scum Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

scum Thread

Post by Ray C »

Scum 1 v Juv. 2:D :D :D Noticed two Arsenal tops in among the Juv. supporters. Think I'll go out for Italian tonight & celebrate. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Blood_Gooner

Re: Scum out of CL

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Is the new DVD out yet?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Couple of sly digs to the Spuds fans from Sceszny at the end too :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

Love Sceszny, what did he say?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I've hated the way lately how we've been reduced to getting our only satisfaction from other teams misery but I gotta say this is sweeeet... Stopped watching at half time with spurs 1 up, woke up this morning and.... :D :D :D

Juve were denied a stone cold penalty in the first half as well, not long before spurs went ahead...what the assistant didn't see... :? :? :?

Anyway we lasted longer in Europe than they did....more bragging rights :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Watched it and was obviously delighted to see the vermin out. Glenda Hoddle was her usual hilarious deluded self. I'm convinced I actually heard this exchange....

Glenda: "Well Gary if Tottenham are to be considered a big European team then it's games like this where they need to continue to show their premier league dominance"

Commentator: "My name is not Gary".

Glenda: "Absolutely Gary. And if Potchetino is to be considered the best coach in world football it's games like this where he needs to continue to show his premier league dominance".

:censored: :oops: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Any po-faced crunt that thinks it's small time to take delight in the misfortunes of our rivals is now reminded of what Winston Churchill said after the bombings of Coventry and Dresden:

"War is a bloody business. A terrible business that debases humanity. But war is now our creed. And those wankers got what they deserved. Fuck em."

:barscarf: 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:23 am
I've hated the way lately how we've been reduced to getting our only satisfaction from other teams misery but I gotta say this is sweeeet... Stopped watching at half time with spurs 1 up, woke up this morning and.... :D :D :D

Juve were denied a stone cold penalty in the first half as well, not long before spurs went ahead...what the assistant didn't see... :? :? :?

Anyway we lasted longer in Europe than they did....more bragging rights :lol: :lol: :lol:
Took the words right out of my mouth, checked the half time score last night and thought fuck it, off to bed!...
Then woke up to check Juventus won 2-1, 5/2 odds, kerching you fucking lily livered wankers...
Football can put a smile on this face at least once a season...
Tottenham, the gift that keeps on giving!... :barscarf: j :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Loved it how Ferdinand and Lampard were creaming themselves over the spuds at halftime, only to do an about turn after the game. Twats.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:23 am

Absolutely - how the penalty wasnt awarded I do not know, but I thought last night that the referee gave one of the worst refereeing performances I have ever seen. Was talking to a scum fan afterwards and he tried to claim that barzagli (sp :oops: ) should have got a red card for a stamp on son - imo he came down on his leg but it looked totally accidental to me.

I fcuking loved them ballsing up again :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Despite being largely the better side over two legs, Spurs were lucky in that Juve missed one penalty and were denied an absolute stonewaller last night, whilst all three of Spurs’ goals were down to Buffon to a large degree.

Don’t believe the hype.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Personally, given that I'm not a scum fan, I didn't watch it. :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

corkbarry wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

Love Sceszny, what did he say?
There is a video of him making a chin up gesture to the Spuds fans as he walks off past them and a comment on twitter about it being 'a pleasure to beat "one of" the best teams in North London"'

I guess you can take the lad out of the Arsenal but not the Arsenal out of the lad :wink:

bobbybigb

Post by bobbybigb »

Sceszny was often given lots of stick on this forum.....much of it well deserved . In spite of his obvious faults i would have him back here in a heartbeat.
With the right coaching and management he is head and shoulders better than we have plus i think he has a genuine affection for the club.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

bobbybigb wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 am
Sceszny was often given lots of stick on this forum.....much of it well deserved . In spite of his obvious faults i would have him back here in a heartbeat.
With the right coaching and management he is head and shoulders better than we have plus i think he has a genuine affection for the club.
Don't forget the double penalty save at Anfield, Cech wouldn't have got near the first, never mind the second.