 1989 »

Sack the whole lot of 'em. Bunch of useless c**ts who were nicking a living as Wenger's yes men in exchange for receiving maximum protection and loyalty from the French Fraud.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

All of them can, should and surely will fuck off.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:19 am
All of them can, should and surely will fuck off.

Maybe I am being vindictive, but I would love to see bould fuked out of the club altogether - he has been happy to sit there earning easy coin without making any positive difference, and if reports are to be believed, he was happy to stay there despite not being allowed any power. He will now (hopefully) be without a job and will be tainted forever with a defence that has been of a pub team level. If he was seriously denied any power by the arrogant dictator, then he should have looked to leave and go to a club where he was allowed make a difference - any potential employer will/should now question his ambition and question his coaching ability

YorkshireGunner

Post by YorkshireGunner »

Absolutely right you guys
Mouldy Old Bould being the main culprit 30k A WEEK,!!! he is on :censored: We have been in decline since he stepped into the Great Pat Rice's Boots, I still believe Wenger only done so well as he had Rice by his side, Once Pat retired, our defending has been Shambolic, we have been unable to Identify any better defenders, and not had any centre halves coming through, the Academy, (Bould was in charge there)..It should have been Tony Adams that took over from Rice, He had gone out, got his badges, took various roles, but the call never came from Wenger as we know today & why , Even Keown would have done a better job than Bould has, Both Adams & Keown Are Arsenal boys through & through, learnt the Arsenal Art of defending as kids,
Him & Dicko are just 2 pundits forever pointing out the lack of Basics not being coached it seems, In fact everyone can see it except The coaching set up, Dicko has even come out and said To #MouldyOldBould why aren't you telling them where they are going wrong, " I Have told them" Bould replied, Dicko shocked by what came out of Boulds mouth, Said "Well tell them again, & keep telling them until they respond be harder on them :banghead:
Primorac ....... what is his function? nowadays... his coaching methods are another of the reasons we are in decline, he's the real Dinosaur, not progressing, still doing the same stuff as in 96
Peyton, as, has been pointed out hasn't really developed any keepers,
For sure the Backroom staff must go and should have put their notice In Today.
I pray the board see sense, and not allow "Stokey" Bould to remain, He has no Arsenal DNA whatsoever , Surely now, they must insist the new guy Bring Adams back in as Number 2, if not then in some sort of traditional Arsenal Role within the youth set up even, personally for me He or Campbell, or both have long been needed as defensive coaches .

augie

Post by augie »

YorkshireGunner wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 pm
Absolutely right you guys
Mouldy Old Bould being the main culprit 30k A WEEK,!!! he is on :censored: We have been in decline since he stepped into the Great Pat Rice's Boots, I still believe Wenger only done so well as he had Rice by his side, Once Pat retired, our defending has been Shambolic, we have been unable to Identify any better defenders, and not had any centre halves coming through, the Academy, (Bould was in charge there)..It should have been Tony Adams that took over from Rice, He had gone out, got his badges, took various roles, but the call never came from Wenger as we know today & why , Even Keown would have done a better job than Bould has, Both Adams & Keown Are Arsenal boys through & through, learnt the Arsenal Art of defending as kids,
Him & Dicko are just 2 pundits forever pointing out the lack of Basics not being coached it seems, In fact everyone can see it except The coaching set up, Dicko has even come out and said To #MouldyOldBould why aren't you telling them where they are going wrong, " I Have told them" Bould replied, Dicko shocked by what came out of Boulds mouth, Said "Well tell them again, & keep telling them until they respond be harder on them :banghead:
Primorac ....... what is his function? nowadays... his coaching methods are another of the reasons we are in decline, he's the real Dinosaur, not progressing, still doing the same stuff as in 96
Peyton, as, has been pointed out hasn't really developed any keepers,
For sure the Backroom staff must go and should have put their notice In Today.
I pray the board see sense, and not allow "Stokey" Bould to remain, He has no Arsenal DNA whatsoever , Surely now, they must insist the new guy Bring Adams back in as Number 2, if not then in some sort of traditional Arsenal Role within the youth set up even, personally for me He or Campbell, or both have long been needed as defensive coaches .

Campbell would bring too many issues/baggage with him for my liking - we would need to hire a fcuking psychiatrist just to keep the c.unt happy, and our wage bill is high enough as it is :wink: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bould will definitely go - any new manager will bring in their own assistant. Primorac will be gone too.

What may change or stay the same will be scouting and key medical/physio/fitness staff.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Get rid of the lot even Mertesacker

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Simeone with Viera as his number two would be the stuff of dreams. :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

No doubt the current backroom staff will be jogged on and rightly so.

Well they can all follow the outgoing manager to his next job,whatever wherever that may be no sympathy,delighted that they all will go.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This whole thread is fucking borderline for merging tbh. We have a new manager thread and a Bould thread. This couldn't have gone in one of them....? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Re: Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh look.... it did go in there.... :roll:

mcdowell42

Re: Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:22 pm
Oh look.... it did go in there.... :roll:

Hey I was watching that :lol:

DB10GOONER