Spuds or Victims

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
59
76%
Victims
19
24%
 
Total votes: 78

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm
According to some hilariously subjective stats the scum are now apparently the richest club in the universe!!

:coffeespit:
All propaganda from their mates in the media. That club is staring a financial meltdown right in the face and they are absolutely shitting themselves about it. A new ground which cost way more than they budgeted for, no chumps league next year, a squad of mostly average values and zero international appeal or marketability. They are heading right back to the late 80s-early 90s stating financial crisis and bankruptcy right in the face. Fuck the lot of them.

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6421
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm
According to some hilariously subjective stats the scum are now apparently the richest club in the universe!!

:coffeespit:
All propaganda from their mates in the media. That club is staring a financial meltdown right in the face and they are absolutely shitting themselves about it. A new ground which cost way more than they budgeted for, no chumps league next year, a squad of mostly average values and zero international appeal or marketability. They are heading right back to the late 80s-early 90s stating financial crisis and bankruptcy right in the face. Fuck the lot of them.
Yeah Levy saying he would reluctantly let the Tongue molester Kane leave for £200m shows just how desperate they are to get some £ in.

1 Kane has got serious injury issues now - missing large chunks of the last 2 seasons.
2 His goals are mainly pelanties (copyright Chris Waddle) after dives from him / Son / any other scum.
3 Football is in financial meltdown - reckon most clubs will see the summer out with what they have, no major signings just to steady the ship (if football starts up again at all for another season )
4 He can’t speak English. So has no chance in learning a foreign language
5 he is a scum c unt.

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5676
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Bradywasking »

Watched some of the 1988 meeting of Liverpool and Manchester United on Irish channel EirSport today...This was the Liverpool team than strolled to the title that season but also remember it was three years after Heysel and one before Hillsborough. The Kop was overflowing, literally at the corner opposite the TV cameras. Supporters were being brought off it to sit on the margin between the advertising hoardings and the touchline. There seemed to be a lot of commotion in that corner..Liverpool were attacking the Kop in the first half and were dominating so the ball was at that end quite a bit. United scored first but Liverpool struck back to lead 2-1 at halftime..Both Liverpool goals were met with pitch invasions. You would wonder how the Kop could be overcrowded for such a high profile game and high security game. Yet it was.. Scenes from Wembley before the 1986 FA Cup Final were laughed off by the commentator as being evidence of passion. Maybe I am beating the same drum but lessons were not learned obviously, whether the fans or the authorities are to blame is a question, maybe a bit of both. But lessons were not learned.
I know overcrowding was common on terraces at the time so maybe I am being unfair to single out Liverpool fans.

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2594
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:09 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm
According to some hilariously subjective stats the scum are now apparently the richest club in the universe!!

:coffeespit:
All propaganda from their mates in the media. That club is staring a financial meltdown right in the face and they are absolutely shitting themselves about it. A new ground which cost way more than they budgeted for, no chumps league next year, a squad of mostly average values and zero international appeal or marketability. They are heading right back to the late 80s-early 90s stating financial crisis and bankruptcy right in the face. Fuck the lot of them.
Yeah Levy saying he would reluctantly let the Tongue molester Kane leave for £200m shows just how desperate they are to get some £ in.

1 Kane has got serious injury issues now - missing large chunks of the last 2 seasons.
2 His goals are mainly pelanties (copyright Chris Waddle) after dives from him / Son / any other scum.
3 Football is in financial meltdown - reckon most clubs will see the summer out with what they have, no major signings just to steady the ship (if football starts up again at all for another season )
4 He can’t speak English. So has no chance in learning a foreign language
5 he is a scum c unt.

Eloquently put :lol:

Will any club risk £200M for a player while the virus is hanging about and there is any chance of further social restriction. Especially one who sprays that much saliva about when he speaks that he would end up infecting an entire squad single handedly.

No Champions League, reduced income and a fuc.king great big debt for the Haringey toilet bowl is an ideal scenario for the scum to deal with.

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6421
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by StuartL »

Berbatov on Kane 😂



The sad thing in football is that, because it has been established a long time ago which the big clubs are, you will always have that situation with teams like Spurs where their best players have to decide if they stay here or move to a big club.

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3113
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by nut flush gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:39 pm
Watched some of the 1988 meeting of Liverpool and Manchester United on Irish channel EirSport today...This was the Liverpool team than strolled to the title that season but also remember it was three years after Heysel and one before Hillsborough. The Kop was overflowing, literally at the corner opposite the TV cameras. Supporters were being brought off it to sit on the margin between the advertising hoardings and the touchline. There seemed to be a lot of commotion in that corner..Liverpool were attacking the Kop in the first half and were dominating so the ball was at that end quite a bit. United scored first but Liverpool struck back to lead 2-1 at halftime..Both Liverpool goals were met with pitch invasions. You would wonder how the Kop could be overcrowded for such a high profile game and high security game. Yet it was.. Scenes from Wembley before the 1986 FA Cup Final were laughed off by the commentator as being evidence of passion. Maybe I am beating the same drum but lessons were not learned obviously, whether the fans or the authorities are to blame is a question, maybe a bit of both. But lessons were not learned.
I know overcrowding was common on terraces at the time so maybe I am being unfair to single out Liverpool fans.
Scousers were amongst the worst fans for getting into grounds at Wembley some of them literally used to scale the outside stand to get dragged into the upper tier by fellow fans, but the terraces were death traps. Arsenal were about the only club that didn't have fencing in front of the North Bank or Clock End. The Park Lane end at Shiite Hart Lane was also really dangerous, you would be penned in on all sides with nowhere to go literally for 3 hours.

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6421
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by StuartL »


User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47510
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Berbatov on Kane 😂



The sad thing in football is that, because it has been established a long time ago which the big clubs are, you will always have that situation with teams like Spurs where their best players have to decide if they stay here or move to a big club.
:lol: :lol: 8)

falkirk goon
Posts: 2805
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by falkirk goon »

StuartL wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:25 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/52535701

Lovely jubbly :barscarf: :barscarf:
Quality 8) :barscarf: fuck um :barscarf:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5676
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Bradywasking »

Deli Alli's house was broken in to last week and he was assaulted during the break in..Apparently the thieves are specialists in silver theft..They left Alli's house with a toaster and a kettle.

Almunia is a clown
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: Gooner Valley N719 EIE

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Almunia is a clown »

More murdering scouse scum bastards let lose, I think he should do the full 18 years original sentence myself. :twisted:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j ... r-22039120

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:38 am
More murdering scouse scum bastards let lose, I think he should do the full 18 years original sentence myself. :twisted:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j ... r-22039120
Fucking disgusting crime that. Summed up that whole city and the racist scum that live there. Somehow, they'll turn it around to make it out to be a conspiracy against the city and by Tuesday, they'll be organising boycotts against ice picks, parks and students .

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47510
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:35 pm
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:38 am
More murdering scouse scum bastards let lose, I think he should do the full 18 years original sentence myself. :twisted:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j ... r-22039120
Fucking disgusting crime that. Summed up that whole city and the racist scum that live there. Somehow, they'll turn it around to make it out to be a conspiracy against the city and by Tuesday, they'll be organising boycotts against ice picks, parks and students .
Fucking vermin from a family of vermin. Should have hung the racist cùnt. :censored:

Post Reply