Hector v AFTV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Hector v AFTV

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 pm
Another utterly abysmal performance from Bellerin tonight.

If ever there was a guy that was proving the fans criticisms correct, then it is this guy - absolutely abysmal again last night and seems to be getting worse with each passing game. I do think that with the right coaching (and a change in attitude), bellerin could be a good player for us, but if le cock stays for another season you can add this arrogant w**ker to the "failed potential" bin
I don't see any actual qualities that make a quality defender in him. Any 'highlight' seen of Bellerin is a recovery run. That's all.

Twice in less than a week Bellerin didn't even know Sane was behind him the whole game. Totally clueless.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 pm
Another utterly abysmal performance from Bellerin tonight.

If ever there was a guy that was proving the fans criticisms correct, then it is this guy - absolutely abysmal again last night and seems to be getting worse with each passing game. I do think that with the right coaching (and a change in attitude), bellerin could be a good player for us, but if le cock stays for another season you can add this arrogant w**ker to the "failed potential" bin
I don't see any actual qualities that make a quality defender in him. Any 'highlight' seen of Bellerin is a recovery run. That's all.

Twice in less than a week Bellerin didn't even know Sane was behind him the whole game. Totally clueless.
Agree with this. Plenty of players we’ve had in the last decade I’ve thought that under a better manager or in a different system they might be excellent.

I don’t see why so many people think that Bellerin is this massively talented player simply waiting to be set free under a different manager. The bloke is fast but has never shown any inclination of actually being any good at defending and creates phenomenally little going forward despite generally playing as a wing back in a side which notoriously gives its full-backs free reign to bomb forward at will.

Fucking legend in his own mind - too much time spent with Chamberlain, Walcott and co.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just saw an interview with the Fashionista himself on SSN, and he said that, "Arsenal are where they are because of our hard work." :shock: :banghead: :evil:
Fuck off you narcissistic :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

He was so promising when early in his career he could remember how to defend,and that's not so long ago either !
But like a shirt that gets washed twice a week it loses it's shape and colour since he isn't required to actually defend he's forgotten how to do it !
His ego however has grown like a prize marrow on steroids and now he's just another player with a bad attitude and thinks he's worth so much more than his performances prove !