Mertesacker

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: Mertesacker

Post by wibble »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:19 am
Per Mertesacker: ‘As Arsenal academy manager I will challenge the players’ mindsets’

In my new role as Arsenal academy manager I will do everything I can to challenge the young players’ mindsets. I want to challenge them so that they are ready to take on new ideas and protect them from being injured, when it comes to their body and soul.

I want to convince them they have to do something to get to the top of the world and I want to be an example for them. For me there wasn’t really a way up but somehow I made it there anyway, because I did everything I possibly could to give me the best chances to succeed. Talent is what you make of your situation.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ue/Arsenal

Should be easy to drill defenders to duck on command. :oops:
Yeah 'i want to protect them from being injured' by teaching them to turn their back on the ball and duck out of the way of shots

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:19 am
Per Mertesacker: ‘As Arsenal academy manager I will challenge the players’ mindsets’

In my new role as Arsenal academy manager I will do everything I can to challenge the young players’ mindsets. I want to challenge them so that they are ready to take on new ideas and protect them from being injured, when it comes to their body and soul.

I want to convince them they have to do something to get to the top of the world and I want to be an example for them. For me there wasn’t really a way up but somehow I made it there anyway, because I did everything I possibly could to give me the best chances to succeed. Talent is what you make of your situation.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ue/Arsenal

Should be easy to drill defenders to duck on command. :oops:
Yeah 'i want to protect them from being injured' by teaching them to turn their back on the ball and duck out of the way of shots

^^^This^^^ in spades :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking cowardly arsehole. :oops: :roll: :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Big fucking yes man coward....hate the fucker

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How did such a flange get so far in the game. The thought of playing made him sick with fear... fucking snowflake flange. :oops: :roll: