Southampton H, Sun 8th April, 6th Place Trophy.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Southampton H, Sun 8th April, 6th Place Trophy.

Post by falkirk goon »

Couldn't give a monkey's :barscarf: I think we should play a game of guess how shite the crowd will be :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Re: Southampton H, Sun 9th April, 6th Place Trophy.

Post by CloakedGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:36 am
Couldn't give a monkey's :barscarf: I think we should play a game of guess how shite the crowd will be :barscarf:
Every remaining league match thread at home should have a poll where we can vote on how shite the crowd will be :barscarf:
Would be more fun than the games themselves :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We will be a 'a leetul beet leggy' :?

all the excuses are in place..just needs wengercunt to sign off on them in the pre and post- match interviews.

:banghead:

markyp

Post by markyp »

couldn't give a toss

Midz

Post by Midz »

They're shit and have a shit manager...umm, now why does that sound so familiar?

wibble

Post by wibble »

Sunday is the 8th of April.
This place is going to the dogs

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

wibble wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 pm
Sunday is the 8th of April.
This place is going to the dogs
so it is :oops: I've been a day out all week cos of the holiday on Monday :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Give the kids a run out !!. But we know he won't !! 2 - 2. :barscarf: :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Another pointless game for a pointless football corporation and yet again not on a Saturday, glad I am out of this sh*t, expect another 20k empty seats on show, no Easter excuse this time but I'm sure SFB will think of another one.

Results wont be the end of Wenger but boredom may well be.. whatever though. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Its kind of Sky to keep putting these matches on at what I can only call Carvery Time :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I'm sure a few days later I'll get to see the goals and the empty seats somewhere on a SSN reel talking about our great recovery of recent weeks

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

When you cannot sell tickets to the opposition, and your home paid up customers shun you!

Let's market it as

Wait for it.

FAF :mrgreen:

Now Available Via The
Friends and Family service
:blah:

How the mighty bean counters have fallen, I take it TX is on its knees, does that mean that ST holders who cannot make it lose out?....
Why don't the greedy caaaants flog tix to schools for a tenner?
Cos the way things are going, there will be no difference between PL and League Cup games..... :lol:

herbert

Post by herbert »

It is lovely to be in a full stadium but thursday night was the closest its been at the emirates to being at an Arsenal game from the 70s and 80s at Highbury,the atmosphere was good and the people around you get it and are the same crowd that you would have stood with at the old girl when things are not going so well.

When we conquer the football world again and the opposing supporters are singing "where were you when you were 6th (or shit)
these people can hold there heads up

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

50p on the gate Herbert, squeeze two in for the price of one on the turnstiles, half of these snowflake mugs don't know what it was really about!... :cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

herbert wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:25 am
It is lovely to be in a full stadium but thursday night was the closest its been at the emirates to being at an Arsenal game from the 70s and 80s at Highbury,the atmosphere was good and the people around you get it and are the same crowd that you would have stood with at the old girl when things are not going so well.

When we conquer the football world again and the opposing supporters are singing "where were you when you were 6th (or shit)
these people can hold there heads up

That was the beauty of Highbury back then, even if the match was shit and let's face it I recall one or two matches that weren't all that, then you could at least have a bit of a laugh with your mates and the folk around you. Now in the middle of a shit game you look around and people are either stuffing their face with pizza, watching the game through a phone camera, playing on their phone, looking the wrong way or heading home after 75 mins. There is still a part of me that wants the decline to continue so we can shed the dross. Roll on crowds of 22000 again - they'll have to seat us all opposite the TV cameras to try and give the impression of a full(ish) stadium.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arsene fc v the aint's = :yawn:

*fc = faffing ceeeunts