Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 pm
Henry has suggested that wenker not coming out of dressing room for sky interview is proof that things are not good with him

He also mentioned that wenker never won the champs league too :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Of all the things in the world to have a pop at Wenger for, the fucking cheek of Henry mentioning the CL given that him bottling it was the main reason we didn't win it!
Quoted for truth!

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Happy Talk wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 pm
I think we have seen the future, if Wenger remains.....no one there, no one cares whether they are there or not, the team seemingly apathetic.......and fans that have cared deeply, now close to not caring at all

It's all bollocks. When you see your team go three-down and you hope it becomes six, it's over.

No fucker will come here in the summer, these present lot are shite, with Wenger for another year.......
Sums it up for me. We'll get rolled at the sea side at the weekend. Still love the club. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:54 pm
I'm telling you they can't keep this up, people will be jacking in their season tickets in their thousands soon, bordem and apathy have reached new levels, I hope you're watching Stan and Josh, your investment is going down the pan.
And thousands will be queuing up to take the empty seats.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger quoted as below.....

“I think we produced our highest physical performance of the season and Manchester City did as well, by quite a long way,” he said.

Anyone who thinks he will not be here next season is sadly deluded, this guy will never willingly leave indeed will fight tooth and nail to remain......and they won't sack him

How have we come to this.....was it existential that said things will only get worse, tend to agree

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:17 am

“I think we produced our highest physical performance of the season and Manchester City did as well, by quite a long way,” he said.

Anyone who thinks he will not be here next season is sadly deluded, this guy will never willingly leave indeed will fight tooth and nail to remain......and they won't sack him

How have we come to this.....was it existential that said things will only get worse, tend to agree
Looking at the above it's obvious hes going nowhere :( but then the vast majority of us already know this.It could've been 6 lastnight and he would've spouted the very same shite..An already shite squad will be stripped even further in the summer to make up for missing out on the be all and end all again and so the cycle will continue 2nd 5th 6th ??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:31 am
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:17 am

I think we produced our highest physical performance of the season and Manchester City did as well, by quite a long way,” he said.

Looking at the above it's obvious hes going nowhere :( but then the vast majority of us already know this.It could've been 6 lastnight and he would've spouted the very same shite..An already shite squad will be stripped even further in the summer to make up for missing out on the be all and end all again and so the cycle will continue 2nd 5th 6th ??
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43251167 (The BBC - Post Game Interview)...How he can have the gall to even dare talk about looking for the Positives in the game is un-believable

He reminds me of one those dictators who has to be visited by the SAS in the middle of a moonless night and quietly taken away (I think it is also known as 'Getting Disappeared'. Where for their own good and everyone else's they are taken to a far away island to 'Retire'. Mind you the cuntt could probably buy his own island somewhere in the tropics and set up another dictatorship.

His unashamed arrogance is disgusting.

#fuckoffwenger

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

some of us have to go to brighton on sunday :oops: :banghead: :banghead:

:suicide:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:15 am

You don't have to go, no one is forcing you.
You go because you want to and good luck to you if that is what you want to do.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Carragher said afterwards that Arsenal Fans had the banners out last season...which he didn't agree with and called it a "disgrace"... but what he saw tonight is worse because the fans just seem not to care at all anymore.

So what does he suggest then...We cannot make our feelings known because it's a disgrace and we can't sit there feeling shattered. So what exactly are we meant to do, cheer wildly as Cech bends over doing what he does best and show more enthusiasm than the players themselves???

Maybe he thinks we should get Jerroood back from Chelsea?

A massive 5,000 man march would put enormous pressure on him now but let's not be hasty...let's first see how we respond against them high flying Seagulls before we do anything silly. After all yesterday was only one game, no need to overreact.
Last edited by xisstential on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

NickF wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:10 am
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

But be warned henry, we shall be listening to see if our lauded away support gives wenker and the players more stick, or if ye decide to again sing to1aw - if it is the latter please dont come home :wink: :lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:18 am
NickF wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

But be warned henry, we shall be listening to see if our lauded away support gives wenker and the players more stick, or if ye decide to again sing to1aw - if it is the latter please dont come home :wink: :lol: :lol:
I'm going as well....sitting among the Brighton fans.....how would a Wenger Out banner look amongst the home crowd :? :? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:21 am
augie wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:18 am
NickF wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

I'm going as well....sitting among the Brighton fans.....how would a Wenger Out banner look amongst the home crowd :? :? :?
Out of place.... as the fans around you will be singing "Arsene Wenger we want you to stay".

markyp

Post by markyp »

I'm just floored, flattened, resigned to our fate now after last night, I have a horrible black cloud hanging over me and the realisation that we have now headed into oblivion and nothing at all will shift Wenger not even relegation, this has now turned from a nightmare into a sick sick joke, my hate for Wenger far outweighs my love for the club, my love for Arsenal doesn't even come into consideration anymore, it's like we are living in a awful parellel universe right now , god this is truly awful times for Afc. One of the big questions is why would Wenger even want to carry on?, he is hated by nearly all Arsenal supporters, mocked by the media, I imagine rival managers just roll their eyes when his name is mentioned, I know we have all joked that he is senile but ffs you can clearly see now he really is a crazy dictator, does he think he can now right 14 years of dog shit?? It reminds me of when you spill something on your carpet and you scrub it but make it worse so you scrub it again and it's gets even worse and you keep on scrubbing in the hope that somehow it will magicly go back to how if was before you touched it , until its completly fucked but you just carry on anyway, this is Wenger !

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Henry great player for us and will always be a legend. Just hope the club are not stupid enough to offer him the Arsenal job at some point. I can actually see him after a row of deafeats moaning about the fans and saying we are so ungrateful and don't appreciate him. He would be just a Wenger Clone.

We need some outside bloke, who has a no nonsense style and will either sell most of the dross or give them a rocket. I remember the days not only were our starting 11 were great, but our subs were special too. Not anymore.

I read a line on twitter last night that summed it up 'Wenger stands up, looks at his subs to see who can make a difference, Wenger see's Iwobi and Wenger sits back down'. Wenger's lost faith in the players and the players lost faith him a long time ago.

I just hope someone puts him out of his misery in May.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

30 points behind the leaders and the manager still stays.City could have scored 10 if they wanted to but took their foot off the gas as they have Chelsea on sunday.Thats what you call game management Wenger

Sane had "dont have a go at me" Hector Bellerin on toast all game.Stick to modelling you tart

Ozil should stop counting his money for a few hours and get a DVD of Kevin De Bruynre thats what you call a world class player

There is not one player in the Arsenal squad i wouldnt sell tomorrow