Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

Football has eaten it's own arsehole. :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

That fucking cheating cunnt Son ‘’wins’’ the scum a pen and they win 3-2 having been absolutely shocking in their replay against Southampton.

There was no contact on Son ... but unlike other incidents VAR spends no time looking at it at all ... and BT show virtually no replays either.

Why’s that then? Because it doesn’t suit the narrative? With some teams or players VAR would look to overrule the ref ... or the media would make a big deal about the dive.

Just shows once again how events are being controlled and how the media dictates what is or isn’t controversial. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 pm
That fucking cheating cunnt Son ‘’wins’’ the scum a pen and they win 3-2 having been absolutely shocking in their replay against Southampton.

There was no contact on Son ... but unlike other incidents VAR spends no time looking at it at all ... and BT show virtually no replays either.

Why’s that then? Because it doesn’t suit the narrative? With some teams or players VAR would look to overrule the ref ... or the media would make a big deal about the dive.

Just shows once again how events are being controlled and how the media dictates what is or isn’t controversial. :censored:
It's a weird one isn't it with the scum? The LiVARpool love in is nauseating but sort of understandable as I think a lot of these morons in the media were probably bandwagon jumping mouser fans as kids (when the victims were last successful) but what's the deal with the scum love in? Especially Son. The divers Fat Tongue and Stupid ^^ Eyebrows getting away with murder is understandable because like serial divers Granny Shagger and Slippy G they are Ingerland internationals but the cùnt son is a dirty foreigner :wink: so why is he getting a pass on being one of the worst divers in the game? :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scum have been completely played off the park in their last 2 games......and won them both :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Clash wrote:

My immediate reaction to the Son penalty was that it wasn't a penalty. Sometimes you just know, there is something unnatural about the fall , or the ball goes away from the striker and he makes a desperate exaggerated dive.
Then I remember it was Spurs and the penalty would be given. Spurs were outplayed last night, all over the pitch.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Clash wrote:

it is just blatant corruption now.

so VAR overrules a perfectly good Shrewsbury goal but doesn't rule out the Spurs penalty ?
anyone could see on the replay that the goalkeeper never touched Son when he dived.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

There are now rumours of banning mass congregation of crowds due to the Coronavirus threat. One positive would be the league is abandoned and the filthy murdering scousers still don’t win the title! 😉👍

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the Liverpool home fixture will be the cup final this season - will probably need to win to stop them becoming Invincibles 2

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... virus.html

this looks good ! :lol: :lol:

it appears we have picked the best season to well and truly fuck up :D
I think lets just start fresh with a new Premier League season in August with City as defending champions.

CL qualification would also be based on finishing positions of 2018/19 but unfortunately for City of course they would miss out. We would therefore take advantage of our 5th place finish to qualify for the CL. :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:rubchin: WTF? :shock: Mickey Mousers losing 3-0 to Watford, even Troy Denney has scored. :blah:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well the last few days have rekindled my belief in karma and indeed God.

No Invincibles league win for the victims.
No unbeaten games record for the victims.
No treble for the victims.
No proper Double for the victims.

If they can get themselves knocked out of the CL moneyball trophy now I'll spontaneously ejaculate a river of muck all over the gaff. :D 8)

And if by some miracle they now collapse and Trampy Shipman somehow oversees his greatest ever bottle job and citeh nick the PL I will film myself sucking roddaz's schlonger. :shock:

Too far? :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:03 am

If they can get themselves knocked out of the CL moneyball trophy now I'll spontaneously ejaculate a river of muck all over the gaff. :D 8)

And if by some miracle they now collapse and Trampy Shipman somehow oversees his greatest ever bottle job and citeh nick the PL I will film myself sucking roddaz's schlonger. :shock:

You forget the important scoring in every league game in a season record.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ok. Due to roddaz now spamming my email with all kinds of dirty sexy offers (and a few quite disturbing photos) I'll have to withdraw my offer to inhale his schlonger if Stupid Teeth somehow bottles the PL.

Instead I'll fight Herd live on YouTube. Naked. Covered in baby oil.

8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:03 am

You forget the important scoring in every league game in a season record.
Doh!! Sorry just too many good things to remember them all !! :lol:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I really dont understand the animosity to Liverpool. The only three teams I really dislike and enjoy seeing lose are Tottenham, Chelsea and City. Im pretty indifferent to Man United and Liverpool.

Im also certain Liverpool fans do not posses a intense dislike to Arsenal.

Arsenal-Liverpool relations have always been fine in recent history, with the exception of when Wenger took the piss with the Suarez plus 1 pound bid which really set the scouse tits on fire.