Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by goonersid »

Well if no one is going to bother? :D I’m going for 1-4 victory to the good team

Henry Norris 1913

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Match at home against decent opposition in a fixture that has no significance or bearing on our season whatsoever.....

Sounds like a win to me

augie

Post by augie »

I'm expecting citeeh to rotate and end up drawing the game 2-2 with the home manager bouncing around spouting bullshit about mental resilience or some shite like that :roll: :oops: :oops:

Ramsey will score 1 and himself and le cock will talk to the meeja afterwards suggesting that a lack of fitness was the reason for his strolling around wembley yesterday like he didn't give a flying fcuk :evil:
Mickeywhatshisname will score the other and le cock will talk about how he wanted to sign him a few years ago, and the akb c.unts will talk about the difference he would have made in the cup final yesterday :roll: :oops: :oops:

A much rotated citeeh team will see them taking the lead twice with the goals coming from franny lee and dennis tueart with both returning to action after a looooong spell out of action 8)

Clash

Post by Clash »

If we lose this then we'll be 30 points behind Man City with 10 games to go!

But we could still win the title on goal difference.

Can we do it? This is a MUST WIN game. We need to make City doubt themselves and give ourselves a chance.

We're Arsene FC. We fight to the end!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I hope we get smashed 5-0, just to see mr. 30 years squirm

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:44 pm
Well if no one is going to bother? :D I’m going for 1-4 victory to the good team
I've stickied it for you cuntychops.... :D :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Even if we lost every game between now and the end of season they'd still let that *word censored* be manager.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Match at home against decent opposition in a fixture that has no significance or bearing on our season whatsoever.....

Sounds like a win to me
You are probably right. It has classic latter day Wenger written all over it.... just lost a final.... PL season over already.... nothing to play for.... playing the best team in the league.... but they don't need Jack shit out of the game.... and will probably rest players.... would be a classic modern Arsenal flat track bully win.... :|

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Sounds like a win to me
You are probably right. It has classic latter day Wenger written all over it.... just lost a final.... PL season over already.... nothing to play for.... playing the best team in the league.... but they don't need Jack shit out of the game.... and will probably rest players.... would be a classic modern Arsenal flat track bully win.... :|
Not that it will make a difference where we will end in the table 6th or 7th.

City will understand that the earlier they wrap up the title the better for them Europe wise if it was mid April yes it could be a glorious night at the bowl but they will want to get the job done asap.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

If Frannie Lee scores it will be a,penalty following a dive. After all he was one of the first to make it an art form.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Think we'll get,a draw and Wenger is hailed a genius

beck

Post by beck »

augie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:23 pm
I'm expecting citeeh to rotate and end up drawing the game 2-2 with the home manager bouncing around spouting bullshit about mental resilience or some shite like that :roll: :oops: :oops:

Ramsey will score 1 and himself and le cock will talk to the meeja afterwards suggesting that a lack of fitness was the reason for his strolling around wembley yesterday like he didn't give a flying fcuk :evil:
Mickeywhatshisname will score the other and le cock will talk about how he wanted to sign him a few years ago, and the akb c.unts will talk about the difference he would have made in the cup final yesterday :roll: :oops: :oops:

A much rotated citeeh team will see them taking the lead twice with the goals coming from franny lee and dennis tueart with both returning to action after a looooong spell out of action 8)
John radford will get our 2 just like he did in 74

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

win, lose, draw - Seriously who gives a fuck. :cry: :?

We've got another year of this utter utter shyte to go before they offer the cuntt another contract. :suicide:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Hopefully the snow means the game gets called off, or not, really don't give a toss. :twisted:

Midz

Post by Midz »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:27 pm
Hopefully the snow means the game gets called off, or not, really don't give a toss. :twisted:
We'll still have to play it so may as well get it over with asap. The result will be the same.