Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

goonersid

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by goonersid »

Every season a spurs pool fa cup final has always been what I seen as an unbearable scenario!
Never did what will take place tonight ever cross my mind!
If spurs win then our whole history with them will change forever and we will humiliated by their taunts for all eternity!
So whilst it is imperative that they lose tonight, the result of that defeat is still a nauseating prospect!
My hatred for spurs is a football rivalry, but my loathing of those murdering scouse victim bastards is much deeper and I would never put a spurs fan in the same bracket as those scouse *word censored*!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:17 am
Clash wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 am
I never thought the day would come when I would be supporting Liverpool in a CL final ... but that is because the only scenario that would make that possible is if they were playing Spurs .... and ’’we all know that would never happen’’ :banghead:

If the worst happens, many of us will fall victim to the 1000 yard stare suffered by traumatised soldiers (or many of married men 8) ) and our lives and football will never be the same again!

:suicide:
When that third bastard goal went in I have never experienced a feeling like that during a game that didn’t involve Arsenal. I literally yelled NOOOOOOOO and thought I was going to vomit. If that’s anything to go by then the unthinkable happening this evening will put me in a dark place that will be difficult to emerge from
Time for some of Uncle Steveo's counselling I think - remember mate how I told you back in 2016 that these c.unts weren't going to win the league and West Ham would knock them over once again?

Well....before a ball was kicked in the quarter finals I predicted the two finalists as Scum and Mickeys. People laughed that the vermin would get stuffed by City, but City are third only to us and PSG for being CL Bottlejobs and so it proved. Barcelona are also a poor man's version of the Pep vintage and I predicted that at Anfield they would fold like the flimsiest of card decks.

I also predicted Liverpool would win the final with a huge victory and have a monster bet on "Liverpool -2" in the handicap betting.

There will be thousands of tear stained faces in Madrid tonight and they will be the ones wearing the shirts with a chicken standing on a basketball.

3-0, or 4-1. An absolute red whomping coming up for the Scummers

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:23 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Clash wrote:
I never thought the day would come when I would be supporting Liverpool in a CL final ... but that is because the only scenario that would make that possible is if they were playing Spurs .... and ’’we all know that would never happen’’ :banghead:

If the worst happens, many of us will fall victim to the 1000 yard stare suffered by traumatised soldiers (or many of married men 8) ) and our lives and football will never be the same again!

When that third bastard goal went in I have never experienced a feeling like that during a game that didn’t involve Arsenal. I literally yelled NOOOOOOOO and thought I was going to vomit. If that’s anything to go by then the unthinkable happening this evening will put me in a dark place that will be difficult to emerge from
Time for some of Uncle Steveo's counselling I think - remember mate how I told you back in 2016 that these c.unts weren't going to win the league and West Ham would knock them over once again?

Well....before a ball was kicked in the quarter finals I predicted the two finalists as Scum and Mickeys. People laughed that the vermin would get stuffed by City, but City are third only to us and PSG for being CL Bottlejobs and so it proved. Barcelona are also a poor man's version of the Pep vintage and I predicted that at Anfield they would fold like the flimsiest of card decks.

I also predicted Liverpool would win the final with a huge victory and have a monster bet on "Liverpool -2" in the handicap betting.

There will be thousands of tear stained faces in Madrid tonight and they will be the ones wearing the shirts with a chicken standing on a basketball.

Steve, you have always been my footie counselling chum when I’ve needed to be calmed down and I thank you for that!!!

I understand people who detest Liverpool but honestly they have never been top of my hate list and fall way below my hatred of The Spuds, The Chavs and ManUre. I’ve said on here before that I was born a year after their last league title and I’m banking on them never winning it in my life time. Suddenly I’m faced with this nightmare scenario. I hope to God you’re gut feeling is right. Anything is possible if Liverpool don’t show up. Let’s hope they frickin do.

herbert

Post by herbert »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:09 am
Every season a spurs pool fa cup final has always been what I seen as an unbearable scenario!
Never did what will take place tonight ever cross my mind!
If spurs win then our whole history with them will change forever and we will humiliated by their taunts for all eternity!
So whilst it is imperative that they lose tonight, the result of that defeat is still a nauseating prospect!
My hatred for spurs is a football rivalry, but my loathing of those murdering scouse victim bastards is much deeper and I would never put a spurs fan in the same bracket as those scouse *word censored*!
A short walk up the high road to shite hart lane on derby day in your Arsenal top would change that Sid :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:33 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:23 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Clash wrote:

Steve, you have always been my footie counselling chum when I’ve needed to be calmed down and I thank you for that!!!

I understand people who detest Liverpool but honestly they have never been top of my hate list and fall way below my hatred of The Spuds, The Chavs and ManUre. I’ve said on here before that I was born a year after their last league title and I’m banking on them never winning it in my life time. Suddenly I’m faced with this nightmare scenario. I hope to God you’re gut feeling is right. Anything is possible if Liverpool don’t show up. Let’s hope they frickin do.
I'll get hung for saying it here, but I think this Liverpool team are one of the best I've ever seen.....certainly playing some of the best, most exciting football I've ever witnessed. Its a personal choice and many will prefer City's style which is more akin to Pep's Barca (unsurprisngly) but I prefer Liverpool's style which reminds me of the first great Wenger team in 1998 - a watertight backline and keeper, two powerhouse midfielders and strikers that can run like the wind and break from end to end in a matter of seconds. Salah, Mane, Firmino reminds me of the Anelka, Overmars, Bergkamp vintage and Van Dijk is the modern day Adams.
Spurs end of season form was woeful, Liverpool's was stunning. Put aside the pubbers of Ajax and they limped through in the league and scraped into the CL only because ourselves and ManUre were utterly fucking desperate. They finished 26 points behind Liverpool and 1 above us. They didn't take a point off of Liverpool and their record against them is woeful. Liverpool have a habit of winning European Cups, they don't.

The cup is heading to Liverpool - ignore the omens, name on the trophy bollocks. Liverpool are a far superior side in every department and are going to cruise it

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Love you Steve!!!!!

Clash

Post by Clash »

SteveO, i appreciate what youre saying but youre applying logic and reason mate.

Normally thats great and makes you one of the best posters on here .... but logic and reason have gone out the window here. Thats how that vermin got to the final.

Liverpool could play at their best and that still might not be enough. Spurs were second best in 7 out of the 8 halves they played over both legs of the QF and SF and they still went through.

Tonight their luck is even more likely to kick in as its a one-off game.

Van Dijk could get sent off in the 5th minute, VAR could work in the scums favour yet again, or they might just be shit but win on penalties.

I need a drink :banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Oh great cheers for that Clash...
STEVE??!!!!!!!! HELP ME

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:45 am
I'll get hung for saying it here, but I think this Liverpool team are one of the best I've ever seen.....
:coffeespit:

I literally stopped reading there mate. :wink:

They're not.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I have had this awful nauseating feeling since the scum scored that late winner against Ajax that they will win this thing. The last time I had such an overpowering nauseating prematch feeling of dread was the time the chavs won it.... :|

It's a one-off PL game for Poxychinos and his team of cùnts. For the victims they have serial bottler Stupid Teeth hanging around their necks like a fucking shit stained albatross..... I really really fear the worst. :censored: :(

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

According to ITV news those idiots at UEFA will close the fan zones before the game, and there are no big screens to watch anyway.

:banghead:

Still, at least they managed to organise a special glass sided milk float to take the trophy to the stadium...

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:22 pm
According to ITV news those idiots at UEFA will close the fan zones before the game, and there are no big screens to watch anyway.

:banghead:

Still, at least they managed to organise a special glass sided milk float to take the trophy to the stadium...
Boo fucking hoo! Fuck 'em, I hope the Spanish Police wade in batons first!

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Terrible match so far,Liverpool are awful. I be worried Spuds goona do it.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I was hoping the anguish of losing last year’s final coupled with somehow not winning the league despite losing only once and amassing 97 points would see Liverpool on an absolute mission to get the job down tonight but they’ve been dire.

They’re just hanging around the game and not making much headway in getting a second. They need to step the fuck up in the second half or they’ll get done.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

This is what happens when you schedule the final nearly three weeks into the summer break - players are not match sharp.

Come on fucking scousers get two more you useless :cussing:

And i agree with SteveO - this Liverpool side are very very good. I remain a big fan of both Klopp and Pep, but i think Klopp has done the better job, in four seasons hes taken them from 5/6th to contenders on both fronts whilst having to sell his two best forwards.