AC Milan (H) | Europa League R16 L2 | Thu 15 Mar 20:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

AC Milan (H) | Europa League R16 L2 | Thu 15 Mar 20:05

Post by Sean »

Coming soon. Will we make it through another round, or will we somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? :barscarf: 8)

DB10GOONER

Re: AC Milan (H) | Europa League R16 L2 | Thu 15 Mar 20:05

Post by DB10GOONER »

We should win the tie now but you would never bet against this Arsenal side managing to somehow fuck it up.... :|

I'm going with a 2-1 home win. :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

Sean wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:00 pm
Coming soon. Will we make it through another round, or will we somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? :barscarf: 8)

You are a fcuking magpie around here - everytime you start a match thread, that senile french c.unt and his bunch of useless weak pussies, pull a good result out of their arses and I have to put up with w**kers like keown spout bullshit while he sucks wenkers cock :evil: :evil:

Hope we have the mother of all capitulations in the second leg 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:20 pm
Sean wrote:

You are a fcuking magpie around here - everytime you start a match thread, that senile french c.unt and his bunch of useless weak pussies, pull a good result out of their arses and I have to put up with w**kers like keown spout bullshit while he sucks wenkers cock :evil: :evil:

Poor you. :lol: You ķnow you can just switch Mad Martin off, right? :roll:

Anyballs you now just want us to lose every game in some forlorn hope that the owner will miraculously start giving a shit about results on the pitch and sack Wenger?

Augie time you took a break buddy. Why do this to yourself? He's here until he decides he wants to do something else. Short of going reverse Pied Piper and filling Paris with female rap Whores there is no way we can get him out of The Arsenal.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

1-3 out on away goals...no not really, but if anyone can fuck it up it would be Arsenal

Sean

Post by Sean »

I resent that, Augie 8)

Our limpdicked pansies lost at Forest and the Östersunds home leg. I would have done the League Cup final thread, had it not been renamed from an existing thread :barscarf:

It's sad to see Keown disgracing his memory as an Arsenal great in recent years with his insane levels of support for TOF, who is way past the point of no return. Although I think Keown knows The Old Fraud is past it and has almost acknowledged as much in recent times, he will always maintain that TOF deserves to decide when he leaves, no matter how many times he misses out on the VT now. The club has been reduced to a pensioner's plaything, and God forbid they sack him unless he tops himself, because he's alienated everyone else in his life and has literally nothing else to do.

On DB's point, I have not given a single fuck about a league game this season (no league match threads from me this season, Augie) and it has done well for me. Sadly, most of the cup games were ruined by TOF largely putting out pub sides who made hard work of games, throwing the FA Cup tie and his disdain for the Europa has taken the gloss off the novelty of being in a potentially winnable European trophy for a change.

If TOF stays on this summer because no-one has the balls to sack him, I can't see myself watching another live game before the FA Cup 3rd round, so I doubt there'll be many more posts from me until then. Last summer's renewal killed any hope for a lot of us that something would finally change. That miserable cúnt will be here until he is 90. I had some hopes that missing out on the VT once again might force change, but the PL TV deals has made qualifying for the Be All and End All negligible, sadly. Plus, TOF loves being frugal on transfers anyway (but not on wages to overpaid shite, including himself, of course).

Even the toffs on the board have had enough of this sham, but if the Syrup will always offer TOF another contract, the club is dead. It's no surprise that TOF is always on the phone to him, begging for another deal to give his life meaning. He has put the ball firmly in their court, by saying he will never resign and they don't have the balls to terminate his contract and he is effectively on a rolling contract for life anyway. These parasites must go, but we have the most passive matchgoers now, thanks to a perfectly executed gentrification plan and the sheer apathy that has grown in the last decade of underachievement. It's just a question of how bad it gets now. Will there finally be a 'passive boycott' of games, as the crowds continue to dwindle? TOF going full end-times Brian Clough is not beyond the realms of possibility. The damning thing is that some AKB holdouts will still support him and the rest will stay silent.

:suicide:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 am
augie wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:20 pm
Sean wrote:

Poor you. :lol: You ķnow you can just switch Mad Martin off, right? :roll:

Anyballs you now just want us to lose every game in some forlorn hope that the owner will miraculously start giving a shit about results on the pitch and sack Wenger?

Augie time you took a break buddy. Why do this to yourself? He's here until he decides he wants to do something else. Short of going reverse Pied Piper and filling Paris with female rap Whores there is no way we can get him out of The Arsenal.

I tried that at the start of the season and it didnt quite work out for me - last summer I told myself that I was finished with the club and that I wasnt gonna let them wind me up anymore, but The Arsenal is in my veins running through me at all times, and as much as I tried to turn my back on them, I simply cant do it.

augie

Post by augie »

This is exactly the type of shite reaction we will have to put up with win the old c.unt wins a game -

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... t-ac-milan

Answered our critics ?? After one good result against a shite milan team who sit in 7th place in a poor league ? Do me a favour :roll: Milan were dependent on a victims reject (suso) for their creativity, and straight away you knew how shit they were. Confirmation of how shit they really are came when milan were in need of a game changer and the quality player that they brought on was ........fabian borini - yes that is the same borini last seen amusing opposition defences whilst playing for the mackems :lol: :lol:
Even ignoring the fact that milan are shite, how can one result answer the critics after defeats by a swedish pub team, brighton, bournemouth etc ? The lack of intelligence amongst journo's is amazing :roll: :oops: :oops:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

My ticket will be worth a fortune for the 2nd leg... 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 am
This is exactly the type of shite reaction we will have to put up with win the old c.unt wins a game -

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... t-ac-milan

Answered our critics ?? After one good result against a shite milan team who sit in 7th place in a poor league ? Do me a favour :roll: Milan were dependent on a victims reject (suso) for their creativity, and straight away you knew how shit they were. Confirmation of how shit they really are came when milan were in need of a game changer and the quality player that they brought on was ........fabian borini - yes that is the same borini last seen amusing opposition defences whilst playing for the mackems :lol: :lol:
Even ignoring the fact that milan are shite, how can one result answer the critics after defeats by a swedish pub team, brighton, bournemouth etc ? The lack of intelligence amongst journo's is amazing :roll: :oops: :oops:
It's proper fucking mental really. Lose to a pub team, lose a cup final by a deceptively low 3-0 (could have been 6 if Citeh had got out of 2nd gear) lose again to the finalist a few days later, thirtywhatever points off the league leaders.... but hey we beat a ropey Milan side and everything is great again, we've answered our critics.... either the media are fucking retarded or they are actively acting the cùnt when it comes to reporting Arsenal..... :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Once upon a time Thursdays were the new Friday and you could watch Top of the Pops for your weekly music fix, and prepare for a weekend of football. These days, Thursday is the only football day that matters as a Gooner and you've got the whole weekend to yourself to chill out and do whatever you want.

The senile old c.unt might just end up fluking his way through to the final - Sporting Lisbon or Plzen next if we get through, and Salzburg in the semi final

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

That’s scary isn’t it.
To think we could end up in a European final and in doing so give credence to his deluded belief that he is the man to turn things around :cry:

He’s here next season regardless of what happens this year. The greatest concern would be winning something next season and giving him reason to sign a new contract.
Next season is the time to totally fuck everything up :barscarf:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 am

To think we could end up in a European final and in doing so give credence to his deluded belief that he is the man to turn things around :cry:

He’s here next season regardless of what happens this year. The greatest concern would be winning something next season and giving him reason to sign a new contract.
Since our last European final he has had 12 years to turn things around yet Arsenal get further away. If by some miracle Arsenal went and won the Euorpean Cup or Premier League (or at least made a decent challenge for either) with Wenger in charge then I wouldn't have any issue with him getting another contract. However if it is a top four trophy or a domestic cup then that wouldn't be a sign of turning things around that would be just getting back to where things were a couple of seasons ago.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:51 pm
The senile old c.unt might just end up fluking his way through to the final - Sporting Lisbon or Plzen next if we get through, and Salzburg in the semi final
Atletico next. Lyon have a warm ball in every draw as UEFA want them to have a home final.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

we haven't won a home knockout european tie for 8 years :barscarf:

if we make it nine it will surely be wenger's greatest achievement :banghead:

i'd take a draw now, have that nagging feeling we will turn up all complacent, if milan score the first goal our little babes will fill their nappies and we'll be in for a tough night