scum Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Scum out of CL AND FA Cup!

Post by DB10GOONER »

They're like a crowd of homeless tramps ffs. :oops: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:16 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:25 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 am
The Premier League have already been very generous in allowing the scum to use 2 home grounds this season.

I really do think that if neither are available for the match v Man City towards the end of October then they should have points deducted.

Surely they can’t be allowed to use a 3rd ground ??
I heard Twickenham mentioned . Was that for Spuds or as alternative for the NFL game ?
its for the Spuds.
Wembley has already sold the seats for the NFL game.

But this is my point - that would be a 3rd ground which I consider unfair.
they shouldnt be allowed to just go from ground to ground like some wandering gypsies :D
If they can't fulfil the fixture through their own stupidity and general shitness then they should forfeit it and be docked three points just as Middlesbrough were all those years ago for calling a game off. I also find the news that they had a secret agreement with the FA to use Wembley again if needed very unpalatable and underhanded. They knew they couldn't get their cesspit ready in time and tried to keep it all quiet. Why should other teams and fans be inconvenienced because of them? I think they should be playing these games at Wembley being closed doors too.
I will let them off this, BUT they can't be allowed to have yet another secret arrangement to use Twickenham :x

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 am
The Premier League have already been very generous in allowing the scum to use 2 home grounds this season.

I really do think that if neither are available for the match v Man City towards the end of October then they should have points deducted.

Surely they can’t be allowed to use a 3rd ground ??
I heard Twickenham mentioned . Was that for Spuds or as alternative for the NFL game ?
its for the Spuds.

they shouldnt be allowed to just go from ground to ground like some wandering gypsies :D
If they can't fulfil the fixture through their own stupidity and general shitness then they should forfeit it and be docked three points just as Middlesbrough were all those years ago for calling a game off. I also find the news that they had a secret agreement with the FA to use Wembley again if needed very unpalatable and underhanded. They knew they couldn't get their cesspit ready in time and tried to keep it all quiet. Why should other teams and fans be inconvenienced because of them? I think they should be playing these games at Wembley being closed doors too.
I will let them off this, BUT they can't be allowed to have yet another secret arrangement to use Twickenham :x

The secret Wembley arrangement was made during the World Cup , Harry Kane was the Tottenham negotiator, the FA reps left the meeting asking " what the fuck was he saying ?" , but they agreed to it nevertheless.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:24 am
They're like a crowd of homeless tramps ffs. :oops: :lol:
to be fair their supporters have always looked like that - its just that they are wandering around more now :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Was awoken in the early eyes with a commotion on the street, looked out through the window and to my shock saw three blokes in Spuds jerseys playing football with a cat ..I was going to call the Police but then I realised the cat was 3-0 up..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 am
Was awoken in the early eyes with a commotion on the street, looked out through the window and to my shock saw three blokes in Spuds jerseys playing football with a cat ..I was going to call the Police but then I realised the cat was 3-0 up..
:coffeespit:
Superb. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:26 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

its for the Spuds.

The secret Wembley arrangement was made during the World Cup , Harry Kane was the Tottenham negotiator, the FA reps left the meeting asking " what the fuck was he saying ?" , but they agreed to it nevertheless.
I heard Fat Tongue wasn't even involved in delivering that deal.... he just claimed it afterwards. :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 am
:barscarf:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45297105

Scum keeper Lloris charged with drink driving having spent a night in the cells

6 months prison sentence ? Or a tap on the wrist and a fine to go towards the magistrates court Xmas party ?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:30 pm

6 months prison sentence ? Or a tap on the wrist and a fine to go towards the magistrates court Xmas party ?
To be fair they don’t put people in the slammer for drink driving. 6/12 months driving ban.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:40 pm
StuartL wrote:

To be fair they don’t put people in the slammer for drink driving. 6/12 months driving ban.
Tony, Tony Adams, ooh ooh ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Why is Poxychinos now dressing like, and wearing his hair like, Simeone? What a complete fucking bellend. :oops: :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 am
northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:40 pm
StuartL wrote:

Tony, Tony Adams, ooh ooh ?
True - although four times over the limit and crashed into a wall which could have been a person.

Post by 1989 »

Unfortunately, they're much better than us in basically every department/area on the pitch. We could only dream of going to Old Shatford and giving Manure a tonking and they did it without even being at their best.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the tiny totts are asking the FA if they can play their league cup game against Watford at MK Dons stadium :lol: