Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by markyp »

I think we can win this tonight,what with all those snowflakes out on the pitch city will be completely overwhelmed :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

markyp wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 am
I think we can win this tonight,what with all those snowflakes out on the pitch city will be completely overwhelmed :lol:

Is the game likely to go ahead or is it in danger of being called off ? How bad is weather over there ? Over here it is shocking and the whole country has come to a stand still (not just sport) - we have received a memo informing us that all post offices must close at 1pm today, and when I asked my bosses if I could stay open if I chose to do so, they told me emphatically that if a memo was sent out, all post offices must obey it :roll:

Obviously as a wenker out disciple I am hoping that the game goes ahead, but if the french c.unts deal with the devil hasnt expired, then it is sure to be called off :roll: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

transport running fine in London so at the moment it should go ahead I would think

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am
transport running fine in London so at the moment it should go ahead I would think
I hope so. For a change, I am looking forward to this. As the heat on Wenger has risen, so has my interest.

It's pretty sad that it has come to this.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Yet it appears that Paddington Station is closed.
Got to feel for anyone trying to get there from outside London, Still Sky won't mind as supporters are the least of their concerns.

Midz

Post by Midz »

City are now saying beware of the wounded animal that is Arsenal.

Don't be fucking stupid!! Arsenal thought they did all right at Wembley and the ref was at fault.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:00 pm
beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:35 pm
NickF wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 am

Also,

"I am here for 21 years and turned the world down to respect my contract." :roll:

But my favourite is:

"It looks like we lost against a team in Division Five, we lost against a team that dominates English football at the moment. We have to take a bit of perspective."

No Wenger, we lost to the division five team last Thursday :banghead:
Every now and again you see him looking haggard and beat to hell and feel a twinge of sympathy. Then he goes off, regroups, then comes back as his usual arrogant, you cannot tell me attitude.

Let the misery and the defeats intensify, he has brought it on himself.

And as for the business of who we lost to....there it is again, the defeats in isolation. If the journo's had any balls they would mention that his team lost to Stoke, Bournemouth, Watford & Swansea as well.....

There's your division 5
How so?
Watford beat Chelsea 4-1
Bournemouth won 3-0 at Chelsea
Swansea beat Liverpool
All premier league fixtures
I'm not even including losing at home to Oosterunds or Notts away.

And Liverpool didn't lose to ALL those teams, theirs was a one off and Chelsea are notorious for throwing a strop when pissed off with the manager and losing those types of games every now & again. We, on the other hand, have made it a regular occurrence because we are absolutely dreadful. I don't mind losing the odd game to these lower league teams but we are having a season where we lose more of these games than we win. And my point anyway was that Wenger once again is selling the defeat in isolation to a "top, top" side yet conveniently forgetting the consistent losses to teams we should be beating with relative ease.We are soft, rudderless & leaderless.

As long as Wenger stays this decline with continue...... as will his excuses.
It ain't division 5 though is it?
Neither are ostersunds they are the equivilant of a relegation zone championship team
I'm not saying it's ok
It's a disgrace that Wenger has still been allowed to mismanage the team
But the facts must not go by the wayside
The reason for criticism must be based on facts
Otherwise they will be taken as knee jerk
I would have wanted Wenger gone were he to win a quadruple this year beating the highest ranked teams in every competition.
All this can't beat a team of Swedish farmers does not help
He needs to be gone regardless of that
But you're facts are selective at best and obtuse at worst. They don't give the whole story - and that's the only way to be honest. Please don't hold yourself up as a higher authority.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

wilko49er wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:45 am
Well this shite fest will be “sold out” soon. Whats it coming too when you cant even get rid of so called Cat A tickets on TX which wasnt available for this game, like last year. Hope their is a blizzard, and Wenkers coat zip busts. Rimming for us. 0-4.

Flights cancelled and didn't sell out - so no ticket exchange :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

markyp

Post by markyp »

it will be the snows fault tonight that we lose,even though both teams are actually playing in it

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Wenger usually gets a result when he need one. I can see a 1-1 draw.
Typical face saving fixture. City will be happy with a point, Wenger will have our lot bust a gut for a game or two as he always manages to get them to step up when the criticism heats up.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

cameron326 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:34 pm
Wenger usually gets a result when he need one. I can see a 1-1 draw.
Typical face saving fixture. City will be happy with a point, Wenger will have our lot bust a gut for a game or two as he always manages to get them to step up when the criticism heats up.
no you are still in last season mentality - I guarantee this will be a CITY win

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:52 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:44 am
I hope so. For a change, I am looking forward to this. As the heat on Wenger has risen, so has my interest.

It's pretty sad that it has come to this.
It is VERY sad that it has come to this for all of us mate... but the cuntslop has brought it upon himself, how sad that I get more enjoyment out of watching the cuntslop squirm in interviews etc than watching our team. :oops: :cry:

#WENGEROUT

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

markyp wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:25 pm
it will be the snows fault tonight that we lose,even though both teams are actually playing in it
He's bound to refer to it in some way at some point....'Errrr looook we shud ave ad a penaltee when mustafi got that snowflake in his eye' or............ :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :roll: :?

#fuckoffwenger

JoshIM2150

Post by JoshIM2150 »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

markyp wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 am
You are talking about the Arsenal players right?! :D