scum Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: Scum out of CL AND FA Cup!

Post by 1989 »

gp543 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:24 am
clockender1 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 pm
Pochy mumbling about the spuds whilst on the Real shortlist.

I would laugh if he jumps ship at the tiny totts tears :lol:
I've said it for the last year or so. He is going to Madrid sooner rather than later. And with his latest whining about not being happy I'd say he's a deffo gone next May.... maybe even sooner....
I'd be surprised if Madrid are interested, they need a big name. Also, he's a bit of an Espanyol legend and that divide isn't exactly easy to cross.
Espanyol are Barcelona's rivals mate, not Real's.

He's said before that he would never manage the Barcawhores due to his Espanyol connections, so that leaves Real Madrid then. 8)

Just want him to fuck off asap. Quality manager (despite winning fuck all) and his departure would leave the scum in the shit.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I see a certain alcoholic former player of theirs has been arrested for "feeding the pony" on a train.... at least he didn't have a six pack and a cooked chicken under his arm this time.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What is it with that club and the sex crimes ffs? :roll:

Sex case, sex case, hang ‘im, hang ‘im, hang ‘im !!

:shock:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: scum Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Coincidence they're from Middlesex?

Methinks not. :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

I remember having a drink with my old pal George Best once in the Clarence Dover street and he pulled out a newspaper and said "have you seen this shit Herd,Paul Gascoigne says he will never end up like me "!

Laughing he then says " he's right though ,he's and ugly *word censored* and isn't a that good a player either !"

Loved the man true gent and fucking funny,hated Arsenal though !

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Midweek games... W.Ham v Cardiff almost 57,000 In attendance..Spurs v Southampton just over 33,000 In attendance..and they still claim to be a big club.

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

Rumours Utd want Poch to replace Jose and will step up their pursuit. Dunno how I feel about that, I obviously want him out of Spurs cause they'll fall apart as players will leave too, but I think he'll do quite a good job at Utd. Ideally he pisses off to Spain, Madrid have some random gimp in charge now don't they why don't they bloody step up?!

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Why would madrid want him... he has not won a single trophy of note.

I think his style is very defensive as well. if Kane was sold spurs would be mid table in my opinion, and the only reason why he got game time was because that spanish striker they bought was dog shit.

I think he would be stupid to go madrid, and they would be stupid to hire him.

I think he will be pish and UTD so i hope that works out, fergie was brilliant manger and he also had the refs and media sucking his cock, UTD will never be the same again, and I think even thier fans are starting to see that.

Spurs are shite, always have been shite and will always be shite.

He will stay at spurs and they will be the nearly men they have always been, and they will be happy with that... until some point they get ideas above thier station and will get someone else in, and they will be nearly men again. etc etc etc.

:barscarf: