Southampton H, Sun 8th April, 6th Place Trophy.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Southampton H, Sun 8th April, 6th Place Trophy.

Post by TeeCee »

Finished doing some work at home then tuned in for the second half. Jesus f***ing Christ, Bored to tears, utterly. What a pile of shite Arsenal are. Watching the likes of Elneny trotting round midfield doing a great impression of Denilson, wondering how the fuck he has got an improved, extended contract...... :shock: :banghead: , thank fuck he got sent off, he's fucking awful and should thank his lucky stars every single day that Arsole Wonga is manager of Arsenal because Elneny wouldn't get near a PL club if it wasn't for him. How the fuck did Welshit miss from 1.5 yards? It takes a special kind of shit to miss from there and he's 'Dat Guy'!! :roll: I get zero enjoyment out of watching games like this, nothing, fuck you Wonga for ruining my love of Arsenal.

WONGA OUT!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:49 pm
Why would you take off Aubanayeng knowing that he can’t play on Thursday ??
:rubchin:

Um.... I'm gonna guess.... stupidity? :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:49 pm
Why would you take off Aubanayeng knowing that he can’t play on Thursday ??
:rubchin:

Um.... I'm gonna guess.... stupidity? :wink:
My mama always said “ stoopid is as stoopid does”

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

The handbag swinging at the end of the game was the most exciting bit. Jack is a liability. He is too cocky & will get himself sent off in a big game one week & cost us a result that matters. Cash him in summer time. (along with about 8 others). :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Didn't watch this shite today..I was with Mrs FG and my 2lads at Jurassic world over in Edinburgh 8) tickets were purchased months ago,time slot was 1-4 :barscarf:
Had far more fun walking around with the family looking at lifesize dinosaurs than I would've watching our old French dinosaur flapping around on the touchline :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

What has happened to mustafi? That was a diabolical performance. He really does get worse with each passing game.
I thought we'd smash this lot as they were diabolical last week. But I forgot they've got Shane long and Austin who only ever seen to score against us.
At least we won, only 2 off chelski, which is surprising given how poor we are.
Welbeck missed a sitter but scored two and one assist. He should start alongside Lacazette on Thursday with Auba and Mkihi missing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone else pick up on the snide cùnt SlySports commentator giving it loads about the half empty stadium?

Basically this no mark cùnt made out that we are fickle spoiled pricks because, and I quote, "most other clubs' fans would love to have won 3 trophies in 4 seasons".

Of course he failed to mention that we were dragged from our beautiful home into a soulless Lego stadium on a promise of competing with Europe's elite. A promise that was and is a lie. Of course he failed to mention that we haven't genuinely challenged for a PL title for over a decade and yet our manager and players are some of the highest paid in the game and our ticket prices are also some of the highest in the game. Fucking prize prick Sky cùnt. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:32 am
Anyone else pick up on the snide cùnt SlySports commentator giving it loads about the half empty stadium?

Basically this no mark cùnt made out that we are fickle spoiled pricks because, and I quote, "most other clubs' fans would love to have won 3 trophies in 4 seasons".

Of course he failed to mention that we were dragged from our beautiful home into a soulless Lego stadium on a promise of competing with Europe's elite. A promise that was and is a lie. Of course he failed to mention that we haven't genuinely challenged for a PL title for over a decade and yet our manager and players are some of the highest paid in the game and our ticket prices are also some of the highest in the game. Fucking prize prick Sky cùnt. :censored:

I noticed it and was swearing bucket loads at the tv - he is a no mark c.unt :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:
What was also noticeable to me at the time was that his co-commentator (davie provan) did not say anything to back him up - normally you will hear the co-commentator come in to back up the main guy (do they ever disagree ? :roll: ), and for me this was one of those "its not what was said but what wasnt said" situations

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ray C wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 pm
The handbag swinging at the end of the game was the most exciting bit. Jack is a liability. He is too cocky & will get himself sent off in a big game one week & cost us a result that matters. Cash him in summer time. (along with about 8 others). :barscarf: :barscarf:
Err, Jack has no cash in value as he is out of contract.

RobG

Post by RobG »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:29 am
Ray C wrote:

Indeed. But someone who has got cash value is Ramsey. The deep dyed cynic in me, suggests that the main reason he's playing his socks off at the moment is to put himself in the shop window for this coming summer. He has no intention of extending his contract - although a new Manager might shift his stance ? - and the Club can't be stupid enough to allow another Sanchez scenario.

Rumour has it Mourinho like him :shock: :roll: ... :rubchin: :rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I didn’t hear that, do you get different commentators over there ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

RobG wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am
StuartL wrote:
Ray C wrote:

Indeed. But someone who has got cash value is Ramsey. The deep dyed cynic in me, suggests that the main reason he's playing his socks off at the moment is to put himself in the shop window for this coming summer. He has no intention of extending his contract - although a new Manager might shift his stance ? - and the Club can't be stupid enough to allow another Sanchez scenario.

Wanna Bet!? :wink:

RobG

Post by RobG »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:52 am
RobG wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am
StuartL wrote:
Ray C wrote:

Wanna Bet!? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :barscarf: ........ :cussing: :cussing:

markyp

Post by markyp »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:04 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I noticed it and was swearing bucket loads at the tv - he is a no mark c.unt :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:
What was also noticeable to me at the time was that his co-commentator (davie provan) did not say anything to back him up - normally you will hear the co-commentator come in to back up the main guy (do they ever disagree ? :roll: ), and for me this was one of those "its not what was said but what wasnt said" situations
I was fkin fuming when he said that.yeah im sure there are 80 odd clubs whod love to be where we are but for all those 80 league clubs there are about 80 non league clubs who'd love to be where they are,talking about us in the same breath as the rest of the football league is like comparing cavier to chips,some sunderland supporter picked up on this on insta and said try bring a sunderland supporter,well mate I could give you hundreds of clubs who would give their right arm to be In sunderlands position so stop your whining!

Herd

Post by Herd »

In less than 3 seasons I've gone from not going to every game to hardly going to any game to ,selling my season tickets for the year, and have more or less stopped watching us altogether even on TV .
I'm stunned that I can have done this without even a tinge of regret but I don't give a fuck anymore ,I watched MOTD but not with any great feeling ,I've deleted score updates on the phone and whilst I might tune in to the return match with Moscow I'm not that bothered if I miss it .

You can be sure if we get to the food capital of France final however i shall be all over it ...............fickle ,Moi ?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: